Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

Good Morning! I am so loving our weather these past few days. Hope it continues - for all of me, until after we get back. I reminded DH that 10 weeks from today we are heading out (thinking I might get some sort of clue as to when he wanted to leave for the airport) and he just sort of said yes dear and let it go. Just no excitement - my heavens, I can hardly stand it!

Have a good Tuesday!

Ya know Wally is the same way.....I keep giving him our count down and he just is like whatever.....I said arent you getting excited and his response, whats there to get excited about????:scared1: Were not on the ship yet!!!:eek::confused::confused3 I dont know......he always tells me, I like all the planning, that keeps me happy...which is true but he should throw a little excitement in once in a while. Altho he did say the other day, that he cant wait to see the "blue" water.... so I guess thats all the excitement I'm going to get out of him at this point :rotfl:

Gail glad to hear your dad came thru surgery and that he is doing better, will still keep him in my prayers throughout his recovery.....

School since my kids graduated many years ago, I dont even think about it, well I guess I do since I work in a doctors office, and the parents are all calling for their last minute school and spots physcials....that need to be today....;)

Have a good day all
Denise
:banana::banana::banana:

Ya know Wally is the same way.....I keep giving him our count down and he just is like whatever.....I said arent you getting excited and his response, whats there to get excited about????:scared1: Were not on the ship yet!!!:eek::confused::confused3 I dont know......he always tells me, I like all the planning, that keeps me happy...which is true but he should throw a little excitement in once in a while. Altho he did say the other day, that he cant wait to see the "blue" water.... so I guess thats all the excitement I'm going to get out of him at this point :rotfl:

Gail glad to hear your dad came thru surgery and that he is doing better, will still keep him in my prayers throughout his recovery.....

School since my kids graduated many years ago, I dont even think about it, well I guess I do since I work in a doctors office, and the parents are all calling for their last minute school and spots physcials....that need to be today....;)

Have a good day all
Denise

That would annoy me if the parent wait to the last minute. It is not like school said oh wait we need a physical. They know about it at the end of last school year,

That would annoy me if the parent wait to the last minute. It is not like school said oh wait we need a physical. They know about it at the end of last school year,

Our physicians offices even did specials (pricing and hours) for sports physicals and there were still issues. Here they had to be dated after a certain date which made it more difficult since the window was smaller - and Drew worked at scout camp and was alwasy gone all summer. But, we managed.

Gail! I'm so glad things are looking good for your dad. Will still keep him in our prayers.

I've had a horrible horrible weekend. Let's just say, water was following me everywhere, from broken toilet, to a/c leaking, to washing machine hose popping off, and my room carpet being sloshed with water...luckily I don't own :) .....so best part was getting gas at 1am with the kids to take my mom home and my car battery died and would not recharge!!!!! new battery, car seems to be okay...

but today is a new day.

I was sorting out the clothes for the vacation yesterday and I think we really have enough clothes,so if I buy anything else I'm just being greedy.

what I haven't done is buy a formal outfit in case if formal night is on another night than halloween.

left on my list to buy though...a giant suitcase for me ....whats the biggest suitcase I can buy..because I had one for my last trip and I threw it away after since it was old.

Large suitcase - well, if you are ever going to take it on a flight, go by the airline restrcitions. My largest one is 28" and I can fill it fuller than the 50 pound airline restriction with one hand tied behind my back! That way you will be able to take it to DW when you go.

Well, you have had some rotten luck too - heaven forbit it is because you have been in contact with me as we all know my crap hit the fan. Hopefully everything will dry out, your car is juiced up and you are ready to cruise.

I expect them to move formal night, not cancel it but who am I??? Or do Halloween Sunday instead of Monday. Clueless.

Well, you have had some rotten luck too - heaven forbit it is because you have been in contact with me as we all know my crap hit the fan. Hopefully everything will dry out, your car is juiced up and you are ready to cruise.

I expect them to move formal night, not cancel it but who am I??? Or do Halloween Sunday instead of Monday. Clueless.

Well if they keep formal night on halloween I will be dressing formal and not for halloween....hmmmmm I hope people wont think my formal is my costume??:eek::rolleyes1

Well if they keep formal night on halloween I will be dressing formal and not for halloween....hmmmmm I hope people wont think my formal is my costume??:eek::rolleyes1

We will be right there with you in our formal outfits. I just called the Castaway Club line and was told they don't know just yet. She did say she would not be surprised if it they would do both the same night. She also said we should get information from DCL telling us what is up with their Halloween activities. So, I shared all I know, but I will call again the beginning of October.

Enjoy your evening!!

Good morning! Another day and no breakage. Worst that happened was the feather bed got wet when DH drained it. It is sort of layed out but I was afraid it would rain today but tomorrow I will put it outside to air out before I leave for work.

That is it for me I guess. Have a good day!

Morning all:

well another day closer to our cruise :dance3: I am really sad that summer is coming to an end.

Nothing much to post here this morning....

have a good day

Denise :banana::banana::banana:

my kids and I will be in costumes if its formal night...I just wish we knew so I don't have to bring along formal wear if they change it to another night!!

I should've thought to have them as Princes and me a Princess vs cowboys...too late though MIguel is set on cowboys...I asked him couple times if he wanted to do something else..

I called DCL as well and they said they will probably not know until right before the cruise. We planned this as our halloween cruise, so we aren't going to not dress up for halloween. We planned to skip formal night anyway. :) DH was so happy about that:lovestruc

Good morning! Nothing to report here. Super foggy this morning, don't know what was up with that. At least it was daylight for the drive. I have noticed the days getting shorter, my least favorite thing about winter.

Everyone take care and have a good day.

first day of school for my boys. They have been ready for over an hour for the bus.

Too cute - unless it was nerves. When our boys were elementary age, they looked forward to it but as they got older, not so much. I find it so hard that it is back to school time. But, since it has to be that before we can cruise I guess it is a good thing.

Nice day here - from my view anyway, have not been out since I walked in the morning.

Good morning! Nothing to report here. Super foggy this morning, don't know what was up with that. At least it was daylight for the drive. I have noticed the days getting shorter, my least favorite thing about winter.

Everyone take care and have a good day.

Yep, I was thinking that the other night, it was just 8pm and it was getting dark....I really dislike winter alot....florida & arizona always sound so good that time of year;)

first day of school for my boys. They have been ready for over an hour for the bus.
Aww how cute....all the excitement.....too bad it dosnt last the entire school year...:thumbsup2

Busy day at work, so didnt get on the boards....
Off tomorrow, Wally is having a little surgery, he has a basal cell carcinoma on his temple that they are going to remove...so we have to report to the surgical center at 7:15am:eek: Oh well, I guess I can take a nap later on:thumbsup2

Nothing else is happening here. We keep a vacation count down dry erase board at work (I'm incharge of it :rolleyes1) I always change it on a friday after noon & subtract the past week....so since I will not be there tomorrow I already did it....so as of Monday 8-22 we have 67 days till cruisin baby!!:dance3: When I started my count down it was something like 735 days....cant belive it went that fast.

Have a good evening all

Denise - tell Wally we said good luck. I hope you don't have to travel far to get to the surgical center - 7:15 is early! But, he will have the day and weekend to get all healed.

How was the first day of school? Always exciting when they are young.

Nothing much new here. Got a new waterbed mattress so we got it filled but it needs to set overnight and we will 'burp' it in the morning and hopefully I can sleep on it tomorrow night.

My Dad is still on the ventilator and they put a feeding tube in today. There was some sort of tear in his esophagus that is causing a delay in everything. I hope they get a lot of the tubes out before they really wake him up.

So, have a good evening everyone!

Denise - tell Wally we said good luck. I hope you don't have to travel far to get to the surgical center - 7:15 is early! But, he will have the day and weekend to get all healed.

How was the first day of school? Always exciting when they are young.

Nothing much new here. Got a new waterbed mattress so we got it filled but it needs to set overnight and we will 'burp' it in the morning and hopefully I can sleep on it tomorrow night.

My Dad is still on the ventilator and they put a feeding tube in today. There was some sort of tear in his esophagus that is causing a delay in everything. I hope they get a lot of the tubes out before they really wake him up.

So, have a good evening everyone!

Hope he recovers soon from the tear and gets off the vent soon....
I always hate these little set-backs....

Denise

Happy Friday!!! Should be an OK day here and looking forward to the weekend. I have laundry and some general cleaning on my to do list for the weekend but that is it. If I move my rear this evening and tomorrow morning, I can enjoy the rest of the weekend with my Kindle. Grandpup is coming for the weekend too. So we will have a grand time I am sure.

hey everyone...kids and I are going down south to a couple zoos!! hopefully everything turns out great...:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter