Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

Good morning all. Overslept this morning with a headache and missed church:sick:. Would have gone to a later service but I have a Scentsy party this afternoon. Hoping it goes well! All my commissions are being saved for cruise spending money:woohoo:
I am going to need a lot for spa, bingo, and yummy BBC's!:cool1:
We have another sunny morning, but I know the rain is coming...it always does! LOL!
Have a nice day!

Good morning all. Overslept this morning with a headache and missed church:sick:. Would have gone to a later service but I have a Scentsy party this afternoon. Hoping it goes well! All my commissions are being saved for cruise spending money:woohoo:
We have another sunny morning, but I know the rain is coming...it always does! LOL!
Have a nice day!

Feel better! And good luck with the party. If nothing else breaks around here and I stick to my savings plan, I think we are good.

Good morning! Wow, an entire day yesterday and I didn't break a thing. Although I got my vacation binder out and my WDW tickets were not in it :scared1:. But, I knew I took them to the office to make a copy of them so I looked in the second place I thought they might be and they were there. And, they are now in the binder along with the copies. What was so scary about that is that I have not only our tickets but DS and DDIL's as well. I remained calm and it only took tops 5 minutes to get my hot little hands on them.

I have to leave around noon to go and get DH from camp, he is done for the summer. Hopefully the rain is done and the dogs can go.

Enjoy your day!

I know I have everything in a folder also.....along with my tickets, but good idea on copying them.....never thought of that....:confused::thumbsup2
I would have gone into a panic if they were not there.....

Have a nice day!

feel better and good luck on the party....

Hey, I got up around 7:30 let the dog out made breakfast, cleaned that mess and went back to bed got up around 9:40 and finally got dressed....

There was a nice breeze this morning but now seems like the humidty is starting to build....I opened all the windows may need to close the house back up....

Have a good sunday all

Denise
:banana::banana::banana:

11 weeks :woohoo:

Well it is official, as of midnight tonight we will be at the 75 day mark:woohoo:. I will be waiting up until midnight :surfweb: to try and get at least one meal at Palo and maybe a spa visit. Not sure what (if anything) will be available but I am hoping!

I am not counting on getting a decent checkin time but I will have to wait up until 3am to check in. We will see how that goes.

I have been working on my FE gifts but I am still having trouble getting one to come out the way I want it to. I guess I will just have to play with it some more.

My DD5 noticed that there seem to be mostly boys right now and she is extremely worried that there won't be any girls for her to play with on the cruise:sad2:. I really hope she will have plenty of friends to play with in the clubs. Hubby and I were counting on getting some "adult" time before he deploys. For those who have cruised before are the usually so few kids traveling right now because of school being in session? I guess that will be one of the pitfalls of going in October/November.

Well, I will post sometime tomorrow when I find out what I am able to get.

Hope everyone has a great week.

Desiree- your DD will make tons of friends! Our boys did on our last cruise...and Liam loves to play with the girls..his favorite movie is Tangled!:cloud9: So cute!
My dh and I love the "grown up time" and schedule a spa time together as well as our morning coffee time in the Cove Cafe:lovestruc

DS was begging for one last summer "fun thing" before school starts on the 22nd (he says the cruise is too far away:lmao:) so we booked one night at BCV this week. So fun times at Stormalong Bay then on to school, dance classes, and more busy times!

Scentsy party went well! Gotta keep it up to make some "cruisin' cash":thumbsup2

So it's a bit after midnight and I was able to log on for my parents and reserve the excursions that I had reserved on my reservation. I was worried that I would have to cancel or change times for excursions that I choose but they had all the times that I requested so we are all set on that end. Thank goodness that because our staterooms (reservations) are linked, I was able to reserved Palo for all four of us back 2 weeks ago when I was allowed to do it.

Now I'm trying to check-in for them and it doesn't let me. I guess I will try tomorrow. I know I am going to get stuck with a crappy check-in time now that I have to check in at what ever times are available now for the rest of the people that are not Castaway Members. Oh well, at least we still get to get on the ship. haha

Hope everyone on here was able to get what you wanted! Can't wait!!

Yippeeeee!!!! We finally got to log on and make our reservations. I managed to get a Palo dinner at 600pm on Key West night and I booked the submarine excursion for Cozumel and even got a decent spa appointment on an at sea day.

Now I just have to wait until 3am to do our actual check in. I can't wait. It is all finally feeling real. I guess that means that I really need to get busy with my packing list, FE hanger and FE gifts.

I can't wait to meet everyone in 75 days!!!!!:woohoo:

Desiree and Ana - way to go on your bookings! Feels so good (and so much more real) to get that done. As far as the checkin time thing, from reading on the main board, they don't seem to be enforcing it for the Dream and since the Magic has a smaller capacity, I bet they won't be enforcing at all. The terminal was built with the Magic/Wonder in mind and it can hold that many people. But, I guess we wait and see.

Happy Monday!! Nothing broken yesterday either - way to go Gail!! Not that I was to blame for any of the other stuff, I was just freaking out. DH is home safe and sound, along with this pile o' crap in the hallway. Hope he gets it unpacked today and the waterbed emptied.

Have a good day!

Morning all:

Gee I love to see everyone posting.....:thumbsup2

When I booked at the 90 day mark, the only boarding time left was 2:30 - so that is what I took, plus since we are not getting in till noon that day, I guess I wont be able to get there any sooner anyway:laughing: Hey at least we can go straight to staterooms and drop off our carry-ons before grabbing something to eat..

Desiree: Believe me, there are people who dont post, so I'm sure there will be girls McKenna's age at the clubs....

Nothing else going on here.....

have a good one
later
:banana::banana::banana:

Well, I did it! To celebrate the no breakage success over the weekend, I upgraded our cabin to 7000! And, I am not moving again. Makes me a country mile from the laundry room but I will just get all my ironing done on Saturday and won't have to worry about it.

Marisol, you can add our cabin number to the FE list.

Well, I did it! To celebrate the no breakage success over the weekend, I upgraded our cabin to 7000! And, I am not moving again. Makes me a country mile from the laundry room but I will just get all my ironing done on Saturday and won't have to worry about it.

:thumbsup2

Way to go!! :woohoo:

I was completely surprised this morning when at 3am I was able to complete our online registrations and we were able to get an 11am port arrival time. Hopefully this will be a smooth first cruise.

The countdown has truly begun. Working on the FE's some more today. Hoping I have better luck getting it to come out the way I want.

It is pretty outside and I have a pool in the backyard calling my name (ok... it is my DD yelling "mommy, pool now!") so I will close for now. Have a great day everyone!

Glad everyone is getting what they want at the 75 day mark!:cool1: We are holding out hope for High Tea once we board...I love tea:lovestruc

Now getting ready for Ryan's bday party...little over a week to go and he is pretty excited! And school starts Monday, so busy times ahead!

Sailing 10weeks from saturday!:banana:

Glad everyone is getting what they want at the 75 day mark!:cool1: We are holding out hope for High Tea once we board...I love tea:lovestruc

Now getting ready for Ryan's bday party...little over a week to go and he is pretty excited! And school starts Monday, so busy times ahead!

Sailing 10weeks from saturday!:banana:

My kids start on thursday:dance3::dance3::yay::yay:

Good evening all. My dad had a valve replaced today and another repaired. Doing well, surgeon was pleased with the outcome. Will be in the clinic for a week and then at least three in rehab and then maybe home. And much improved quality of life. Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers - they worked!

Nothing much else to report. DH went to empty the waterbed and we only had a 100 foot hose and since he has to suck on the other end (gross eh??) he didn't think he had the power to make it work so we went and got a shorter one so tomorrow he can drain that bed.

School can't start in Michigan until the day after Labor Day - state law. Pretty amazing. But, we also don't get out until the second week of June. But, that is one more item that can be checked off the list of things that have to happen before we cruise. Time just goes so quickly.

Got DH onboard with the FE gifts and gave him his assignment. We shall see (literally) how that all turns out.

Take care and enjoy your evening.

Getting ready for my grandsons birthday. Kamy asked him what he wanted for his birthday theme and he said Mickey Mouse. Thought at age 6 he would want something more like a super hero or something....he said he is a "disney person":thumbsup2 So I think I might order him a Mickey Mouse arrangement from Edible Arrangements. he loves fruit. It is so cute, comes with pineapple shaped like Mickey and a MM Clubhouse vase :lovestruc

Gail- happy to hear about your dad. We will keep praying for recovery.

Can't wait for the cruise, so we booked two days at the Beach Club so the kids can play in the "sand" pool:cloud9: The kids are so scared they are going to miss Castaway Cay again so they begged to go play in the sand at the beach pool:lmao: So one last hurrah before school starts...then 10 weeks to cruise time.:woohoo:

Anyone else here think they might hit some BINGO?? Let me know, we can meet up!

Good Morning! I am so loving our weather these past few days. Hope it continues - for all of me, until after we get back. I reminded DH that 10 weeks from today we are heading out (thinking I might get some sort of clue as to when he wanted to leave for the airport) and he just sort of said yes dear and let it go. Just no excitement - my heavens, I can hardly stand it!

Have a good Tuesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter