Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

We weren't able to get High Tea even a few weeks ago....have been able to do it onboard in the past, so hoping.
We LOVE High Tea....it was great last year and each time we did it...so I really hope to be able to go again :goodvibes

ok, going to give this a shot....first cruise meet list....

if your name is not on it and you plan to attend, please pm me your traveling party, all first names and if children their ages also.

Dis Meet Cruise List:
Promanade Lounge 3pm
10-29-11

Glindamood - Gail and Dave
Dixielady908 - Denise & Wally
Mommamouse411 - Marisol & sons Miguel 3 & Manuelito 1
Kamgen - Kamy, Steve & sons Ryan 6 & Liam 4
Cricketmom - Vera (Kamy's Mom)
Skyman8963 - Skyler, Jamie & sons Ethan 9 & Caden 5
Meagon2222 - Barb, Jim & sons Spencer 7 & Christian 6
Higginsfamily3 - Desiree, Roger & daughter McKenna 5
SCdizneydawn - Dawn & Brian
Sumlee - Summer, Bryan & sons Andrew 9, Logan 6 daughters Hannah 3 and Claire 5months
also traveling Tena and Kevin
TimmerK - Tim and Tracey

Good job Denise! And Marisol - what a beautiful name. I don't think I even knew your first name.

Well, I started watching So You Think You Can Dance but not so sure it will hold my interest until bedtime. No energy to be very productive.

Enjoy your evenings and sleep well. Another night of wide open windows here.

TGIF!!! And that is all I have to say on that subject.

Nothing much to report from here. GORGEOUS night for sleeping, love this weather but I am sure it will get hot again. DH will be home Sunday, Cubs are at camp starting tonight for the weekend and then he will close up shop and come back. He has been gone so long I sort of forgt what it is like having him around but I am sure I will figure it out right quickly ;).

So, enjoy your day and weekend.

well I booked a brunch...only day was KW day...so I'm not sure what to do as I have Palo Dinner that same night at 6pm..so I booked another Palo Dinner on the last day...my only concern is what if boths day I was supposed to eat at Lumieres!!!!!!!!!!:scared1:

I also started my budget and my itinerary.

Made a reservation at Radisson for my car to be parked there...there's a coupon for $4.50 a day..we'll see if that'll be honored. (now I saw there's another place that can park for $4.99...and if Radisson doesn't honor mycoupon I'm heading over there)
http://parkcruise.com/

I'm probably within this month going to buy my MNSSHP Tickets, and Pay for Boatswain online as they are giving 20% off if you do it that way.

I have calculated everything I will need and a little more...

So Friday, 11:20 am on OCt 28th, we'll be eating breakfast at Chef Mickeys
then we'll head over to one of the parks. I am not worried about checking in to the hotel till after we leave MNSSHP. so that means checkin in around 1am :scared1:

waking up around 8am...i'm not going to try and wake up earlier than that unless if I spontaneously do (spelling?) and whenever we get to Port Canaveral we'll get there..as long as its not 1pm :scared1:

well I booked a brunch...only day was KW day...so I'm not sure what to do as I have Palo Dinner that same night at 6pm..so I booked another Palo Dinner on the last day...my only concern is what if boths day I was supposed to eat at Lumieres!!!!!!!!!!:scared1:

I also started my budget and my itinerary.

Made a reservation at Radisson for my car to be parked there...there's a coupon for $4.50 a day..we'll see if that'll be honored. (now I saw there's another place that can park for $4.99...and if Radisson doesn't honor mycoupon I'm heading over there)
http://parkcruise.com/

I'm probably within this month going to buy my MNSSHP Tickets, and Pay for Boatswain online as they are giving 20% off if you do it that way.

I have calculated everything I will need and a little more...

So Friday, 11:20 am on OCt 28th, we'll be eating breakfast at Chef Mickeys
then we'll head over to one of the parks. I am not worried about checking in to the hotel till after we leave MNSSHP. so that means checkin in around 1am :scared1:

waking up around 8am...i'm not going to try and wake up earlier than that unless if I spontaneously do (spelling?) and whenever we get to Port Canaveral we'll get there..as long as its not 1pm :scared1:

Sounds like a PLAN! Our WDW dining reservations are all done, hotel is good so we are just waiting to go at this point.

I went at lunch to go see about a new refrigerator - DH and I will go next week and make the purchase. I looked at matresses but may just opt to get a new waterbed one. The prices about made me pass out.

Gail, I'm glad your father is doing alright! What a scare! He is in good hands at the Cleveland Clinic. I really miss the good care we received when we were there. They treat their employees really well there too! My DH worked there for 4 years and during that time, DD 1 was born. The entire pregnancy and delivery cost us $25 - including a 9 day stay in the NICU! With the insurance we have now, we are paying around $6K for our latest baby with a shorter and much less comfortable hospital stay. We always joke that we should have had four babies in Cleveland! :rotfl2:

t everything done:When i called the castaway club they said that they were having problems a very nice person in IT talked with a supervisor and fixed my problem with the Palo Tea. This morning every time i pulled up one of the reservations it would show the wrong people(us on mom and dad and vice versa)

Here are my questions for the group:
I see above were meeting at 3:00 1st day I think that is great where is the question: I like the promenade lounge because if the weather is bad we dont have to move. Also meeting on Deck 10 there is no shade.

Are we doing any other activities together my suggestions:
1) PJ breakfast- This was alot of fun the the TA we just did, all we have to do is pick a day, time and where. We could even do a group picture

2) Room Tour- We start in one location ususally 1 or 2nd deck and work our way up.

3) We did a few tastings together they set up a private group for us because of the size of our group but we all just decide which ones we would want to do and set an area that is just for our group

4) Book exchange bag, it hangs outside the cabin and people swap books as they read them.

5) Scrap book meet or jewerly making. I dont know how to do either but enjoy learning.

6) Homework group- I know i will have homework and i assume any of the kids will also. We could all meet in topsiders/beach blanket with milk and cookies.

7) post card exchange from where your from. We also did a candy exchange but since most of us are from the US not sure how that would work

Anyone interested in the above?

Okay, I'm trying to get all caught up on this thread, so sorry if I'm a little late chiming in!

1) PJ breakfast - sounds like fun! And I could sport my new Disney jammies! :thumbsup2

2) Room Tour - We'd be glad to join in! We have adjoining secret porthole rooms on deck 5 :cool1::banana::cool1: if anyone is interested in seeing them.

3) Tasting - I'm assuming this means wine tasting? :confused3 Sorry, I'm a little naive. :laughing: I don't drink.

4) Book exchange - will have my books on iPad, so I won't have anything to share.

5) Scrapbooking or jewelry - don't really scrapbook anymore, but jewelry sounds fun.

6) Homework Group - yes please! I have two DSs that will have some work to do, so I love this idea!

7) Postcards- yes! I like this. I think my kids will get a kick out of it too.

Okay, I think that's all for now. Have a good day! :flower3:

My baby christian had his first tooth pulled due to infection. He cried.

awwww hope he's doing better.

Sumlee....I'm putting together the cruise meet list....3pm promanade lounge on 10-29-11.....if you will be attending can you please send me first names of every that will be there plus childrens ages......thanks

At work, one of these days gonna get fired for being on here.

Gail....I'm sure the water matress are much cheaper...I just bought a new matress set a few years ago....I was also shocked at the price....I just bought a new refridgerator last year also.....Sears Kenmore, freezer on the bottom and double doors on top.....I really love it.....

nothing else going on here.

later
:banana::banana::banana:

awwww hope he's doing better.

Sumlee....I'm putting together the cruise meet list....3pm promanade lounge on 10-29-11.....if you will be attending can you please send me first names of every that will be there plus childrens ages......thanks

Yeah! Count us in for the cruise meet!

Summer - 31
Bryan - 33
Andrew - 9
Logan - 6
Hannah - 3
Claire - 5 months
Tena - 54
Kevin - 54

Thanks!

My baby christian had his first tooth pulled due to infection. He cried.

Poor little guy. I bet he cried - I would have too.

Gail, I'm glad your father is doing alright! What a scare! He is in good hands at the Cleveland Clinic. I really miss the good care we received when we were there. They treat their employees really well there too! My DH worked there for 4 years and during that time, DD 1 was born. The entire pregnancy and delivery cost us $25 - including a 9 day stay in the NICU! With the insurance we have now, we are paying around $6K for our latest baby with a shorter and much less comfortable hospital stay. We always joke that we should have had four babies in Cleveland! :rotfl2:

Well, no surgery yet and I am beginning to wonder if it will happen at all. The surgeon, who was so kind and helpful and ordered the cat scans never reappeard so not so good in my opinion. But, there is always Monday I guess. Sure is a big place though - HUGE would be an understatement actually. My SIL works there in the medical records department.

Matress - I am thinking I may order one online. The shipping can't be much more than the gas it would take me to get there. Wonder if they have them on Amazon.

OK, that is all I know. And Denise, I am right behind you on the working and Dising thing.

Good Morning! I am pleased to report that nothing broke yesterday - an entire day passed and I don't need to repair anything. Hoping to get through today with the same.

Postcards - I will take this on. If you wish to participate, you will need to purchase a postcard showing where you are from for everyone on the list - IE - one per cabin unless otherwise stated (see question below). You may write something on the back or just sign it, that is up to you. If you chosse to participate, please send me a PM with your name and cabin numbers by October 15th. I don't think we have anyone leaving before that and it should give you time to gt out and get them.

Do we need a children's postcard exchange as well? Thoughts??

OK, that is what I have for now. I will check back in later.

Afternoon all:

Well productive morning, did a little running earlier, then met up with my son and had breakfast, back to his place where he completed my door signs:thumbsup2 He just did 4 of them, I had 2 from my last cruise I will be using and now when I go shopping will just pick up some printer paper and that project will be completed.:yay: I cant believe we are getting down to the wire here, and I still have tons of things I need to buy and get ready.....

Wally had to work this morning, he is on his way home, will hit the grocery store then throw some dinner together, going to make stuffed peppers, I picked 11 green peppers last night...so I need to use them before they go bad...

Nothing else to report, enjoy the rest of your weekend

denise:banana::banana::banana:

Been a long time since I posted anything leaving 8AM for my Disney World Vacation in the Morining all excited and cant wait to get there also book a Beach Excursion for both Cozumal and Grand Caymen olny 11 more weeks to go well take care and talk to everybody when i return to New York iin a week

Been a long time since I posted anything leaving 8AM for my Disney World Vacation in the Morining all excited and cant wait to get there also book a Beach Excursion for both Cozumal and Grand Caymen olny 11 more weeks to go well take care and talk to everybody when i return to New York iin a week

You have an awesome time at WDW! And good luck booking what you want as well.

Nothing broken yet - but I took a nap so that cut down on my break-time.

Good morning! Wow, an entire day yesterday and I didn't break a thing. Although I got my vacation binder out and my WDW tickets were not in it :scared1:. But, I knew I took them to the office to make a copy of them so I looked in the second place I thought they might be and they were there. And, they are now in the binder along with the copies. What was so scary about that is that I have not only our tickets but DS and DDIL's as well. I remained calm and it only took tops 5 minutes to get my hot little hands on them.

I have to leave around noon to go and get DH from camp, he is done for the summer. Hopefully the rain is done and the dogs can go.

Enjoy your day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter