• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GUESS WHO'S COMING TO FREE DINNER, or, Feeding Nebo,,,,completed

Ah Winkers, first we hit St. Augustine, the the evil place down the road for 3 nights. We won't actually be checking into CBR until the Ninth. Where are you staying by the way? Ask Tiggerbell, we have a history of just missing all the dissers we'd like to meet. Hey, hope you have a great time and a safe trip.

We're staying at ASMU. That's what happens when there's 6 of you!:rotfl: But we don't leave untill @ 2 that afternoon. So maybe we could "run" into you somewhere. I'd love for my dh to see that my imaginary friends are infact real!:)

we have changed our ressies, (as nebo said) (so much for my getting up at 6 AM!!! to get free dining! all for naught! and you all KNOW "she who must not be disturbed" does NOT do mornings!... PLUS I made ressies the day of the visa free dining release, just so I could make ADRS, and switch the ressie on the 12th, at 6 AM!. but .. no mind. ok, take a deep breath dobby, I am flexible!) in... out... in ... out... (no, I'm talking deep breathing!:rotfl: ) aargh! the planning sickness is contagious! get it off of me! too late.:confused3 nebo is contagious!!!!
ok, split stay. TWO packages, to surround the dolphin stay. get free dining, magical express both ways, and no conflict with his work. ......
guess what? the oldest daughter of the owner of the bar, who works 3 shifts a week, and NEVER takes a vacation, put up that she is going on a vacation... finally... for almost the whole month of sept!!! yikes! I think I will wait to tell them until just before, and hope the one guy who works there doesn't plan a fishing trip for sept. (there are other bartenders who work there.)
come sept. ... we are going!!!!! I don;'t care!!!!
tiggerbell put it right "job schmobb!":cool1:

Uh huh. Change is good.

Change is not good.

All depends on who's being the banker, giving out the change.

As Diane will probably tell you when she get's off tonight. September might have just blown up in our face. From what she just talked about. Might have to re schedule again. Good thing we have Disney on speed dial. I was told that they have 150 workers manning the phones, in various locations.
We know them all by their first names.
ANd their kids.

Funny thing happened last night,
I wrote a post for about 45 minutes. And remember how I can hit that magical "make everything go away" key? (by the way, I think it might be the tab key, but you didn't hear that here). Anyway, an hour later, I reread what I had written, and I made it all go away. On purpose.

I had gotten into the Va Tech massacre, and some of my own beliefs, and didn't like to use this forum for that stuff. Disneyworld is the greatest escapism there is in the world, and so are these trip reports. I think everbody should be mandated to have to take a yearly trip down there. And there would be less violence in the world. ( crap, I'm doing it again) I defy anybody NOT to get a chill down the back during Illluminations, and feel proud when "their" country lights up. Ok, nuff said.

Winkers: we loved staying at the All Stars, specially the music, it had less kids. The Sports? Not so crazy about. One thing though that you might want to keep in mind is that even though you feel like you know a bunch of us, your DH doesn't. And he could feel "compromised" by you telling him you'd like to meet with some of us. Yes, we'd love to meet you guys, I'm just saying he might not have the same enthusiasm. We might be changing our Sept. ressies agian, if so, there goes the 125 bucks a night at the Dolphin down the drain. They won't let us move it. And we'd miss Jaime. Again.
I dunno, we'll see what happens.
Ok, this tr didn't die a quick , easy death, might as well keep this forum alive till we leave end of next week. Jaimie, I know your leaving in a couple of days, don't forget the valium, or xanax, for the flight, and of course, don't forget the vikes for your foot. Have a great trip, and YES, you can do TOT. It's not that bad since it's inside and you can't see what's going on in the drops. The drops are the boring part, it's the visuals inside that make the ride.

See ya :banana:

We might be changing our Sept. ressies agian, if so, there goes the 125 bucks a night at the Dolphin down the drain. They won't let us move it. And we'd miss Jaime. Again.
I dunno, we'll see what happens.

:happytv: I knew it! You DON'T exist! :rotfl2:

Jaimie, I know your leaving in a couple of days, don't forget the valium, or xanax, for the flight, and of course, don't forget the vikes for your foot. Have a great trip, and YES, you can do TOT. It's not that bad since it's inside and you can't see what's going on in the drops. The drops are the boring part, it's the visuals inside that make the ride.

Visuals? What stinkin' visuals? You and I could have a nightblind contest - and YOU'D LOSE!!! :woohoo: I rode ToT 3 times in September. Never saw a dang thing. Drops didn't bother me too much, but shooting back up was discombobulating - like going backwards on EE. I'm goiung to try Dramamine this time.

Let's see: :coffee: Vics? CHECK Valium? CHECK Motrin? CHECK Steroids the doctor prescribed today? CHECK Albuterol? CHECK Zyrtec? CHECK Advair? CHECK Tums? CHECK Dramamine? CHECK Pepcid? CHECK Pepto? CHECK Collection of ankle braces and Ace bandages? CHECK

I think we'll be lucky if I even remember this trip!

:happytv: I knew it! You DON'T exist! :rotfl2:

Visuals? What stinkin' visuals? You and I could have a nightblind contest - and YOU'D LOSE!!! :woohoo: I rode ToT 3 times in September. Never saw a dang thing. Drops didn't bother me too much, but shooting back up was discombobulating - like going backwards on EE. I'm goiung to try Dramamine this time.

Let's see: :coffee: Vics? CHECK Valium? CHECK Motrin? CHECK Steroids the doctor prescribed today? CHECK Albuterol? CHECK Zyrtec? CHECK Advair? CHECK Tums? CHECK Dramamine? CHECK Pepcid? CHECK Pepto? CHECK Collection of ankle braces and Ace bandages? CHECK

I think we'll be lucky if I even remember this trip!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :thumbsup2 :surfweb: :flower3:

One thing though that you might want to keep in mind is that even though you feel like you know a bunch of us, your DH doesn't. And he could feel "compromised" by you telling him you'd like to meet with some of us. Ok, this tr didn't die a quick , easy death, might as well keep this forum alive till we leave end of next week. Jaimie, I know your leaving in a couple of days, don't forget the valium, or xanax, for the flight, and of course, don't forget the vikes for your foot. Have a great trip, and YES, you can do TOT. It's not that bad since it's inside and you can't see what's going on in the drops. The drops are the boring part, it's the visuals inside that make the ride.

See ya :banana:

So nice of you to think of my innocent dh! :) But this is the man who has never met a stranger! I tease him that he'll talk to someone untill they run away! And then he even might chase them down to finish his joke! Just kidding. He's read most or your tr along with me. Basically because he works nights and I've woken him up many afternoons , from hyena like laughing and shooting dr.pepper out my nose at the monitor!:rotfl2: Then he makes me read what I found so amusing, and he agrees, you are too funny! Plus, knowing that I actually chat with real people and not imaginary friends might ease his mind a little.............ok, hmmm that just makes me sound psychotic!:eek: Anyhoo, this is beginning to ramble and make no sense because I took some meds that make me a little fuzzy headed!

Oh, and I :lmao: at your comment that the drops on ToT are the boring part. I hope you and smidgy are able to work things out for september!

Yup! It happened.

Diane's September ressies are changing again.
The owner's daughter is taking their first trip in a long time, for the first three weeks in September, so if we want any part of the "free dining " thingy, we have to book on the last day. September 22.
And she did.

Bye bye 125 a night at the Dolphin.
Alas, we hardly knew ye.

Hello, nine nights at Riverside.

Oh boy! Are we going to get to knew ye.

So, once again, we are going to miss Jaime.
I'm starting to think this is a paradox kind of thing. If we actually meet the universe will explode kind of thing. I'm sorry Jaime, I looked forward to meeting you and Rhondalee.

So, do I have this right?
If there is a dis meet, it's with the "BUMS"?

You know,,,,,,, Belinda, Utahmommy, and Melinda?
Let us know the plans for where.

Jaime? I think you're leaving Saturday? Have a great trip. I can't wait to give you all kinds of hell when you come back and start your trippy. :yay:

Omg! Did he just say what I think he said... He and Diane are gonna meet me. Right now I am planning on being there. We have all kinds of plans.. you can check in with us on the dismeets boards.. it says something about Dis' appearring Peeps meet.. check in.. we will all get to know you.

I am still planning on going.. However, with the DIVORCE.. right now I am still planning and dreaming.. NOT 100% sure I will be there but I have till the end of July to pay.. so right now I am THERE!!!

Love you Steve and Diane!!!

Yippee, you will be there last week of September too!!!

I am taking the week off to meet with some peeps, including Utah. Let me know if you have a anything scheduled, I'd love to drop by!

Unfortunately, Kay can't make it then :(

LexMelinda, would be fun to meet you too, know you from the Wish thread (I don't post there, cause Im not losing weight, but I lurk ( I know, I know...), and Winkers as well, and the other people who post here.

This could be a fun week!!!

Omg! Did he just say what I think he said... He and Diane are gonna meet me. Right now I am planning on being there. We have all kinds of plans.. you can check in with us on the dismeets boards.. it says something about Dis' appearring Peeps meet.. check in.. we will all get to know you.

I am still planning on going.. However, with the DIVORCE.. right now I am still planning and dreaming.. NOT 100% sure I will be there but I have till the end of July to pay.. so right now I am THERE!!!

Love you Steve and Diane!!!

Hi, Bee, just saw your post. I know you from the peeps thead as well. I met Moo in January. I sure hope you can make it!!!!!!!!!!! Celery will be there also. Wow, this could be BIG!

:rotfl:

I keep thinking if I can get all my peeps to contribute to the BEE must go to WDW with her Peeps charity.. I could go!!!:rotfl: :rotfl2:

Justr $50 per person.. I could so be there!!!!:lmao: :rotfl2: :rolleyes1

A Nebo Meet? Can it BE? ((rubbing my eyes in disbelief)).

Dude!

Uma, I just emailed a former Grand Gathering manager friend of mine to see about a big meeting meet and mingle place.

This could be big!!

Nebo and Smidgy, be there or be square!

If there is a dis meet, it's with the "BUMS"?

You know,,,,,,, Belinda, Utahmommy, and Melinda?
Let us know the plans for where.
We'll be checking in on the same day at POR! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Call me on your CELL PHONE! Tee, hee.

Could it be, I could really get to meet Nebo?? (and you too Diane!)WOW, it really is a magical place :rotfl: Seriously, I love reading your TR's and it would be so cool to meet so many Dis celebrities when we go in Sept.

WOW! we were so bummed about having to change our plans AGAIN. but looks like it all worked out for the good! last time we went to a dis meet, no one knew us, we didn't know anyone and only ONE person had read steve's TR.:confused3
"celebrity"? ok, if you guys put him on your shoulders I'll .. gee... there's no icon for "gack, puke"!:rotfl:
It would be great fun to meet all you guys!:grouphug:

does anyone know what time hallowishes is? everyone I talked to at disney says the time is not released yet.

Hallowishes was at 9:30 last year!

If it's the same schedule....park closes @ 7, parade @ 8:30, hallowishes @ 9:30, parade @ 10:30. Don't see how it could vary if the park is closing at 7pm and they are still trying to get all the losers w/out tickets (like me) out of the park. :)

We're doing MNSSHP on 9/30. 7-midnight. Woo Hoo!!!

This BUM meet will be a hoot! Can't freakin' wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter