Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

Another question for the good people of this thread:

Not that it's a deal breaker or anything, but do you know if the stateroom TVs have spare HDMI inputs? We're bringing the notebook with us to watch movies on the train, and if there are inputs, I'll bring a cable as well.

Thanks,

Please help. I am making my FE gifts now but don't know how many to make. Who has an answer for me, please?
One per stateroom?
One per family?
One per person?
One per adult?
On per child?

Thanks!

Timmer....my mother was sitting in a back of a small honda...and they had to take the jaws of life to get her out...I was about 10 at the time. She broke all 7 bones in her neck..she's fine now...the drive was a drunk driver, with not fingers.

so what else can happen before my cruise: my alternator goes out...yea...i know..I am currently stuck at the mall...waiting for AAA to come tow me to my friends house to fix the alternator. So i'm saving money on having him do it..but there goes $150 from my spending money on my cruise...

so worse case scenario is I don't go to MNSSHP...OMG....I'm going to be sad if thats the case..but its that or I don't buy my costume ($60, I don't do brunch for sure $20, plus $18 nursery plus $10 tip)...I'm not ruling out MNSSHP yet..ahh it was so much easier when Miguel was 2yrs old!!!

Marisol...sorry to hear about your car.....I'm telling ya, you sometimes can never keep your head above water.....

Another question for the good people of this thread:

Not that it's a deal breaker or anything, but do you know if the stateroom TVs have spare HDMI inputs? We're bringing the notebook with us to watch movies on the train, and if there are inputs, I'll bring a cable as well.

Thanks,

:confused3 Technology challanged here :rolleyes1 just sayin!!

Thank goodness today is over....what a busy day.....did I mention I really dislike mondays....;)

have a good evening all
Denise
:banana::banana::banana:

i thought I posted something in here but maybe I didn't, I couldn't find the post to subscribe..

well I will be booking this cruise in february..and I wanted to check out the thread..so far its quiet but I wonder if its because everyone wants to experience the dream instead...I will be in April 2012...but am excited to do a 7day..

its going to be me, DS3 , DS1, and DSS (step sister) 15...we all just did the 4day wonder in december and had a fantastic time..

Hi MommaMouse,
Just wanted to check with you before I finish up my FE gifts. Is your DSS15 still coming with you on this trip? I didn't see her mentioned on the list anymore so i wasn't sure. i just don't want to miss out on anyone.

Thanks!

Please help. I am making my FE gifts now but don't know how many to make. Who has an answer for me, please?
One per stateroom?
One per family?
One per person?
One per adult?
On per child?

Thanks!

That is up to you. I generally only do one per cabin but I think I am going to switch it up a bit this time. It is entirely up to you how you do it. Sign-ups close on Thursday so after Marisol updates the list, it should remain as is.

Good morning! We fly six weeks from today. The time will go fast from here on out for me. We have a wedding the weekend before we sail in Ohio and I also need to squeeze in a trip to see my folks as well.

Have an awesome day!

Hi MommaMouse,
Just wanted to check with you before I finish up my FE gifts. Is your DSS15 still coming with you on this trip? I didn't see her mentioned on the list anymore so i wasn't sure. i just don't want to miss out on anyone.

Thanks!

No she is not :( she went had miss alot of days this year due to travel..the school (private) is being a little snooty booty about her taking time off for more travel..

Today is a happy day and a sad day for me..
Happy Anniversary :love2:to Kamgen (Kamy) & Steve..
Sad, its my husband Rick's birthday, he passed away 2006:littleangel:.
My 4 yr old grandson, Liam went to the grocery store with mom, Kamy. He was at the bakery counter getting his free cookie from Publix, he said, It's Grampy's birthday he needs a cake. She said ok, but he wanted it to say Happy Birthday Grampy on it. They brought it home to me, and I cried and hugged him.. Liam had never met his Grampy cause he passed away 1 month before he was born.
We are having a B-day party tonite after dinner.
RIP my husband, Grampy:littleangel:....

My 4 yr old grandson, Liam went to the grocery store with mom, Kamy. He was at the bakery counter getting his free cookie from Publix, he said, It's Grampy's birthday he needs a cake. She said ok, but he wanted it to say Happy Birthday Grampy on it. They brought it home to me, and I cried and hugged him.. Liam had never met his Grampy cause he passed away 1 month before he was born.

Awwww, what a sweet little grandson you have! Hugs to you today! :hug:

today is a happy day and a sad day for me..
Happy anniversary :love2:to kamgen (kamy) & steve..
Sad, its my husband rick's birthday, he passed away 2006:littleangel:.
My 4 yr old grandson, liam went to the grocery store with mom, kamy. He was at the bakery counter getting his free cookie from publix, he said, it's grampy's birthday he needs a cake. She said ok, but he wanted it to say happy birthday grampy on it. They brought it home to me, and i cried and hugged him.. Liam had never met his grampy cause he passed away 1 month before he was born.
We are having a b-day party tonite after dinner.
Rip my husband, grampy:littleangel:....

that is so cute.

What a thoughtful child! Liam may have never met his Grampy, but Grampy lives within Liam's heart.

So precious....you need to write that down and keep that.....how special.

Today was my anniversary and would have been my dad's bday (which my mom already sadi;)).
My boys are so cute and we took a picture of them with grampy's birthday cake! Such a special moment!

Hi all,

The girls and I received our room assignment today. We are in 2052. Initially I was excited because we were suppose to be in an inside stateroom and getting upgraded to a deluxe oceanview stateroom is a gift. Additionally we are in close proximity to the kids club for my 13 year old. Then I did some reading and found out that there could be a potential issue with noise as the room is just below a very busy Deck 3 and became somewhat worried. Then recognizing that the room is not directly under any of the clubs I figure it will all be fine.

On my first Disney cruise I had a Veranda and always thought, "there is no going back after this, gotta always have the veranda". Then when faced with the cost this time around, I decided, "I don't care where I am on the ship, so long as I am on it." With that mentality, I count the days.

Mika

Hi all,

The girls and I received our room assignment today. We are in 2052. Initially I was excited because we were suppose to be in an inside stateroom and getting upgraded to a deluxe oceanview stateroom is a gift. Additionally we are in close proximity to the kids club for my 13 year old. Then I did some reading and found out that there could be a potential issue with noise as the room is just below a very busy Deck 3 and became somewhat worried. Then recognizing that the room is not directly under any of the clubs I figure it will all be fine.

On my first Disney cruise I had a Veranda and always thought, "there is no going back after this, gotta always have the veranda". Then when faced with the cost this time around, I decided, "I don't care where I am on the ship, so long as I am on it." With that mentality, I count the days.

Mika

@ Mika..I hear you on the there's no going back once you're on a verandha..but I just want to be on the ship, so I too am in an inside room..and even if they tried to upgrade me now..I couldn't afford it...I'm on a severe tight budget...its actually stressing me out....but I really just want to be on the ship...and be with my boys with no interference from the real world...once i get on that ship...no worries..

l

aww thats so cool...so thoughtful...that must have made your DAY!!! i see why my mom is always trying to be with my kids..

Mika- most of my cruises have been on deck 2 and I loved it. Dont worry too much about the noise. I felt like the room we had on Deck 8 was noisier with all the hub-bub going on outside.
We wish we could have had a verandah, but I am just so thrilled to be cruising....wouldn't care if we were in a linen closet! LOL!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter