Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

Okay, so if I don't lose at least 10lbs inthe next 5 weeks I will have nothing to pack!:scared1: Okay, so I gotta get motivated. Started walking last week but slacked all weekend...:headache:

I feel your pain, sister! Trying to loose the weight from baby #4 is not going as well as I'd planned. :sad2: And now our rainy season is starting, so it's even harder to get myself out running in the morning!

Happy Monday, everyone!

I haven't been doing a great job on losing my belly..so whatever...I'll just wear a cover up in the pool/beach. and i'll suck it in except when I'm at the dinner table.

Saturday I spent working - making some OT to pay for our trip.

Sunday we took the Metro into DC, had lunch at Legal Seafood and used our near-to-expiring Groupons for Madame Tussaud's and the National Museum of Crime & Punishment.

The NMCP was pretty good - comprehensive and lively, as long as you have a tolerance for bad-guys and guns.

I hate to say it but Madame Tussaud's was a waste of money, even at half-price. DW Tracey has been to the one in London and liked it (25+ years ago), so maybe some are not as thin as DC's.

We also finished shopping for FE and door decoration stuff.

Just 34 days until we board the train for WDW!

eveing all

thank goodness today is over....nothing really going on here, just a quick hello to keep the thread moving

later
denise
:banana::banana:

thanks ladies...trying to still lose from baby#2 and he is 4! LOL!!:lmao:

I have been so tired lately, but so looking forward to the cruise. Cannot wait to unplug, disney cruise line style!:lovestruc

Busy day. Fabric shopping and sewing most of the day. Asked Liam( grandson 4 yrs old) what should we do for his Mommy's(Kamgen)birthday:bday: this Friday? He said he was going to take his Mom to Magic Kingdom to ride "Thunder Mountain water ride". He said only him and her. I said, What is Gammy going to do? He said, you have to stay home and bake the BD cake(Kamgen is the baker, not me) and put his Pooh toy on top, then I have to pick up Ryan(6yr old) and get Daddy and then we go to the moviepopcorn:: to see the Dolphin with no tail!!!!! I could hardly stop laughing:rotfl2:.. Oh well sounds like a good plan, hope I can follow Kamy's recipe!!

Busy day. Fabric shopping and sewing most of the day. Asked Liam( grandson 4 yrs old) what should we do for his Mommy's(Kamgen)birthday:bday: this Friday? He said he was going to take his Mom to Magic Kingdom to ride "Thunder Mountain water ride". He said only him and her. I said, What is Gammy going to do? He said, you have to stay home and bake the BD cake(Kamgen is the baker, not me) and put his Pooh toy on top, then I have to pick up Ryan(6yr old) and get Daddy and then we go to the moviepopcorn:: to see the Dolphin with no tail!!!!! I could hardly stop laughing:rotfl2:.. Oh well sounds like a good plan, hope I can follow Kamy's recipe!!

Someone else has the same birthday at me:yay::yay::yay::rotfl2:

That is too cute :rotfl: A kid with a plan......

39 DAYS!!!

have a good day

later
denise:banana:

wow what an intelligent kid (4yrs old)...

well things have went from bad to worse for me...so no matter what Happens I'll be on the cruise...just won't have a lot of playing around money...I'll just use the time to recooperate revitalize re-energerize or whatever...come back home with a clear head and make my next move...

the sad part is I don't think I'll be able to do my APril cruise..i'm not going to cancel yet as things might make a turn for the best :confused3 could happen, right?

That Liam is a most thoughtful child - and that is also some agenda!

well things have went from bad to worse for me...so no matter what Happens I'll be on the cruise...just won't have a lot of playing around money...I'll just use the time to recooperate revitalize re-energerize or whatever...come back home with a clear head and make my next move...

the sad part is I don't think I'll be able to do my APril cruise..i'm not going to cancel yet as things might make a turn for the best :confused3 could happen, right?

:hug: Marisol! Whatever it is, I hope that it gets better. Just relaxing on the ship is an awesome thought for me. And, you are right not to cancel, until the last minute. You never know what will happen/change.

Good morning everyone. Had a fasting blood draw this morning at 7:45. Boy, was it a foggy drive to the doctor's office. Good thing was that it didn't take very long - I was so missing my coffee. Next week is an EKG, chest xray and physical. I can hardly wait! That is almost as much fun as going to the dentist to have my teeth cleaned.

Nothing cruise related to report. Don't forget to sign up for the post card exchange if you are interested - just send me a PM.

Enjoy!

Oh, so sorry Marisol! I hope you are alright! :hug: You have a good attitude! It will be fun just to be on the ship!;)

Sorry to hear about the turn of bad luck, we thought we'd have to cancel back in May, when we had a financial set-back, but we had enough time to re-budget real-life. Good luck.

Sorry to hear Marisol....but like everyone said, you still have time and you never know what can happen. But just "leaving" reality & life for a week can make a difference. I hoping for that also.:thumbsup2 I think at the meet we all need to just have a very LARGE drink!!! Sounds really good right about now also.

I think its time to hit the lottery - BIG time.....now if I can just pick the winning numbers:confused:

later
denise:banana::banana:

thanks everyone :littleangel:...luckily i didn't have any major plans and luckily I live in Florida so all I need is parking fees for the week and gas to get me there and home...maybe not home lol.....the only thing will mean maybe cuttng back on the souvenirs/photos. I reallly don't care for the photos..but I know I want a halloween pic of all us, and a couple of $10 shots (CC and Pre-Boarding). Its the souvenirs thats gonna make me sad...I always get a mug/magnet wherever I go. and my kids will want a set of toys...and I was going to get me a D&B wristlet. so if I budget on the low end for that, I'll stay out of the stores all week...

and MNSSHP is still up in the air...

thanks everyone :littleangel:...luckily i didn't have any major plans and luckily i live in florida so all i need is parking fees for the week and gas to get me there and home...maybe not home lol.....the only thing will mean maybe cuttng back on the souvenirs/photos. I reallly don't care for the photos..but i know i want a halloween pic of all us, and a couple of $10 shots (cc and pre-boarding). Its the souvenirs thats gonna make me sad...i always get a mug/magnet wherever i go. And my kids will want a set of toys...and i was going to get me a d&b wristlet. So if i budget on the low end for that, i'll stay out of the stores all week...

And mnsshp is still up in the air...

cc?

Castaway Cay.

I am having a really rough day at the office - but soon I will be able to hit the road and head for home, except I figure tomorrow will be worse. Oh well, I am working, busy and should be thankful. Suffice it to say I hate office politics.

Are any of you Dancing with the Stars watchers? It should be an interesting season I think. At least I didn't have to get up and go do something last night while some were dancing. I taped Two and a half men - not a fan but would like to see how the managed the exit of Charlie Sheen. Tonight is NCIS - that is always a good thing too.

Enjoy!!

Castaway Cay.

I am having a really rough day at the office - but soon I will be able to hit the road and head for home, except I figure tomorrow will be worse. Oh well, I am working, busy and should be thankful. Suffice it to say I hate office politics.

Are any of you Dancing with the Stars watchers? It should be an interesting season I think. At least I didn't have to get up and go do something last night while some were dancing. I taped Two and a half men - not a fan but would like to see how the managed the exit of Charlie Sheen. Tonight is NCIS - that is always a good thing too.
Enjoy!!

Thanks - I can't believe I didn't figure it out on my own. Still getting hip to the lingo.

What are the professional photography options on-board/about? Can you sit for portraits? Tracey is forever trying o get good pictures of us (I, looking as troll-like as I do, don't see the need).

Also, has anyone used the formal wear rentals? Since my daily uniform is shorts and t-shirt (shoes and Hawaiian shirt if I'm leaving the house), I don't have much in the way of nice clothes. If we can fit it in the budget, Trace would love to get formal for Formal Night.

Thanks,

Timmer..they have this all white background picture you can do..its really nice..that's the one I want..no characters...just us and a Ship logo for border.
Everything else I believe its in the dining rooms, characters, and like the fake backgrounds...I will not be taking a pic with the captain..

the bigger pictures are 8 1/2 x11 i guess those are $20 (on board)
and the smaller ones are 5 x7 i think and those are $10..and these pictures are only when you are off the ship.

so after a gloomy several days a little light shined..I got a free ticket to legoland the week of our cruise..so will go to Legoland probably on friday now. check that out...(I get $10 off Miguel's ticket..so I'll end up paying parking and miguel's ticket! )

Castaway Cay.

Enjoy!!

I watched a few of the dancers, didnt watch the whole show...I saw Chaz Bono, he didnt do to bad, David Arquett did pretty good, and Carson, well he was just a ball of engery...Ricky lake didnt do so bad either...see what happens tonite...

another day over....
I know I can handle another 3 days....

Oh I did hear from my daughter, I will be getting my grandaughter for 2 weeks, she will be getting to my house the weekend after we get back from the cruise and leaving right after thanksgiving....so I get her for 1 holiday, gonna put my xmas tree up before we leave, going to do a little Christmas with her before mommy takes her back home...:thumbsup2 So I guess all my shopping on this trip with be for her....:love:...

later
denise
:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter