• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Half Marathon - Train with me for Jan '11 - ...Shock - an update! 4/06! new pix

How do I keep losing my posts?:confused3 and I thought that only happened on my thread.

No soft opening for ADRs today. Unless I was doing something completely wrong which in itself is completely possible. Maroo, I think Sandy was dreaming somewheres about the soft opening. But we will completely forgive her. :goodvibes

Sure Sandy, I'll try for an ADR for 9 and you also and maybe one of us will get lucky.

How was the b-day party? Rather interesting place for a teen party.

Dolce, your track/park sounds great. All three I go to are 1/4 miles loops. Each are different configurations, but you can see how one could get bored so easily. 4hrs for the full. I am very impressed. Some days I wish I could run, but I have come to accept that some can run (like most people) and some can walk without tripping if they are very careful (like me):rotfl:
Here is lots of :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard: that you are NOT hurt.

Sandy, did you do your 5 miles today? I hope you feeling up to it and were able to at least try. Remember some training is better than no training. Remember, we are all going to complete this 1/2 in the allotted time. You, Maroo, me and my friend E. We are going to do this. ::yes::

Dolce, are you doing the half also? or just the Full? and hey, who else is doing the 5K? E, my DB and I will be.

Hey hey HI!!

Maroo how'd today go??? Dont go avoiding us! Like Lisa/eeyor44 said - we are all in this together!!

Dolce while I was out today I thought, maybe I should bring my camera and shoot some video to see how comprable our areas are!!

eyor44/Lisa You do work twice as hard - and as rotten a day, or area - you still persevere - you still just DO IT!! :wizard: Thank you - and thank you for supporting me!! Thank you for checking in here so often!! It really helps me!!

Bday at the bar today - HILARIOUS!! what the heck did I step in to?? :rotfl2: They were cautious, but had their biker duds on - and were ready to "defend their lifestyle" :rotfl2: They are younger (I'm so old!) and hon my DAD has tats and a Harley! Please!! we dont judge!! I may be Christian, but my Lord was Jewish, we celebrate Hannukah, and have Seder Meals - (mom and dad were divorced and Jewish - step dad was tatted, brought several biker friends in!()

We Passed inspection and were invited back to their house for dinner - - when their biker friends left, and dd and bday girl came into the adult area, the mom asked dd how she felt being around them - "heck, its like being around Papa" :rotfl2:

and I did "run" ( lol, there IS NO RUNNING )

I wanted to do 5 miles - but my schedule had me at 4 -

Thank God :worship: Lisa/eeyor44 posted SHE got out at 5am - and Dolce posting her milage -

I wanted to quit at 2 miles!!

Seriously...

My right foot was numb... my knee... oh I know whine whine, whine - pass the cheese...

*sigh

what really "hurts" was I took the gps and to go 4 miles - I was at 17 min miles - and I'm working as hard as my heart can take me... 17 mm is not going to cut it...

I broke down and cried.

Then dusted myself off, took a quick bath - and went to meet the "biker dudes" at their home!!! :rotfl2:

Tomorrow - 40 min in the gym - bump up the strength training!! :thumbsup2

As much as I'd love to be able to join maroo in the DLR half, I just can't do it. My time leading up to our TC3 trip really needs to be focused on getting Andrew settled into school and visiting with my family. I only get to see them once a year if I"m lucky.

But to be honest, it's also the training that scares me. It gets cold here. like -30F cold. I just cannot go out running in that kind of weather. THere are NO sidewalks to walk on, and what there is, is all iced up and dangerous; no gymns to join; and no exercise equipment anythings for sale here. The best can do is get a few cardio and strength training videos to do in my living room, and frankly that just isn't going to cut it in training for a half anything!

I will think about training for real though, maroo, when I move back in 2011, and do a Disney half with you then. Can you wait that long??

In any case, good luck everyone! Have a great time knowing you are getting into super healthy lifestyles and get a reward of doing a wonderful job in your races.

I am going to let everyone in on a little secret.

When I decided to do this back in March, I could only walk 30 minutes. ::yes::Yes, 30 minutes. and I guarrantee you it wasn't a very long distance either. Did involve a couple hills though so that might be a plus. I used to walk alot pre-DD. (and I looked GOOD). But baby #3, personal issues, Hurricane Katrina's aftermath and building new house all got to me. This marathon is my way back. Problem is, I never stick to anything long term. :confused3 So this whole thing means so much more to me than just completing a race. But I am trying to prove to myself that I can stick to the long term and do it. I have had my share of crying days:sad:, trust me, I really have. and the doubts, oh the doubts. But to hear you say I inspire you. WOW! You just don't have any idea how good that feels. :goodvibes Thank you.

But, and here is what I am trying to say, you can do it. We all can. Just go as far as you can each day and when you think you can't go any more, just try for a few more steps, or one more lap around the track.

Glad to hear the party went so well. But still, in a Bar? How did they get away with that?

YaY! on the four miles. :banana: I'm glad you didn't quit at two. :banana:

Hey, maroo! Awesome schedule you have going. Congrats on getting in those 3 miles this morning. I'll second Sandy on the ipod thing. I've yet to be in a race (although I did sign up for a 1/2 marathon on Nov 1 :scared:) but I know that the races don't advocate you wearing them for various reasons so I've been training without mine. I thought going in, it'd be really hard for me - the music lover that I am, but surprisingly it's not! I'm able to relax in my runs and get lost in my own thoughts and I haven't missed the music at all. However, that said, the one thing that I'm considering doing is this: purchasing an ipod shuffle (since they're so tiny) and stocking a few motivational songs on it. I'm running the full marathon and by all accounts, the section coming out of Animal Kingdom is hard. It seems that everyone has problems with that section of the course and I'm going to keep the shuffle tucked away in a pocket incase I need to break it out to help me through that one section. If you find that you must have music, maybe consider getting a shuffle so that it's tiny and lightweight and can be easily stored away if you decide on the day of the race that you don't have much use for it after all?

I don't think I answered you formally the other day!

Hello! :wave2: I don't know that we have ever talked over here?

I am so impressed that you are doing the full...it sounds like you really run! I don't run. I don't even really wog.

I am pretty sure...despite all of the advice...unless I just decide on one of my long walks later...that I will be bringing my iPhone. I feel safer with it as a phone, I will probably use it as an iPod AND a camera.

I was in a triathlon last year that had a little 3K portion at the end and I was not in shape for that one - it was all I could do to walk - and I had to play a few songs to get my pace up. Once it was up, I was fine...but I needed a boost. I will have it with me just in case.

I don't plan on stopping for pictures. I won't be in character lines or anything like that. I really, really have to finish and at this rate, I will be pushing it. But I want to have it with me in case I do want a picture of me right at the finish line. I may want to remember that forever! Or of the castle as I get close? Or of a really bad place...where I thought I would give up...and didn't!

eyor44 - I hope that you made it out for your 8 miler this morning! :thumbsup2

Come on, Sandy, don't you want to practice getting up early for the 1/2 marathon a couple of times? Do a few "dress rehearsals" before the big day? :teeth:

The park that I run at is very nice as well. Large duck ponds, t-ball and baseball fields. Very clean and butts up to some upper housing developments so it's a very nice area. My only problem is that it isn't lit after dark. And, I hope that I complete the marathon within 4 hours! We'll see how my training builds up. I run the 1/2 marathon on Nov 1 and I'll use that to get an idea for how I'll hold up for the full marathon on Jan 10. Currently I run close to a 9 minute mile. I think for the 1/2 marathon I'm going to go out with a 10 minute mile pacer group since it's my first race. As for training, I can't slow down enough for a 10 minute mile but I'm worried that in my first race setting I should attempt to slow the pace down. I'm going to begin doing some light speedwork in a couple of weeks. We'll see how that improves my current pace. And, Sandy, just keep training. Don't back off. If you train properly I know that you'll finish that 1/2 in a great time - before they turn off the timing mats and while they still have medals. You'll be so happy on that day that you put in all of the hard work beforehand as you watch it pay off. But, you have to put in the training miles in order to succeed.

Oh, I forgot to add about Flying Fish!: I had their signature potato-wrapped red snapper. Soooooo good! I'd actually wanted the char-crusted New York strip steak but I was *attempting* to save room for desert. I had started with an appetizer of cheeses (5 cheeses) and unfortunately after that with the fish, I didn't have room for dessert. :( I had really wanted to try the warm chocolate peanut-butter bread pudding.

warm...chocolate...peanut-butter bread pudding??????

Oh my gosh.

No soft opening for ADRs today. Unless I was doing something completely wrong which in itself is completely possible. Maroo, I think Sandy was dreaming somewheres about the soft opening. But we will completely forgive her. :goodvibes

I have a theory on the soft opening. I think someone heard about the CM's starting OT today. And someone, somewhere, assumed that it must have something to do with Dining...

When in actuality it was the need for the extra CM's to book Cruises and hopefully whatever else is announced this week (maybe a 4/3 deal?)...

Hey hey HI!!

Maroo how'd today go??? Dont go avoiding us! Like Lisa/eeyor44 said - we are all in this together!!

Dolce while I was out today I thought, maybe I should bring my camera and shoot some video to see how comprable our areas are!!

eyor44/Lisa You do work twice as hard - and as rotten a day, or area - you still persevere - you still just DO IT!! :wizard: Thank you - and thank you for supporting me!! Thank you for checking in here so often!! It really helps me!!

Bday at the bar today - HILARIOUS!! what the heck did I step in to?? :rotfl2: They were cautious, but had their biker duds on - and were ready to "defend their lifestyle" :rotfl2: They are younger (I'm so old!) and hon my DAD has tats and a Harley! Please!! we dont judge!! I may be Christian, but my Lord was Jewish, we celebrate Hannukah, and have Seder Meals - (mom and dad were divorced and Jewish - step dad was tatted, brought several biker friends in!()

We Passed inspection and were invited back to their house for dinner - - when their biker friends left, and dd and bday girl came into the adult area, the mom asked dd how she felt being around them - "heck, its like being around Papa" :rotfl2:

and I did "run" ( lol, there IS NO RUNNING )

I wanted to do 5 miles - but my schedule had me at 4 -

Thank God :worship: Lisa/eeyor44 posted SHE got out at 5am - and Dolce posting her milage -

I wanted to quit at 2 miles!!

Seriously...

My right foot was numb... my knee... oh I know whine whine, whine - pass the cheese...

*sigh

what really "hurts" was I took the gps and to go 4 miles - I was at 17 min miles - and I'm working as hard as my heart can take me... 17 mm is not going to cut it...

I broke down and cried.

Then dusted myself off, took a quick bath - and went to meet the "biker dudes" at their home!!! :rotfl2:

Tomorrow - 40 min in the gym - bump up the strength training!! :thumbsup2

Hello peeps!

Yesterday was a big goose egg! Turns out my Wii has died. :( And I have a new Sunday schedule, which has me at my friend's house all day. I left for church at 7:00 AM (I volunteer in the tech area, so it is an early morning for me) and did not get back home till last night around 10. So...no time to really do anything.

I went out to eat with my friends and then took care of Rachel most of the afternoon. We watched a movie and painted. And I just never really broke away to do anything else.

We are going to look at getting an elliptical to put at their house so I can use it on Sunday's...because I am going to be helping Rachel on Sunday's.

But today I am on target for my 3 miles! Right after work I will go home and do that.

Hey! We do a Seder Meal - our whole church - it is very cool! Rich with history and significance!

Aw! I am so sorry you broke down and cried!

Remember Sandy...how much further you are THIS time than you were last time? Hadn't you only gone 8 miles last time?

I gotta get some speed up, too!! :)

As much as I'd love to be able to join maroo in the DLR half, I just can't do it. My time leading up to our TC3 trip really needs to be focused on getting Andrew settled into school and visiting with my family. I only get to see them once a year if I"m lucky.

But to be honest, it's also the training that scares me. It gets cold here. like -30F cold. I just cannot go out running in that kind of weather. THere are NO sidewalks to walk on, and what there is, is all iced up and dangerous; no gymns to join; and no exercise equipment anythings for sale here. The best can do is get a few cardio and strength training videos to do in my living room, and frankly that just isn't going to cut it in training for a half anything!

I will think about training for real though, maroo, when I move back in 2011, and do a Disney half with you then. Can you wait that long??

In any case, good luck everyone! Have a great time knowing you are getting into super healthy lifestyles and get a reward of doing a wonderful job in your races.

I understand that! Completely!

When you move back! We can train and do the half! How much fun is that!!!

I am going to let everyone in on a little secret.

When I decided to do this back in March, I could only walk 30 minutes. ::yes::Yes, 30 minutes. and I guarrantee you it wasn't a very long distance either. Did involve a couple hills though so that might be a plus. I used to walk alot pre-DD. (and I looked GOOD). But baby #3, personal issues, Hurricane Katrina's aftermath and building new house all got to me. This marathon is my way back. Problem is, I never stick to anything long term. :confused3 So this whole thing means so much more to me than just completing a race. But I am trying to prove to myself that I can stick to the long term and do it. I have had my share of crying days:sad:, trust me, I really have. and the doubts, oh the doubts. But to hear you say I inspire you. WOW! You just don't have any idea how good that feels. :goodvibes Thank you.

But, and here is what I am trying to say, you can do it. We all can. Just go as far as you can each day and when you think you can't go any more, just try for a few more steps, or one more lap around the track.

Glad to hear the party went so well. But still, in a Bar? How did they get away with that?

YaY! on the four miles. :banana: I'm glad you didn't quit at two. :banana:

You are doing GREAT Lisa!!!!

This is what I have to do...long term. Stick to it. Go for it.

I am so afraid...I won't be able to do it. That I have waited too long?

Bar party :confused3 Usually only 21+ can even enter a bar! Maybe it was Sunday? The kids played pool, darts, and video games...

oh and the mom - LOVES Disney too! (I know who doesnt!) but when I told her we were staying at Beach Club - she said her mom takes them every couple of years, and... they own DVC (her mom, so they stay BCV!! :rotfl2:) They also live directly behind DS (the triathlete!) girlfriend's house!! Its a small world after all...

oh, and DSs gf's (that's a mouthful!) wants to be my personal nutritionist!! Sad isnt it - They are healthy - part of it is cultural (Russian, Jewish) So they eat whole grains - fish, very very little meat... but you never know what is in a salad (they'll tell you, but its Russian, so :confused3) The mom said she has all girls, and didnt realize how much these boys eat!! :rotfl2: but that is the next component of my training -

it will be so much easier to wog 20# less - but watching the dern scale go up and down... up up, down... up up...

Lisa yes, you do inspire me! you and Dolce are so kind to post your training - your serinity - your... 'just can do it " spirit!! :goodvibes and I really did think of you getting up at 5:30 AM - (I slept in till 10!)

Maroo I think that's the secret too... the long term.. this is your life, you are not going to change "WHO" you are... so you have to figure out what your long term life goal is - is it just a half marathon, or is it fitting in exercise too? I know, easier said than done!! (for me! I know, but I dont "do" it!)

iphone camera If you have it, you will use it! But this Half and Full marathon is also a VERY social event - participate in that!! By having your iphone/ipods on - you are escaping a very special part of THIS run (and any other marathons, or halfs, or 5K or 10K races you join - YES< they are not allowed, but use them! Disney, its just different!!)

Camera - I think I posted on my '08 report - I had this feeling, I may never pass this way again, and I'm going to enjoy it, and I'm going to get my picture with any character that didnt have a line!!

but when I look at ALL those Photos - and I think I have at least 10 min worth!!

Dolce, your track/park sounds great. All three I go to are 1/4 miles loops. Each are different configurations, but you can see how one could get bored so easily. 4hrs for the full. I am very impressed. Some days I wish I could run, but I have come to accept that some can run (like most people) and some can walk without tripping if they are very careful (like me):rotfl:
Here is lots of :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard: that you are NOT hurt.

Let me clarify: I don’t know that I really can do the full in 4 hours. I hope that I can. My current training leads me to believe that it is a possibility. I’ll wait to see how I do in the ½ marathon that I’m running in November before I feel more certain of my projections for the full. Honestly, my goal is to finish it in 5 hours or less but if I do manage to finish it in 4 hours – Sandy will hear me from Water Station #2 jumping up and down screaming in joy at the finish line.

And, trust me, I used to not be able to run. If you ever want to learn how – google the C25k program. I downloaded the podcasts and it taught me how to run 3 miles in 9 weeks. You have to build up – you can’t just go.

I don't think I answered you formally the other day!

Hello! :wave2: I don't know that we have ever talked over here?

Nope, we haven’t talked before. :wave2: It’s my first time over here. I saw Sandy post on another thread. I saw her links in her sig for her 2008 P-TR and ½ TR and read those and then found myself being a nuisance on her current P-TR thread. :rotfl2: But really, you guys are all so encouraging that I’m glad to find this thread and all of you. I really look forward to updates – it keeps me motivated to go forward.

warm...chocolate...peanut-butter bread pudding??????

Oh my gosh.

I could not believe that I didn’t have room! That was the dessert I’d been looking forward to trying last December. I’m going to try again next October – Flying Fish was one of my favorite restaurants – or maybe my favorite? – last trip and that dessert sounds sooooo good!

Sandy – Awesome job for completing your 4 miles!! Stop stressing about the 17 mm right now. This is why you are in training! If you stick to your training schedule and if you don’t give up, on the day of your ½ marathon you’ll be flying across that finish line like it was nothing! This is why I recommend that you don’t skip your training sessions at all except for illness and injury. You’ll improve as long as you get out there and do it! And we all have horrible days but usually the next training session after the bad one is a good one. I’ve yet to have two bad sessions in a row. Again, awesome job for not giving up. :thumbsup2

Maroo – I’ve got 3 miles to get in tonight as well. Good-luck on yours! Hopefully my foot will hold up. I’m so upset about the pain in my heel last Saturday and am concerned that it has not completely gone away yet. I’ll probably wrap it before I run tonight.

Well...

I did my 3 miles tonight! Took me 52 minutes, though. :scared1: 16 min mile would be 48...so I am running closer to 17-18 min miles...and that was on a paced treadmill...so I have work to do!

But another training session is under my belt. One more toward a more active lifestyle! :)

Great job everyone on their training the last few days!

Sounds like everyone has been following their schedules!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Dolce and you keep coming back!! :yay: I'll be handing out water on your first run - early I read that we're done by 8am!! But I think that there are 2 heats/corals a Red and a Blue - and they dont join up till later!! :confused3

Here's another place where Dis Wishers are hanging out - I know they posted the map of the half and the full marathon

Its not real active - but lots of pictures - and those that posted - they are the friendliest, most helpful of the Wish group!! Seriously!!

http://wishracingteam.ning.com/

so join, then click on forums, then click on either the half or full and just tell them I sent you! Click on Races - there is one for Half and one For Full that include the Disney Map -

The pictures are really cool - I love Jeff's (Jeff da Runner!) pictures (He lives in Hawaii and he has so much energy and is just such a kind soul! Very vivacious also!!)
Well...

I did my 3 miles tonight! Took me 52 minutes, though. :scared1: 16 min mile would be 48...so I am running closer to 17-18 min miles...and that was on a paced treadmill...so I have work to do!

But another training session is under my belt. One more toward a more active lifestyle! :)

:yay::woohoo::cool1: WTG Maroo -

Thanks everyone to encourage us to "just do it" Dont get discouraged, dont allow your mind in to the negative thoughts!!

I did nothing but sleep today! Got up at 8 went back to bed got up at noon, went back to bed, got up at 4 fell asleep on the couch woke up at 5:30 roasted some chicken and veggies, ate and now I'm surfing - but I'm still tired!!

I could not believe that I didn’t have room! That was the dessert I’d been looking forward to trying last December. I’m going to try again next October – Flying Fish was one of my favorite restaurants – or maybe my favorite? – last trip and that dessert sounds sooooo good!
This happened to me at Victoria & Albert's. I was so full, I could not eat the chocolate souffle. :sad: DH said I looked so pitiful that he actually felt sorry for me.

Who cares how long it took!?!? You tried and you accomplished it.:cool1:
That's the spirit!:thumbsup2

Great job everyone on their training the last few days!

Sounds like everyone has been following their schedules!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks for stopping by our......mmmmm, Sandy's Pre-trip report.

The pictures are really cool - I love Jeff's (Jeff da Runner!) pictures (He lives in Hawaii and he has so much energy and is just such a kind soul! Very vivacious also!!)

I love pictures!!!!

I did nothing but sleep today! Got up at 8 went back to bed got up at noon, went back to bed, got up at 4 fell asleep on the couch woke up at 5:30 roasted some chicken and veggies, ate and now I'm surfing - but I'm still tired!!

I do hope you feel better soon. I did strength training tonight.

I'm so happy I found this thread. :goodvibes I'm running the half also and I love finding PTR's for the half. I must admit, I haven't read your whole thread yet, but that's what tomorrow at work is for. :thumbsup2:laughing:

Regardless, I'm thrilled to have found this & will keep reading. :banana:

I'm so happy I found this thread. :goodvibes I'm running the half also and I love finding PTR's for the half. I must admit, I haven't read your whole thread yet, but that's what tomorrow at work is for. :thumbsup2:laughing:

Hey! I noticed you are from Baton Rouge. That is just 1.5 hours from me. I'm just across the state line in Picayune.

oh, look another crazy!!! :welcome:

Grab a seat, and post what you are up to!! How's your training going? Have you run before? Any tips? Frustrations? Where do you train?

Glad you are joining us!!! (you are joining us arent you?!)

Hey! I noticed you are from Baton Rouge. That is just 1.5 hours from me. I'm just across the state line in Picayune.

"Its a Small World After All.."

Morning! Sandy - feel better! That's an order! ;) I checked out your link -but I haven't signed up so I was limited on what I could view over there. Oh, and if you'll be finished at Water Station #2 by 8:00 AM - then I guess you wouldn't hear me jumping up and down and screaming from the finish line. Only the elites will be crossing the finish line in 2 hours (and I will never be one of them!) I will assume that Adriano Santos will win again this year? He's won the last several years in a row.

maroo- kuddos for getting in your 3 miles - I got mine in as well. As I told Sandy yesterday - keep it going. With proper training you'll get that pace up. Maybe once a week work on speed drills?

I have cross-training tonight so I think I’ll do some light weights followed by 45 minutes on the bike.

maroo- kuddos for getting in your 3 miles - I got mine in as well. As I told Sandy yesterday - keep it going. With proper training you'll get that pace up. Maybe once a week work on speed drills?

:lmao: That WAS my speed drill! :eek:

:rotfl:

I just need to get back in shape. I am way out of shape. Once I get back into the routine...I will be good to go!!

Good morning runners!

You ALL inspire me.

And while I'm not running, I wanted you know know that you have done more for getting me back on a regular workout schedule than my DH has been able to accomplish in the last 3 years. Granted, not having a full time day job may have something to do with it...and the kids being back in school, but still!

Maroo, great job on the 3 miles!

Sandy, great job on getting back up and finishing. You did 4 miles, focus on your training plan, it's a good one, and less on the minutes. You will get there.

Dolce, great work and going for the full, that's so exciting! My sister just did her first full last week and watching her train has been...wow.

I know I am not running but I thought I'd share a few songs from my ipod that inspires me when I really don't feel like working out. Many are from a selection called "pissed off rocker chicks". Warning, it may not be the type of inspirational music you are used to! It's rather random but they all get me going.

I Will Survive, Gloria Gaynor
Maria Maria, Santana
California Dreamin, Queen Latifah
Galileo, Indigo Girls
One of us, Joann Osbourne
Breathe, Kylie Minougue
Big Girls don't cry, Fergie
SexyBack, Justin Timberlake
4 minutes, Justin Timberlake and Madonna
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree, KT Tunstall
Hot n Cold, Katy Perry
Miss Independent, Kelly Clarkson
Pocketful of Sunshine, Natasha Bedingfield
Killer Queen, Queen

:)

Hey kind-of-neighbor :wave2:

oh, look another crazy!!! :welcome:

Grab a seat, and post what you are up to!! How's your training going? Have you run before? Any tips? Frustrations? Where do you train?

Glad you are joining us!!! (you are joining us arent you?!)

"Its a Small World After All.."

Oh, I'm totally nuts. :rotfl2: And I am joining in! I ran in '09, didn't do too great (didn't finish because I spent too much time vomitting at mile 9 :eek:) so I'm going back for more in '10 (going back for the finish, not to hurl on the side of the road. :laughing:)

Training has been super slow and I've been slacking a lot. We moved here not too long ago and I still haven't found a trail I really love. I think I had a panic attack this past weekend when I realized that I have about 15 weeks left. :scared1: I totally need to get my rear in gear! Especially in the strength training area, I don't add enough it of it to my training.

I'm super excited for the half though, running through the Magic Kingdom was such a rush. :cloud9::love:

Killer Queen, Queen

:)

Queen is my inspirational music. :laughing: "We Will Rock You" & "Don't Stop Me Now" get me going like no other. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter