Halloween or Christmas Party?

I’m addicted to Christmas, which is why we planned our 1st ever trip this year during the holiday season. My boss takes her family yearly and she loves the Halloween party but she told me if we aren’t going to go often like they do, between them both she said that I HAD to do the Christmas party and go for that over Halloween. She said when it comes to either or, stick with Christmas if you can only do one. After waiting 46 years to finally make it to WDW, we had to go with Christmas.

I just wrote a question about this vary same thing the other day! Most everyone said the Halloween party is better. But I still think the Christmas décor and castle lights will make me choose the Christmas party/time instead.

I like both parties. I would say since you haven't done the MVMCP I would go with that one.

If I had to give a grade I would say MNSSHP might be a bit more fun.

We've done the Halloween party twice. Love it!!! We almost did it again this year, but decided to go for Christmas instead. Endless cookies & cocoa is making me happy! :santa: I didn't know about that!

Halloween is a TON of fun but we are huge Christmas season fans and there is no better place to get in the holiday spirit. You can feel the warm fuzzy's!

This question is like asking if I have a favorite child. Ugggh. So tough. Both have great parades, characters in rare costumes (and rare characters), nice perks (candy or cookies/cocoa), great stage shows and fireworks, fun dance parties......I'm giving the slight edge to the Halloween party though. A+ for Halloween, A for Christmas. Halloween has a little more than Christmas. Can't go wrong with either though.

What dates are you staying? We're staying 11/1 - 11/9 and doing both parties but I don't think we get free dining.

Do u collect the Sorcerer cards? I'd love to get the event card for my son if not from u! PM if u can thanks!!!

Great that you're doing both. I bet it will be so cool to see the transition of the park from Haloween to Christmas in that week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter