Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

Hello everyone my name is Angela. My family and I will be joining this wonderful group of people on the Halloween cruise. Does anyone know if they will be doing the formal Prince and Princess dinner another night, due to the fact that night is usually monday and that being halloween? This is our 4th disney cruise and plan to get to platnium status one day. We sailed on the magic (western) in december 2010 and again magic (eastern) april 2011. by far we like the western better. We also have sailed the wonder june 2008 on the double dip to castaway (only 4 day). My ds4 is patiently counting and marking the days off the calander!

Hello everyone! Looks like we will be joining you wonderful group of people on our first Halloween cruise!:cheer2:
I'm glad we have an active board! I would love to read through all the posts but we live way out in the sticks in WV, so no high speed internet for us, and even satelite internet doesn't do well where we are. :surfweb:
A little about us, we, Tammy(32) and my husband David(33) are platinum on RCCL, have sailed carnival, and this will make our 3rd Disney cruise. We sailed this interinary back in Sep 2009. We decided to go to Hawaii last fall and this year debated between the RCCL Freedom or Magic. We love disney and have never done a holiday cruise, so I'm sure it will be great!:goodvibes
I hope we are not too late to join the FE list. Please add us if you would. We done this the last time and had a wonderful time and received some great gifts. We had almost 30 rooms. I'll use my same poor excuse for a fish extender, I don't sew and I don't know anyone that does, so I did my best..lol :laughing:
We don't have a room number yet. I booked a VGT with restrictions, and will let you know as soon as we do for the fe list. Man, I know I'm taking a chance but it saved us nearly $900 and hopefully we will get some pixie dust!;)
Well, looking forward to getting to know you all in the next couple months. Hope everyone on the east coast in Irenes path is ok!

Hello everyone my name is Angela. My family and I will be joining this wonderful group of people on the Halloween cruise. Does anyone know if they will be doing the formal Prince and Princess dinner another night, due to the fact that night is usually monday and that being halloween? This is our 4th disney cruise and plan to get to platnium status one day. We sailed on the magic (western) in december 2010 and again magic (eastern) april 2011. by far we like the western better. We also have sailed the wonder june 2008 on the double dip to castaway (only 4 day). My ds4 is patiently counting and marking the days off the calander!

:welcome: to our group! My name is Gail and I am travelling with DH (David). Our children are grown and their our own so just the two of us. This is our 13th cruise with DCL (and Halloween no less) and we have also sailed on Princess.

Made it home safe and sound. I so hope that the results from that barium swallow are favorable so that he can begin to eat. All he can think about is food and the TV doesn't help much as so many commercials are food related. Poor guy!

Kamgen - hope you are feeling better. And I hope that all the birthday celebrations were enjoyed by all.

So, Monday is here so I guess I best get at it.

I would also like to say Welcome to our new families! :welcome:

I am Dawn and DH is Brian, we are in our mid 40's and we also have no children, only a wonderful, sweet 16 year old Siamese cat that you can see is my Avatar! Her name is Asia. :cat:

Hope everyone had a great weekend, ours was pretty quiet.

What cruise date did you go. We were on the april 2nd date

Welcome Angela and family.....glad your joining us. I'm Denise and traveling with Wally....this is my 3rd disney cruise and Wally's 2nd.....we are 60 days out:yay: and I think that we are all getting very excited......

We are having a cruise meet on the 29th at 3pm in the promanade lounge, if you would like to join us let me know, (I'm keeper of the list) I need all the names of the adults along with any childrens names and just the ages of the the children....you can pm me or just note it down on a post here.....

Gail....glad to hear your dad is doing so well.....

have a good day, better run

denise
:banana::banana::banana:

I would also like to say Welcome to our new families! :welcome:

I am Dawn and DH is Brian, we are in our mid 40's and we also have no children, only a wonderful, sweet 16 year old Siamese cat that you can see is my Avatar! Her name is Asia. :cat:

Hope everyone had a great weekend, ours was pretty quiet.

Hi Dawn and Brian, we're in your demographic (mid - late for me - forties, no kids). I think you'll also like my avatar - her name is Zola.

Here are our current cats' names:

Zevyn - orange tabby rescue
ZaZu - gray tabby rescue
Zaine - Abyssinian purebred
Zuxa - gray and white tuxedo rescue
Zola - polydactyl Siamese recycle
Zavier - black rescue
Zariel - multicolor tabby rescue
Zirius - black rescue

wow you all were busy posting this weekend :( I had a yard sale..it was successful..I guess..i am donating the rest of the stuff.

Cut off date for Fish Extender: Sept 15th? I have a feeling I put a date but can't remember.

welcome to the new families joing us!!!

Tammy/David I'll add you to the list...

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome. Seems like my dh and I fit in with a few of you. We also do not have children. We have been married 14 years. Our babies are our kittys Molly and Anne. We have 2 outdoor strays that we adopted named Kitty and Dabie. Last year we lost our baby(cat) Belle that we had for 12 years to kidney failure. We took her to the vet, spent hundreds of dollars for tests to be told shes in early kidney failure, just put her on a low protein diet, she died 2 days later. She is missed more then anyone could imagine. Pets bring so much joy and I'm greatful for the time we had with her..
We haven't decided what excursions to do yet. :confused3 Having visited these ports many times before we may not book anything. My dh is a certified diver so he may dive. We loved Nachi Cocum and may go again. If anyone is going let us know, we could perhaps share a cab. I would need to make reservations still. Also we love Rum point in GC but may do something different this time around. We really need to get our planning going! A must is the Palo brunch :thumbsup2, we enjoy it more then the dinner..lol
Well gonna do some house cleaning...oh joy! :laundy:

wow you all were busy posting this weekend :( I had a yard sale..it was successful..I guess..i am donating the rest of the stuff.

Cut off date for Fish Extender: Sept 15th? I have a feeling I put a date but can't remember.

welcome to the new families joing us!!!

Tammy/David I'll add you to the list...

Thanks for adding us to the list. I normally have a yard sale every summer but this year just couldn't find enough stuff. Yard sales can be so much work. Glad yours was successful! I'm planning to go yard saleing with my mom this Sat, while dh is at work. I look for precious moments which I collect, grape stuff for the kitchen, lighthouse stuff for the bath, and Thomas Kinkaid..love his stuff, but sadly I don't find to much, maybe I'll get lucky this weekend!

Here's a list that might help

cabin disers

1038 skyman8963 (Skyler), DW (Jamie), DS9 (Ethan), DS4 (Caden) participating Cabin #1038

5022/5024 Sumlee (Summer), DH (Bryan), DS9 (Andrew), DS6 (Logan), DD3 (Hannah), DD5mo (Clair). Nana (Tena), Papa (Kevin) participating Cabin #5022 & #5024

6109 Kamgen (Kamy), DH (Stephen), DS6 (Ryan), DS4 (Liam) participating Cabin #6109

6142 Cricketmom participating Cabin #6142

6146 Higginsfamily(Desiree), DH(Roger) and DD5(McKenna) participating Cabin #6146

6319 MommaMouse411 (Marisol), DS3 (Miguel) DS1 (Manuel) participating Cabin #6319

7000 GlindaMood (Gail) & DH (david) participating Cabin #7000

7560 Meagon2222 (Barb) & DH (Jim), DS7 (Spencer), DS6 (Christian) participating Cabin #7560

acourtwdw (41), Dsister (43), Ddad (66) and Dmom (65)participating

Storms71 39, DW39, DS14 Participating

Sailworkless & DW, DD11, DD9, DD5, DS8 Participating

SMFFMS Participating

5650 TimmerK & DH (Tim & Tracey) participating cabin#5650

B521028 (Tammy) & DH (David) participating

I need cabin #;s...if you posted it and I missed it my bad :upsidedow
I know a couple of you are still waiting for your cabin #s

Acourtwdw
Stroms71
Sailworkless
SMFFMS
TimmerK
B521028

ALl this cat talk...I need to mention that I have a dog!! Woof Woof...my black 25lb cocker spaniel mix, 10yr old blind dog :)

I love that dog...

Here's a list that might help

cabin disers

1038 skyman8963 (Skyler), DW (Jamie), DS9 (Ethan), DS4 (Caden) participating Cabin #1038

5022/5024 Sumlee (Summer), DH (Bryan), DS9 (Andrew), DS6 (Logan), DD3 (Hannah), DD5mo (Clair). Nana (Tena), Papa (Kevin) participating Cabin #5022 & #5024

6109 Kamgen (Kamy), DH (Stephen), DS6 (Ryan), DS4 (Liam) participating Cabin #6109

6142 Cricketmom participating Cabin #6142

6146 Higginsfamily(Desiree), DH(Roger) and DD5(McKenna) participating Cabin #6146

6319 MommaMouse411 (Marisol), DS3 (Miguel) DS1 (Manuel) participating Cabin #6319

7000 GlindaMood (Gail) & DH (david) participating Cabin #7000

7560 Meagon2222 (Barb) & DH (Jim), DS7 (Spencer), DS6 (Christian) participating Cabin #7560

acourtwdw (41), Dsister (43), Ddad (66) and Dmom (65)participating

Storms71 39, DW39, DS14 Participating

Sailworkless & DW, DD11, DD9, DD5, DS8 Participating

SMFFMS Participating

TimmerK & DH (Tim & Tracey) participating

B521028 (Tammy) & DH (David) participating

We're in #5650

ALl this cat talk...I need to mention that I have a dog!! Woof Woof...my black 25lb cocker spaniel mix, 10yr old blind dog :)

I love that dog...

Dog here also....Doberman 120 lbs and 11 1/2 yrs old.....I'm on borrowed time with him now....he is getting very gray and his legs arnt that good anymore, very slow to get up from a laying position, will hardley sit anymore and hard to get up the stairs, he seems to still be doing good down them tho....hes my baby.....

beautiful day here today.....too bad the summer days are slowly drifting away....its already dark by 8:30pm looking forward to the cruise, I just dont want the nice weather to end.

later
denise
:banana::banana:

Good morning! Eight weeks from today and we fly out - DH wants to be on the road by 8:30. Then we have 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge Villas and then off to the Magic!

FE's - you can close whenever from my perspective. I will make some extras in case they are needed and if I don't need them, so be it.

Dog person here. I have been around cats that I have enjoyed but I tried once, had a horrible experience and will never go there again. Guess I need the dependency or something! We have a yellow lab and a brown lab mix - love my boys :lovestruc.

Postcard Exchange - just an exchange of local (your area) postcards with others in our group. If you would like to participate, please send me a PM with your cabin number and I will add you to the list. I will close this on October 1st and send a PM to those participating.

So, have a good day everyone!

Good Morning everyone!

Timmerk, Zola is adorable!! So cool that she is polydactyl, wonder if she is related to any of the cats from the Ernest Hemingway house in Key West? Are you familiar with that story?

Somebody mentioned Nachi Cocum and now I cannot find the reference, but I wanted to let them know we have a reservation to go there, so join us!!

Just found out yesterday that a couple we met last yr on the Magic (same week- Halloween) has just booked this cruise to meet up with us again!!:cool1::banana: I am so excited to see them again. We met sitting at the Quiet Cove Pool on Cozumel day, very empty area as most were off the ship and had a great time chatting the whole day away. :woohoo: So if John and Maryann are reading this HI!! :wave2: :yay:
I sent them a link to read our posts.

Ok, need to get off to bed soon (I work night shift) so have a great day everyone!:hippie:

Hey I got a few bucks back from DCL today????????????????????????

I was hoping for an email with a possible chance to upgrade :headache:

blah...

oh well..inside cabin it is ....oh well...I'll have a porthole on the Dream :love:

anybody cruising the Dream next year? or Fantasy?

Hey I got a few bucks back from DCL today????????????????????????

I was hoping for an email with a possible chance to upgrade :headache:

blah...

oh well..inside cabin it is ....oh well...I'll have a porthole on the Dream :love:

anybody cruising the Dream next year? or Fantasy?

If you figure out what the credit was for, let us know. I did a fast search and I see no credits on any of the cards I used.

We are booked on the Fantasy for December 1st! I am hoping to be able to reshop that trip and book at least one or two more cruises that I can move to 2013 if we can't book them then. I need to do another B2B soon.

Why all the credits? Nice surprise but I would like to know why. I didn't get a credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter