Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Our family cookout was rained out and its pouring again today. I'm not complaining, we need the rain after what seems like months without it.

We are thinking about doing the MNSSHP again this year as well. The last time we went in 2009 it rained so we would like to see everything we missed.

I guess I'll get off and get ready to watch the Atlanta nascar race that was cancelled from Sunday due to the rain. I hope they get it ran today.

all this pre-planning and I think I'm going to change my plans to save some DOUGH..

I might do MNSSHP earlier in oct..I know shudder...but I was thinking I will be exhausted saturday morning if we do event on friday night...so was still planning on heading out friday to orlando do our chef mickeys and then go to seaworld...they have a cool halloween event...that way when its over around 9pm..

I''ll make that decision come Oct 1st as I want to buy our MNSSHP tickets then...

all this pre-planning and I think I'm going to change my plans to save some DOUGH..

I might do MNSSHP earlier in oct..I know shudder...but I was thinking I will be exhausted saturday morning if we do event on friday night...so was still planning on heading out friday to orlando do our chef mickeys and then go to seaworld...they have a cool halloween event...that way when its over around 9pm..

I''ll make that decision come Oct 1st as I want to buy our MNSSHP tickets then...

I totally understand that. Starting your vacation too tired is no fun at all. It is an awesome event, I wish I had pushed the issue a bit harder and we were going. Oh well, there is always next year.......

Happy Wednesday! Seven weeks from today we will be heading to the Magic Kingdom - yippee.

It was a chilly 36 this morning in Cadillac according to the Weather Channel. No frost and I didn't notice any this morning either (I did yesterday). Way too early for that but I am certainly loving the cooler sleeping weather. Nothing much else to report from here.

Have an awesome day!

Morning all:

thankfully its Wednesday altho feeling like tuesday.....either way I have to work this weekend...:sad1:

the 17th Wally and I are going to take a drive to southern illinois to the "pumkin fest"....this will be my first time to go. My boss is from that area, she was talking about it yesterday, she and her boys are going, its sound like fun, so I told Wally about it, so I think we going to spend the day there. They have crafts and rides....and lots of pumkin stuff to eat....

Well better run....have a good day....

51 days till sailing :woohoo:

Denise:banana::banana::banana:

We paid-off our land-side reservation this morning - two WHOLE days early!

We've also started buying our supplies for our Fish Extender construction. Hard to believe we'll be on-our-way in 46 days.

Morning all:

thankfully its Wednesday altho feeling like tuesday.....either way I have to work this weekend...:sad1:

the 17th Wally and I are going to take a drive to southern illinois to the "pumkin fest"....this will be my first time to go. My boss is from that area, she was talking about it yesterday, she and her boys are going, its sound like fun, so I told Wally about it, so I think we going to spend the day there. They have crafts and rides....and lots of pumkin stuff to eat....

Well better run....have a good day....

51 days till sailing :woohoo:

Denise:banana::banana::banana:

I went to SIUC :)

born and raised in chicago...southern illinois was a culture shock to me...or lack of...still never regretted going to that school...

Can't wait till our cruise!

cruise...cruise...cruise...cruise...
:goodvibes:cool1::thumbsup2:lovestruc:cloud9::

:banana::banana::yay::cheer2::yay::banana: with a bit of :cool1: thrown in for good measure!

Way to go Denise!

Happy Thursday! DS and DDIL purchased a house that closes tomorrow so I will be puppy sitting some more and helping them move too. I offered to make sloppy joes for lunch on Saturday along with 2 pans of brownies so I guess I will be in my own kitchen on Saturday. I so wish that their back yard was fenced, Chief could just hang here and I could work over there all day but that isn't an option (yet). Otherwise, nothing new to report from here.

Okay, my birthday is coming up...looking for suggestions on where to go for dinner? I mean, we live near WDW and go all the time and have eaten so many places...just wanted to some input since I cant seem to decide :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter