Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

jnadelman

DIS Veteran
We booked for 2011 while on during 2009. I have been waiting for someone to start the thread and I have waited long enough. Not sure if I started this right or not.

For 2009 we had a great bunch. We had weekly online chats, matching t-shirts, 2 pre-cruise meets over the summer, a great set of FE cabins, and most important, a great cruise.

Hoping 2011 is even better.

Jeff

Hello!

Count us in! This will be our very first Disney cruise (well, my mom and dad have been on one, but it will be the first for the rest of us) and we couldn't be more excited!!! There will be seven of us total. Here's our group:

ME (31):earsgirl:, DH (33):earsboy:, DS (9)pirate:, DS (6)pirate:, DD (3)princess:, Nana:earsgirl:, Papa:earsboy:

Welcome sunlee.
This will be our second. Can't wait to start talking to people

I have a DS who will be 9 and a DD who will be 6 (at the time of the cruise)

My mom and I just got off a 5-night cruise on the wonder and we rebooked while onboard for this cruise. Can't wait for this one!!! Very excited to be sailing over Halloween!!!!

I'm Brittany's mom (Robin) looking forward to this next cruise, this will be our first time on the Magic anxious to see how the ships compare. Anyone done this itinerary before?

I'm so excited. I just booked this cruise for me and my daughter who will turn 21 on October 29th, 2011! Woohoo!

We are joining you all! :cool1::cool1:

Well I've said that in 2 other threads so far and have since changed dates :lmao: - but hopefully this time sticks! :thumbsup2

We are doing the Halloween cruise this year (in 76 days! :sail:) so I can report back on how it was. The week includes my husband's birthday, so that is why we are doing the same week both years.

:bday: to the others celebrating as well! party:

Hi all...I'm the previously mentioned husband in TifffanyD's post. This will be our 5th DCL sailing if all trips currently booked go through, and our 7th cruise over all. Maybe we'll have better luck getting excursions and Palo times we wanted this October on board since it won't be Jersey Week for this cruise in '11.

Hi all! We are booked on this cruise for 2011. It will be our first DCL cruise. DD will be almost 9 when we go and loves Halloween, so super excited for this!

Hi all...I'm the previously mentioned husband in TifffanyD's post. This will be our 5th DCL sailing if all trips currently booked go through, and our 7th cruise over all. Maybe we'll have better luck getting excursions and Palo times we wanted this October on board since it won't be Jersey Week for this cruise in '11.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is indeed Jersey Week in 2011. Jersey week is the first Thursday/Friday of Nov. This cruise does overlap with that.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is indeed Jersey Week in 2011. Jersey week is the first Thursday/Friday of Nov. This cruise does overlap with that.

Are you sure? It looks like it is later next year:

From: http://**************.net/2010/05/02/jersey-week-at-walt-disney-world/

Jersey Week will be the weeks beginning

October 30, 2010
November 5, 2011
November 3, 2012

Also, from NJEA's site (http://www.njea.org/teaching-and-learning/pdo-convention):

Future Convention dates
November 10-11, 2011
November 8-9, 2012

Do you have some other information?

Tiffany, thank you so much.
We are in NJ and thought that Jersey week was simply the first Thu/Fri of Nov, not the first full week.
We booked the wrong cruise!!!!!!

Now I need to see if we can change it and still get a decent room.
Uh-Oh.

Tiffany, thank you so much.
We are in NJ and thought that Jersey week was simply the first Thu/Fri of Nov, not the first full week.
We booked the wrong cruise!!!!!!

Now I need to see if we can change it and still get a decent room.
Uh-Oh.

Glad I could help. I would bet you will still be ok - good luck!

By everyone. Have a great cruise in a year. Maybe we will see you as you leave and we arrive. We moved our dates to the next week.

We wanted to pop over and say hello! We just booked our first Disney Cruise and are so excited to be sailing over Halloween, too! We have 3 kids who will be 7 (DS), 4 (DS), and 2 (DD) at the time of our cruise. Hoping they will like Flounders/Clubs so that DH and I can have a little alone time (we would be happy to have 1 hour a day of adult time), as this cruise is to celebrate our 10th anniversary!
We'd also be interested in doing a FE - read a lot about it and its sounds fun! I would be more than happy to organize it all.
Can't wait to hear all about the Halloween cruise this year, Tiffany!

Have a great cruise everyone. We just changed from this cruise to a B2B on the Dream.

HI everyone :)

We just moved from our Oct 1 to this cruise so that we could use our DVC points to bring our parents.

I'm Annette and will be traveling with my Dsis (Amanda), DDad (Clare) and DMom (Lorraine). We most recently did the WBTA (AMAZING!!!!). This will be my 10th cruise (unless I can sneak another in) and the 'rents 3rd. They haven't done a 7 day since 02.

I am looking forward to this since we haven't done the Western before. We've done the Eastern twice. The rest were 3 or 4 nights with the exception of the WBTA.

I can't wait to get to know everyone. If anyone has any questions, please feel to ask.

Annette :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter