• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

DH and I are using Nativeway and doing the Rays, Reef and Rum Point tour. We have been out twice with them on previous cruises and they are a great company to work with.

So which of the stingray excursions does anyone recommend in Grand Cayman?

Or do you recommend anything else. We don't care to sit on a beach although we think it is beautiful but we rather be doing something or seeing something.

I'm sittin on a beach....doin nothing Oh, but I will go to Hell and mail some postcards!!:thumbsup2

Hi. I would like to do the door exchange again. Is this where I post my info. Thanks.
We r on the Disney magic on oct 29 th. Thanks Shannon

Welcome Shannon and Family:

My name is Denise and traveling with Wally....no kids here either, they are both grown....should be a fabulous cruise and as Gail said, impatiently waiting!!:upsidedow

well my oldest just turned 9 this past Sunday, we drove 2.5 hours to have a party for him since we don't know anyone in Cleveland yet. Man the things we do for our kids, Caden , the youngest, turns 5 in a couple of weeks so we just did both parties at once.
Bad thing is I was sick by the time we got home that night, missed work Monday sort of, still had to work at home, and struggled through my day today to get caught up.
Is it October yet?????

I think I have trained the little one to much, we were having dinner and he says he didnt want anymore, I told him that he had to finish his dinner. So what does he do, he bargains with me. OK dad how many bites do I have to take. This is usually something i do to him after he eats most of his dinner and wants to play, I will tell him 3-4 more bites. But tonight it backfired on me, he barely ate anything and thats how the conversation started. So I told him 4 bites and then cut up his COLD dog, because he doesnt like HOT dogs now, into 3 small bites and 1 giant bite and he looked at me like I was stupid. There was no way he was going to eat the large one but it was fun messing with him while I had a miserable dinner of toast because food makes my stomach upset.

talk to you soon

Skyler - sorry to hear you are under the weather. Get better soon. But how cool to have taken them back for thier party.

Not much else new here. No bears this morning - and I had the camera all ready.

skylar..get better!! my kids bdays are two days apart so they will always have one birthday party...next year for their bdays we will be on the DREAM :cool1:

OAN: I've been budgeting to see if I can book another cruise...I'm not sure if I will book another cruise for 2013..I kind of want to do Disneyland in 2013...I know it will kill me not to do a cruise...but I'm really leaning towards heading to california..for like 2weeks..yea i know...but my boys will be 3 and 5..I think thats a good age to head over there..I'm not sure..like I said I've been thinking about it a whole lot..but I know I will be wanting to cruise...(cruising is my favorite type of vacation) so I told myself to wait till after the april cruise to make my decision..

skylar..get better!! my kids bdays are two days apart so they will always have one birthday party...next year for their bdays we will be on the DREAM :cool1:

OAN: I've been budgeting to see if I can book another cruise...I'm not sure if I will book another cruise for 2013..I kind of want to do Disneyland in 2013...I know it will kill me not to do a cruise...but I'm really leaning towards heading to california..for like 2weeks..yea i know...but my boys will be 3 and 5..I think thats a good age to head over there..I'm not sure..like I said I've been thinking about it a whole lot..but I know I will be wanting to cruise...(cruising is my favorite type of vacation) so I told myself to wait till after the april cruise to make my decision..

You could always book something and then cancel if you need to. I am of the opinion that having too many is way better than not having something.

Well, another day to checkoff our countdowns. YIPPEE. Bring it on.

well my oldest just turned 9 this past Sunday, we drove 2.5 hours to have a party for him since we don't know anyone in Cleveland yet. Man the things we do for our kids, Caden , the youngest, turns 5 in a couple of weeks so we just did both parties at once.
Bad thing is I was sick by the time we got home that night, missed work Monday sort of, still had to work at home, and struggled through my day today to get caught up.
Is it October yet?????

I think I have trained the little one to much, we were having dinner and he says he didnt want anymore, I told him that he had to finish his dinner. So what does he do, he bargains with me. OK dad how many bites do I have to take. This is usually something i do to him after he eats most of his dinner and wants to play, I will tell him 3-4 more bites. But tonight it backfired on me, he barely ate anything and thats how the conversation started. So I told him 4 bites and then cut up his COLD dog, because he doesnt like HOT dogs now, into 3 small bites and 1 giant bite and he looked at me like I was stupid. There was no way he was going to eat the large one but it was fun messing with him while I had a miserable dinner of toast because food makes my stomach upset.

talk to you soon

Yes kids, they just take it all in, then one day bam!! thats funny tho...

Well a very crazy day at work, just glad its over...at least I have the weekend off. Had to come home and shampoo my hallway carpet, Jack my dog lies there and he is old and has urinary incontience, well its smelled from pee..poor boy, not his fault, so I cant yell at him, he dosnt actually, pee, just dribbles.....bleach works well, takes the smell right out:thumbsup2

later
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Happy Thursday - almost the weekend! Going to be warm here again but just low 80's, no more 90 degree stuff. No visitors in the backyard either. Can't decide if that makes me happy or sad but I do have the camera at the ready, just in case.

Have a good day!

Happy Thursday - almost the weekend! Going to be warm here again but just low 80's, no more 90 degree stuff. No visitors in the backyard either. Can't decide if that makes me happy or sad but I do have the camera at the ready, just in case.

Have a good day!

If you do get any more critters and get pic's post them, would love to see them.
Last year when my daughter was living in Colorado, went for a visit and she had a Mommy fox with 2 babies in her yard. I guess there was some kind of hole next to the shed so mommy had her babies there. She would come around throughout the day, the babies I would say were close to 6 wks old, so she would let them out and play and run around in the yard...it was fun to watch them, but we had to be careful when we let the dog out...he would make a bee-line over there, and stick his head down the hole, he actually did get a little bite on his nose from them, but the vet said, he was fine, since he had his rabie shot....but when they were ready to go, she took her babies and left.....I did get a lot of pic's of them while there. I have to say the babies were really cute and fun to watch playing with each other. My daughter however, wasnt as impressed as I was :confused3

have a good one all

:banana::banana::banana:

Foxes!! I met a fox once and he chased me ...I was scared he was going to bite me...I never forget that thing..it came out of nowhere...(southern illinois area)...

so I requested a quote from Dreams Unlimited for california package...$4,200...for 10days...including 4 day dining plan, stay at disneyland hotel, 1 day knotts berry farm, then san diego zoo, at a moderate hotel, i didn't include seaworld as I'm not sure I haven't researched the differences in Orlando's vs SD SW. ...I really was expecting maybe $3000 but dag $4,200 and I checked flights to LA...for mid summer it would be around $1300. So I might have to do like good neighbor hotels instead...but I would hate to go all the way to california and not stay in a disney hotel...I'm heading over to the Disneyland Forum...going to check out some trip reports...I don't know if the dining plan is worth it..but I do want to do a character dining each day i'm there.

my plan is to go in october 2013 (same week of our current cruise, 10/26-11/4/13) I want to do Mickey's Halloween Party. :)

$4300.00??? That is 143.34 dollars a day each. Does it include tickets for everything? And how are you going to get around, like to SD Zoo? I guess to compare, you could shop each item and see if it equates. I don't generally use a TA unless someone makes it really worth my while. Are there any perks for you by going through Dreams?

Sure looks like rain, we need it badly, just wish it didn't have such an impact on the humidity. Silly statement but that is how I feel.

Well, enjoy.

$4300.00??? That is 143.34 dollars a day each. Does it include tickets for everything? And how are you going to get around, like to SD Zoo? I guess to compare, you could shop each item and see if it equates. I don't generally use a TA unless someone makes it really worth my while. Are there any perks for you by going through Dreams?

Sure looks like rain, we need it badly, just wish it didn't have such an impact on the humidity. Silly statement but that is how I feel.

Well, enjoy.

Had thunderstorms around midnight here....even our tornado sirens were going off.....so here's the conversation....

Wally: hey the sirens are going off
Me: Yeah I know, wake me up if you see a tornado, :rolleyes:

I did however, get up and look out the bedroom window, its was pouring buckets and blowing winds.....I just went back to bed....the sirens stopped like 2 minutes later.

But they were talking after this rain has moved out it was going to be bad with the humidity....its been pretty overcast here all day so far.....

Oh well :confused3

later

yea..I'll have to do awhole lot of research because I'm sure I can do this for at least $3000 (not including flights)..since I see that San Diego is really far from LA...I was thinking of renting a car...I refuse to go to DL and not do the SD zoo.

and the package does include tickets..

the only incentive is I get $80 in Diseny Gift Cards :)

no rain today over here...I'd hate to hear tornado sirens :scared1:

TGIF! We got rain last night but if there was any thunder and lightening, I slept right through it. Not much happening here this weekend, taking care of the grandpup but that is about it.

Have a good day everyone!

TGIF! We got rain last night but if there was any thunder and lightening, I slept right through it. Not much happening here this weekend, taking care of the grandpup but that is about it.

Have a good day everyone!

Major T-storms here last night. Poor dogs were so scared.

Haven't you had a lot of rain this week or is that further south still? Last night was the first rain we had in well over a week. And the forecast doesn't look like there is much of any in the future either.

I have not sleep well in awhile. With all the storms in the chicago land area my franny who is my basset mix has been sleeping with us because she is scared

Poor babies. It is so hard when they get scared. I have been lucky with my four legged creatures over the years but my middle DS was afraid of fireworks, climbed right up under DH's shirt!

Have a good evening!

Haven't you had a lot of rain this week or is that further south still? Last night was the first rain we had in well over a week. And the forecast doesn't look like there is much of any in the future either.

Both Thursday and Friday nights we have had Tstorms. Thursday's caused a lot of flooding in our town. Luckily for us, that us the flooding was primarily the other side of Lansing (Southside) but I feel for all those people.

I have been lucky with my dog....thunder and fireworks dont bother him.
The dog we had before him hated both...so when Jack was a puppy, we brought him out and let him sit with us while we were watching fireworks on the 4th.....but because there were all these people around...he was walking around and letting everyone pet him....and didnt pay any attention to all the noise......he's such a people dog:laughing:
He's a 120lb doberman...looks very itimidating but loves people and thinks everyone has come to see and pet him. So he just sleeps thru the storms like I do :thumbsup2

Well have a good weekend all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter