Gymboree $4.99 Frenzy

I am about $200 lighter but my DD has a bunch of clothes for the next two years! I got lots of dupes because of other moms in my daughter's class who I know would want the good deals but weren't answering their cell phones!

Bummer! I missed this! I didn't get a coupon either & I just realized that I didn't use my gymbucks! AAARGHHH!!!

Thanks OP for posting! I just got back from the store and they didn't have a ton left, but I got 10 things! My friend was working tonight and even she didn't know about the sale. I guess it's about the lead content in the rhinestones. There are no certain dates for the sale, just until everything sells out.

Oh my goodness! Thanks for posting OP, this made my week! I went to my store tonight and got quite a few cute things for my DS5. I did make the mistake of taking her with me though. She loves to pick out clothes, I don't have any idea where she got that from.;) I had to explain to her that she could either get one PJ ($30) or a raincoat, a dress, and 4 tops! Needless to say, she went for the latter, and learned a valuable lesson about looking for bargains:)

Just got back too!!! I got 3 dresses, the raincoat, an embroidered top and matching knit capris for $27!

the only swimsuit that was included was the Happy Rainbow Kid Girl Whole piece with stripes.

I did go yesterday and get a few things but i'm going back today to get the capri's if they have them still.

They added some more things online today that weren't there last night, but they're going fast. While I was shopping, about 5 items were removed from my cart before I could check out.

No, no boys clothes included. The sale will go on til the items are sold out. The items included, for the most part, are any of the Kid Girl items that have rhinestones on them. A new law is coming out I think next month that will be stricter about clothes with rhinestones (and the manufacturer), so Gymboree wants to liquidate the clothes ASAP. Usually the baby girl items do not have the rhinestones on them anyway, so that's why it's all kid girl stuff.

Hope this helps.

That's interesting about the lead law. I wonder why everything with rhinestones wasn't included. :scratchin I guess you hear different things from different people. My SM told me that Gymbo's fiscal year end is 1/31/09 and that the newest line didn't sell well so they are trying to get it off the books before year-end. She also said there was a baby sale coming soon so that's why the baby stuff wasn't on sale, if they marked that down now there wouldn't be any stock for that sale.

That's interesting about the lead law. I wonder why everything with rhinestones wasn't included. :scratchin I guess you hear different things from different people. My SM told me that Gymbo's fiscal year end is 1/31/09 and that the newest line didn't sell well so they are trying to get it off the books before year-end. She also said there was a baby sale coming soon so that's why the baby stuff wasn't on sale, if they marked that down now there wouldn't be any stock for that sale.
It;s not the rhinestones that caused the sale. Gymbo's fiscal year ends 1/31 and this is a last minute push to boost numbers. Baby stuff is not on sale because the baby sale starts next week.
Just FYI!
And I totally scored at this sale! I had some stuff to return so that paid for 75% of my purchase!!:cheer2:

I have no idea if what I heard is the God's honest truth or not- I do know that the law doesn't mean no rhinestones ever again- they just have to conform to a different standard.

And if the other is true- that the newest line didn't sell well- well.....that's cause IMO it's kinda UGLY for regular Gymbo prices! ;) But for $4.99, i'll take it. It's just a shame some ebay people have to go in and swoop everything up and leave nothing for those of us who just want a few items. I'm going to another Gymbo this afternoon but i'm doubting much is left.

I went back today. I'm glad my DD is older, there was some pieces left in 8 and 9's (and up) but NOTHING in 3's,etc.

I got 2 swimsuits, 1 pair of flip flops, a tiered top, matching knit capris and the tiered dress.

I never did make it to the Tier 1 store, too far and we are having a lot of drizzle and rain and that makes people drive stupid.

And if the other is true- that the newest line didn't sell well- well.....that's cause IMO it's kinda UGLY for regular Gymbo prices! ;) But for $4.99, i'll take it. It's just a shame some ebay people have to go in and swoop everything up and leave nothing for those of us who just want a few items. I'm going to another Gymbo this afternoon but i'm doubting much is left.

I totally agree - I didn't take a second look at it before but for 4.99 it came home with me. Cheaper than Target!

I finally got over to our Gymboree tonight and found tons of tops but no bottoms. If anyone has size 5 bottoms for the 4.99 line that don't fit, let me know:)

I got my girls 2 dresses and 2 outfits each for about $50. Oh happy day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter