Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

Good morning everyone! Super rainy day here! Hate to go out at all in it, but gotta take ds to the doctor and then run some errands..yucky rain!

Can you add us to fish extenders? We are
kamgen (Kamy)
DH (Stephen)
DS (Ryan age 6)
DS (Liam age 4)
Stateroom 6109

Good morning!

We had rain again last night but the sun is shining now - and it is cooler as well. Really nice actually.

Dad - if it scans came back ok (no calcium buildup around his valves) they are going to do a triple valve replacement! Wowza! Doctor seems to think it could add 5 years but one step at a time. I feel relief and fear, all at the same time.

Guess I don't know anything else though. Have a great day!!

we've had non stop rains ;(

in the meantime, I'm stalking the disneycruiseline planning center to see if a high tea opens up...

yea its my own fault..i was lazy, i could've paid the cruise a week ago...and I might've been able to book a high tea..now I gotta hope someone cancels..or there is room when I get onboard...the issue is then I gotta hope that nursery has times available!!!

You ladies must know something about High Tea that I do not. I went once with my Mom when we cruised in 2002 and I will say - not impressed in any way, shape or form.

Well, ever done something you wished you had not? I did it yesterday and today I am kind of sorry (downgrading our cabin). I think things might have worked out but now I can't justify changing it. But I could get a porthole for not much more. Decisions, decisions. Frankly, I would be happier to be higher and inside but two and a porthole could be doable. We have never had a porthole cabin before.

Hey Gail...I just never done it..and would like to try..and then I can mark it off my "DIS-LIST"..

so you downgraded and now you can't get what you originally had?

hey for those on the FE list...can I get your cabin #s? I thought they were on there...?? I don't even have mine up yet!!! :confused3

Hi Mommamouse, I think you already have us down for the FE but just in case:

I'm Desiree, age 41:eek:
DH: Roger, age 47
DD: McKenna, age 5 (going on 12)
We are in 6146.

We will be coming to the meet at 3pm on the 1st day and I really look forward to meeting everyone. My DD is really hoping to meet some other kids while on the cruise so that she has someone to play with in the clubs.

We had a small crisis yesterday and found out that one of our vehicles is in need of some major repairs to the tune of $700 which I am really upset about as I am having to dip into the money I have set aside for the cruise. Luckily we have almost all of our trip paid for: WDW tickets, time share at WDW, cruise, FE gifts, tips and passports. I was mainly saving for food, gas, drinks and souvenirs at WDW and parking, excursions, spa and hopefully a Palo dinner for hubby and I while on the cruise. Guess I need to figure out another way to make up for some of my lost savings. Hopefully we won't experience anymore set backs and I can make up the funds over the next 2 months.

Still hard to believe that we are so close to our 2 month mark. I am so ready to get away with my family and have some well deserved down time. My hubby has been working so hard to finish up some military schooling before his next deployment so even though he is technically home we really don't get to spend much time with him. It will be so nice to have some just "family" time. No cell phones, no email, no drill weekends, etc.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Hey Gail...I just never done it..and would like to try..and then I can mark it off my "DIS-LIST"..

so you downgraded and now you can't get what you originally had?

No, the cabin is still there but I had actually really regretted doing it right after I did it so I don't think I will spend that extra money a second time (I will say, the price has not changed), especially after that transmission bill. But, a porthole is only $200 more and we have never had one. I will keep watching, and thinking.

Good morning!

We had rain again last night but the sun is shining now - and it is cooler as well. Really nice actually.

Dad - if it scans came back ok (no calcium buildup around his valves) they are going to do a triple valve replacement! Wowza! Doctor seems to think it could add 5 years but one step at a time. I feel relief and fear, all at the same time.

Guess I don't know anything else though. Have a great day!!

Here to hoping that the test come out well for him...

You ladies must know something about High Tea that I do not. I went once with my Mom when we cruised in 2002 and I will say - not impressed in any way, shape or form.

Well, ever done something you wished you had not? I did it yesterday and today I am kind of sorry (downgrading our cabin). I think things might have worked out but now I can't justify changing it. But I could get a porthole for not much more. Decisions, decisions. Frankly, I would be happier to be higher and inside but two and a porthole could be doable. We have never had a porthole cabin before.

Had a porthole on my first cruise in 06....we were on deck 5 forward...I believe our window was right above the C in the Magic on the front of the ship....it was nice to have one, but since it was my first cruise I had nothing to compare it to. At night you cant really see out if the lights are on, but during the day it was nice to look out and see all the water.....I dont know if I could handle an inside cabin tho??

Nothing much else going on here....just a crazy busy day here at work.

Desiree glad you guys are still coming with us:thumbsup2 I will add you to the meet list.

have a good eveing all
Denise
:banana::banana::banana:

We have stayed in inside cabins quite a bit and I have no issues with them at all - other than if you wake up and it is dark, your mind says go back to sleep and it could be 10:00am. I decided that I would rather sail every year in an inside than every other in an outside. I am generally pretty easy going and don't spend too much time in there anyway. But, I would also like to experience all the various configurations - we have done 11's (including sideways), 10's, verandah's and once in a category 4. I am pretty sure that the cat 1, 2 and 3's are out of my reach but a girl can dream.

Well, have a good evening!

Morning,

Yea its thursday.....now I just have to get thru today and tomorrow....
Weather here today is beautiful 79 for the high today with sunny skies:thumbsup2

Gail: I do agree with you about sailing once a year.....I wish I could afford to sail more often....I am planning on re-booking on board, however, I will most likely push it out until 2014....I'm talking my daughter and family into coming along....next year she has three weddings...one in Puerto Rico, then my son here and another one of their friends I believe in Hawaii....so I figured I would give her a couple of years to re-coup and she can start saving for the cruise...and by that time Isabella will be 5 perfect age for the Princesses' and I might even try to convience her into doing a few days at the parks....

well gotta run.....

have a great day
Denise

Can there be any more drama in my life? We still sleep on a water bed (yep, we are products of the 70's) and I do believe that we have sprung a leak. I will have to mess with it when I get home tonight and see if I can figure it out. Since it was the corner - I am sure it wasn't me :lmao:! So, there goes another expense that I had not planned on unless I can patch it.

Desiree - so glad things are progressing and you will be joining us. Positive thoughts, prayers and pixie dust are headed your way for the 3 of you.

Gorgeous weather here - has been all week, even with the rain since we needed it. I love it when it is like this - but I guess it is sort of fall like.

Nothing else to report - Dad is holding his own and I think they are going to do the valve replacement surgery - I think. Enjoy!!!

I cannot wait till this weekend is over...once it is I can start working on my cruise stuff....

hey check your local walmarts...I found some Tinkerbell shorts (to knees) and minnie mouse shorts (booty shorts lol) for $5 each!!!

I cannot wait till this weekend is over...once it is I can start working on my cruise stuff....

hey check your local walmarts...I found some Tinkerbell shorts (to knees) and minnie mouse shorts (booty shorts lol) for $5 each!!!

I was excited to see at walmart tinerbell pj's for us old folks.....gonna pick me up a pair....:thumbsup2

Gail...sorry to hear about your bed, hopefully you can just patch it up...had a water bed years ago....loved it when I was pregnant, I could sleep on my belly....
Glad dad is holding his own....that's always good news

:banana::banana:

Morning,

Yea its thursday.....now I just have to get thru today and tomorrow....
Weather here today is beautiful 79 for the high today with sunny skies:thumbsup2

Gail: I do agree with you about sailing once a year.....I wish I could afford to sail more often....I am planning on re-booking on board, however, I will most likely push it out until 2014....I'm talking my daughter and family into coming along....next year she has three weddings...one in Puerto Rico, then my son here and another one of their friends I believe in Hawaii....so I figured I would give her a couple of years to re-coup and she can start saving for the cruise...and by that time Isabella will be 5 perfect age for the Princesses' and I might even try to convience her into doing a few days at the parks....

well gotta run.....

have a great day
Denise

If we go at this point we are seeing no trouble this is our second cruise this year. sO we try to go every year but it does not always happen.

Can there be any more drama in my life? We still sleep on a water bed (yep, we are products of the 70's) and I do believe that we have sprung a leak. I will have to mess with it when I get home tonight and see if I can figure it out. Since it was the corner - I am sure it wasn't me :lmao:! So, there goes another expense that I had not planned on unless I can patch it.

Desiree - so glad things are progressing and you will be joining us. Positive thoughts, prayers and pixie dust are headed your way for the 3 of you.

Gorgeous weather here - has been all week, even with the rain since we needed it. I love it when it is like this - but I guess it is sort of fall like.

Nothing else to report - Dad is holding his own and I think they are going to do the valve replacement surgery - I think. Enjoy!!!

Gail, we will definitely have a drink on the ship!!!

Bed update - it is leaking (whew - so glad it wasn't me:rotfl:) and it is right around the intake so I am betting there is no fix. So I get to go camping - who's bed shall I sleep in??? Or there is the living room couch which is where I ended up last night and I did sleep, once I go the dogs in their assigned spots anyway.

Guess I have nothing else to report. Tracker seems to think he is a lap dog - all 70 pounds of him, makes it hard to type.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter