• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween 2011. Oct 29th on the Magic

Happy Sunday! We had a great day on the lake yesterday, no rain at all. Got pretty breezy for a bit but it calmed back down again. We are all meeting up at Bob Evans for breakfast this morning and then DH is headed back to Harrison and camp.

I have laundry to do when I get back and a bit of grocery shopping but it will be a quiet day.

Enjoy!!

sound s like great weather, here in Cleveland it rained Friday pretty good and the temp dropped 20 degrees in less than an hour. Saturday we had late showers but the weather is just to hot.

we are haveing birthday parties today, my oldest Ethan is turning 9 today and Caden( the youngest) turns 5 in 3 weeks so we are travelling to Columbus so we can have there parties together with friends and family down there.

Gonna be a long day

we just got all our confirmations from DVC on the cruise. we are in room 1038 may look to upgrade. Has anyone been on Deck 1, if so what did you think of it.

sound s like great weather, here in Cleveland it rained Friday pretty good and the temp dropped 20 degrees in less than an hour. Saturday we had late showers but the weather is just to hot.

we are haveing birthday parties today, my oldest Ethan is turning 9 today and Caden( the youngest) turns 5 in 3 weeks so we are travelling to Columbus so we can have there parties together with friends and family down there.

Gonna be a long day

we just got all our confirmations from DVC on the cruise. we are in room 1038 may look to upgrade. Has anyone been on Deck 1, if so what did you think of it.

I have never stayed on deck one....however, I know people that always stay on deck one and they love it....they have two small portholes instead of one larger, but the room itself is pretty much the same. They normally get an end room and have noone else next to them. They always request that room when cruising.

Its has been thunderstorms here since early this morning and a lot of rain, we have flooding in our yard right now....wanted to sleep in this morning and the storms woke me up.

Well just gonna hang around today, I made a batch of speghetti sauce last night, so just have to warm that up today with some speghetti and its all good:thumbsup2

Have a safe and exciting sunday

:banana::banana::banana:

Good morning. No rain to speak of here yesterday. Sprinkled a few times but never really rained. We could hear thunder in the distance but that was it. Sunny now and no chance of rain for a few days.

DH is back to camp, kids are back to their respective houses and I am nursing my injuries. Cracked my elbow getting off the pontoon boat but it is getting better, cut my toe in the water on something and then, while ironing a shirt before breakfast yesterday, I burned my arm on the iron. That appears to be my 3 things so hopefully I will be OK and that is the end of it.

DDIL has been going to nursing school, graduated last June and took her boards this past Friday - she passed! We are so proud, I knew she would as she has been studying all along.

Not much else to report so stay cool!

Good morning. No rain to speak of here yesterday. Sprinkled a few times but never really rained. We could hear thunder in the distance but that was it. Sunny now and no chance of rain for a few days.

DH is back to camp, kids are back to their respective houses and I am nursing my injuries. Cracked my elbow getting off the pontoon boat but it is getting better, cut my toe in the water on something and then, while ironing a shirt before breakfast yesterday, I burned my arm on the iron. That appears to be my 3 things so hopefully I will be OK and that is the end of it.

DDIL has been going to nursing school, graduated last June and took her boards this past Friday - she passed! We are so proud, I knew she would as she has been studying all along.

Not much else to report so stay cool!

OUCH.... Your right, bad weekend and you have hit your three limit....hope your doing better today.

congrats to your DIL....great accomplishment....my daughter when she got out of high school started taking classes for nursing, she hit atomony 2 and didnt do well.....thats when she joined the army:sad2: I always wished she would have passed that class :rolleyes1 but that is water under the dam and I am proud of where she is today and what she has accomplished. Now if she only lived closer, so I could see my grandaughter a lot more.:thumbsup2

Well have a great day

Denise:banana::banana::banana:

ouch is right!!!

congrats to your DIL!!! :banana:

nothing much going on here..took the boys to gatorland on saturday...we had fun...one of those things that you do at least once every 5yrs ...

ouch is right!!!

congrats to your DIL!!! :banana:

nothing much going on here..took the boys to gatorland on saturday...we had fun...one of those things that you do at least once every 5yrs ...

Gee we took our kids there, about 20 years ago, I believe my daughter was 10 at the time, once is good enough for me....my son loved it I just dont like reptiles......I can deal with rodants so much better....

:banana::banana::banana:

Been gone a long time... sorry I haven't posted. Been busy with different things and just had a moment to log on tonight. Hope everyone is doing well and excited about the cruise! We are!

I'm really sitting down now to finalize the things we to do since we can reserve on July 31st and that date is getting close fast.

Well, goodnight all!

Hi! Well, I sent a request in for Nachi Cocum and they still had availabilty so I sent off my CC info for the day there. :cool1:

We had a great weekend, ended up in the Magic Kingdom as a last min jaunt to get ice cream and stayed for the parade and fireworks! Had such a blast as it was completely unplanned, went to DTD for dinner and just ended up in MK after!! :banana:

Planning to go to the beach this weekend, can't wait!!!:cloud9:

Good morning everyone! Hope you all got through another Monday.

I had an exciting morning today. One dog was outside laying on the deck (I have a fenced in backyard so he was inside the fence) and wouldn't come in, just layed there smelling the air so I gave up and started to get ready for work. Shortly after, the dog that was inside started a really mean bark, which got the outside one started. I headed in that direction and stopped to see if I could see what the fuss was about and saw something dark and thought it was a dog - until it raised up on its' hind legs and looked at the house. Yep, that was no dog, it was a bear. It wasn't very old - or didn't look it to me so my concern was that mom was not far behind and I had 3 sliders open and I wanted everyone to stay in their current locations. I hurried around and got them all closed and let the other dog in - to whine and cry the rest of the time I got ready. The one we saw was long gone.

DH has seen them before and I saw one on my way home from the grocery once but I was a few miles from home. They will climb our fence as they have ruined bird feeders before so we don't do that anymore. I really wish I had taken a picture - my camera was right there but my concern for mama bear was greater. I bet I have no more blackberries either!

Well, that was my big excitement for the day - and I don't need anymore.

Hi! Well, I sent a request in for Nachi Cocum and they still had availabilty so I sent off my CC info for the day there. :cool1:

We had a great weekend, ended up in the Magic Kingdom as a last min jaunt to get ice cream and stayed for the parade and fireworks! Had such a blast as it was completely unplanned, went to DTD for dinner and just ended up in MK after!! :banana:

Planning to go to the beach this weekend, can't wait!!!:cloud9:

We will see you at Nachi!

How cool it must be to 'end up' at the Magic Kingdom for the parade and fireworks. I would love that as they are two of my most favorite things about WDW.

Good morning everyone! Hope you all got through another Monday.

I had an exciting morning today. One dog was outside laying on the deck (I have a fenced in backyard so he was inside the fence) and wouldn't come in, just layed there smelling the air so I gave up and started to get ready for work. Shortly after, the dog that was inside started a really mean bark, which got the outside one started. I headed in that direction and stopped to see if I could see what the fuss was about and saw something dark and thought it was a dog - until it raised up on its' hind legs and looked at the house. Yep, that was no dog, it was a bear. It wasn't very old - or didn't look it to me so my concern was that mom was not far behind and I had 3 sliders open and I wanted everyone to stay in their current locations. I hurried around and got them all closed and let the other dog in - to whine and cry the rest of the time I got ready. The one we saw was long gone.

DH has seen them before and I saw one on my way home from the grocery once but I was a few miles from home. They will climb our fence as they have ruined bird feeders before so we don't do that anymore. I really wish I had taken a picture - my camera was right there but my concern for mama bear was greater. I bet I have no more blackberries either!

Well, that was my big excitement for the day - and I don't need anymore.

Oh my, I would have been in a panic state....I get upset if another dog comes in our yard....we are not fenced and on a corner lot...but that would be a bit much for me....

Well just another day in paradise....not:laughing:

have a good day
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Oh my, I would have been in a panic state....I get upset if another dog comes in our yard....we are not fenced and on a corner lot...but that would be a bit much for me....

Well just another day in paradise....not:laughing:

have a good day
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We live in the woods - have a few acres but there is lots of forrest behind us. I will say, in all the time we have lived there, I have never seen a deer but we have the same critters most have (chipmunks, squirrels, skunks, racoons and possum). I actually had more issues with my dogs (and fear they would go through the screens or jump the fence) than I did with the bear.

thats soo coool....the biggest animals I get is RACCOONS and ALLIGATORS :)

Although its been awhile since Ive seen an alligator in retention pond.

I think I would rather have a bear than a gator - I think. I have a friend that lives in Spring Hill and she has had gators in her yard and it attacked her dog (well, after her dog attacked it).

Hi. I would like to do the door exchange again. Is this where I post my info. Thanks.
We r on the Disney magic on oct 29 th. Thanks Shannon

Hi Shannon! Welcome..yes...you post here..this is our meet thread..check in my signature for the Fish Extender List for OCt 29th.

Hi. I would like to do the door exchange again. Is this where I post my info. Thanks.
We r on the Disney magic on oct 29 th. Thanks Shannon

:welcome: Shannon and family! Welcome to our group. We are going to have a great time. I look forward to the opportunity to get to know you while we wait (impatiently I might add) for our trip.

DH and I are travelling alone, our children are grown. This is DCL cruise #13 for us.

So which of the stingray excursions does anyone recommend in Grand Cayman?

Or do you recommend anything else. We don't care to sit on a beach although we think it is beautiful but we rather be doing something or seeing something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter