• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

My 4-year-old is a little chef around the house. We were wondering if they would allow her to attend the cooking school in the Oceaneer Lab if mommy or me were with her. Does anyone have an idea if that sort of thing is allowed?

Dave

Dave, it can't hurt to ask and Disney cast members will do what ever than can to keep their guests happy!

Reporting our cabin numbers for FE and postcard xchange: 5022 & 5024. :goodvibes

Hi Summer,
Not sure if I already asked this but are both of your cabins participating in the FE. I wasn't sure if your parents were or not. Packing up my box to send to the port and just want to make sure I have enough.

Thanks!
Desiree

Hi Summer,
Not sure if I already asked this but are both of your cabins participating in the FE. I wasn't sure if your parents were or not. Packing up my box to send to the port and just want to make sure I have enough.

Thanks!
Desiree

Yes! Both cabins are participating. My Mom is bringing her own FE gifts to distribute. She's pretty excited about it! Thanks for asking! :thumbsup2

Happy Friday....

I know that the majority are leaving and spending a few days at Disney so your countdown is a few days sooner than mine, however, I am still excited to say that I only have 10 more working day:cool1: and 14 days till we cruise:dance3:

Gail, we had the rain and winds last night, I guess we passed them your way, today is sunny, still windy and is much cooler.

Got my hair done last night, so thats out of the way, now I just have my mani and pedi to do and I'm set to go.

have a good day

later
denise:banana:

Ok, this is the last update of the Meet list.

Please let me know if you & your family's name is not on it but you are planning on attending the meet.....
You can let me know by post or by PM

thanks
Denise
Dis Meet Cruise List:
Promanade Lounge 3pm
10-29-11

Glindamood - Gail and Dave
Dixielady908 - Denise & Wally
Mommamouse411 - Marisol & sons Miguel 3 & Manuelito 1
Kamgen - Kamy, Steve & sons Ryan 6 & Liam 4
Cricketmom - Vera (Kamy's Mom)
Skyman8963 - Skyler, Jamie & sons Ethan 9 & Caden 5
Meagon2222 - Barb, Jim & sons Spencer 7 & Christian 6
Higginsfamily3 - Desiree, Roger & daughter McKenna 5
SCdizneydawn - Dawn & Brian
Sumlee - Summer, Bryan & sons Andrew 9, Logan 6 daughters Hannah 3 and Claire 5months
also traveling Tena and Kevin
TimmerK - Tim and Tracey
Acourtwdw2 - Annette, Amanda, Lorraine and Clare
NYAna - Ana, Rudy, Ada & Felix
Mika710 - Tamika and daughters Imani 13 and Skylar 9
Jastza - Kathie, Scott, daughter Stephanie 16 and son Zac 12
Maxxumuster - Bill, Carol & son Stephen 6
b52028 - Tammy and Dave

Hello everyone! I've been real busy these last few days and finally get a chance to catch up. My husbands relatives from Maryland called and said they were coming the next day.. talking about short notice. My house was a mess with all the clothes and such that I had begun to lay out for the cruise. But, I couldn't say no and I enjoyed their visit, so I cleaned and cooked all day that day. They came and had a good time I hope. We took them to the New River Gorge bridge here in WV where people will be base jumping off of tomorrow for Bridge Day, a 876ft drop. They left this morning.

We still don't have a room number assigned and I'm starting to worry.
I've had gty rooms before but never had to wait this long. I hear the norm for these gtys are 9-10 days out so maybe I'll find out in a couple days. I don't know what to do if they wait until check in, for the FE exchange. I have my gifts ready and was excited to partcipate again this year.

Denise, I still have to get my hair done as well, David had his cut the other day. One time I had it done on mariner of the seas. They did a good job.

Speaking of RCCL, did you guys here about the Freedoms damage..pretty scary! We had debated that same cruise, since we have sailed RCCL 3 times prior, but so glad we decided to do Disney again for the 3rd time. I wish we lived in FL, I'd live on a cruise...lol.

Oh, and I will also add the extra cabins to my FE!

Tammy

Desiree,
The spreadsheet looks great! Thanks for all your hardwork. Does the spreadsheet include the last minute additions? I don't want to miss anyone.

Have a great Friday everyone! Big Game tomorrow- Michigan vs. Mich State! Go Blue!
And Go Tigers!!!

I agree Go Tigers, but on the other hand. I thought i felt nauseous when i read the other part of that sentence. From a Buckeye with love!! GO SPARTANS:):):cheer2::cheer2:

I agree Go Tigers, but on the other hand. I thought i felt nauseous when i read the other part of that sentence. From a Buckeye with love!! GO SPARTANS:):):cheer2::cheer2:

Even my family is split. Tomorrow my great nephew is wearing green and white for the first half for his great grandpa then blue and maize for the second half for his grandpa.

Even my family is split. Tomorrow my great nephew is wearing green and white for the first half for his great grandpa then blue and maize for the second half for his grandpa.

I am afraid that DH is another one that would show up in scarlet and grey! When my youngest was college shopping, he applied at MSU but ended up at Alma.

Tammy, I agree if I lived in Florida I would be doing cruises all the time.....

I told Wally, when we retire I want to move to Florida...best of both the ocean and Disneyworld:thumbsup2 :laughing:

denise:banana:

Ok, so I checked again and finally have a stateroom number:woohoo:, its 6618, a cat 5c, so yeah I'm fine with that, always would have liked to had a suite or cat 4 but its just 2 of us and I'm happy. In our experience the newbies get the better upgrades, I guess they know we are hooked already...lol. I know in 7 cruises I only had one upgrade, and that was on my first Disney cruise but who knows how they decide. I saved over $1200 to take this risk by getting the gty. So please add our stateroom number to the FE list/spreadsheets. Off to cook dinner.
Tammy

Ok, so I checked again and finally have a stateroom number:woohoo:, its 6618, a cat 5c, so yeah I'm fine with that, always would have liked to had a suite or cat 4 but its just 2 of us and I'm happy. In our experience the newbies get the better upgrades, I guess they know we are hooked already...lol. I know in 7 cruises I only had one upgrade, and that was on my first Disney cruise but who knows how they decide. I saved over $1200 to take this risk by getting the gty. So please add our stateroom number to the FE list/spreadsheets. Off to cook dinner.
Tammy

Tammy,

We are neighboors. We are in 6612 and 6614.

Glad you finally got your room.

Good evening everyone!
We worked on our FE stuff. We are going to send it down Fed Ex next week to make sure it gets there. There are couple more things that we need to do for it this weekend though.

We got our eletric car for Key West reserved tonight. It is a 4 passenger and they pick us up at the port. We have it all day and it was only $139. It will be perfect for us due to my mobility issue. We will be able to see alot of Key West without me trying to navigate with the walker/wheelchair. Yippee!!

We are playing it by ear for Grand Cayman. I might not be able to get off the ship because of the tender. If I can get off the ship, then we are using Captain Marvin to take us to the turtle farm since that is the only thing that we really want to see.

In Cozumel, we don't have plans now. I really wanted to see the ruins but I can't now. They aren't wheelchair accessiable.

That's it for now.
Annette

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter