GUESS WHO'S COMING TO FREE DINNER, or, Feeding Nebo,,,,completed

((crickets chirping))

Hello?

Hello?

Hello?

Hello?

Are you guys back yet?

Maybe he's in a body cast and all that he can type with is his pinky finger?

I worry too and my imagination just runs wild.

Nebo (& Smidgy of course) we need more TR's. I FINALLY got caught up again (which means if you write a new one I should be done by the fall trip) and it was awesome!! I know you two will have had some sort of adventure while on vacation that you'll just want to share with us :goodvibes

We all have to give nebo some time - remember, BILLY RAY got kicked off Dancing with the Stars while nebo was gone!!!!!

Let him mourn! :rotfl2:

I wonder how Smidgy's mother's day went.....................did she get carried off by those Roman God's and now Nebo is in the jungle of Orlando looking for her?

WELCOME BACK!?! :wave2:

Finally got worried (and bored) enough that I scrolled back through and found the May intinerary post. I guess I forgot this was a 2-week trip. I think you guys are due home today???

Did ya see Devine???

ARE you back yet? :confused:

If yes, please throw us a bone. :rolleyes:

I hope you saw Devine! I still haven't but it's on my must do-list.

Hi! We just got in yesterday, and back to work already. Apparently, I still have a job, at least for another week. I have never been more exhausted in my life!, glad to be back to work and resting up. NOT!

Yes, I guess we'll play this trip report thing one more time, we'll find out in the process whether or not the well has gone dry. Give me about a week, I have to catch up with Kay's and Jaime's reports, then I'll start this marathon.

So just keep an eye out for a stupid sounding tr. That will be mine.
Bye boys and girls.

steve

Glad you are both back! :hug:

Gladder that there will be another report! :woohoo:

Sorry again about Billy Ray. :sad1:

So just keep an eye out for a stupid sounding tr.
Glad you're back and resting up at work....heh, heh.

RE: new TR....How about a heads up to the loyal fans by posting a link over here since we're all already subscribed to this one.

Geez.....OK....forget about the link!!! (Isn't that funny the way I heard the groan through the computer like that?) Just tell us on this thread when you're about to post the new one and what it's called so's we know to look. OK?

Then, the computer geeks can post the link.

Thanks for starting another trip report!

Yes Melinda, I didn't let you down. I groaned. Loudly.
And then I read the instructions on inserting hyperlinks.
I threw up.

So anyway, I think we're done here. I willl more than likely start the new report Saturday night. Here's how you can find it.

It will be the one that says, "by Nebo".

heh, heh, boy, I sure told her, huh?

Thanks again everone for reading and posting, hope your still in the mood for more. steve

Maybe you could PM your loyalest fans? I know it's more work for you, but I like to get in on the action early. Plus, Trip Reports are a labo(u)r of LOVE. You take the work with the job! We don't pay you the big bucks to have to search the TR page for you, mister.

Ok, I have nothing better to do Saturday night than to hit refresh hoping to find ya!

Good Luck! Make it awesome!!! :cool2: Not worried!!!!

hey Nebo and Smidgey!!! I was in western NC yesterday and Guess what I saw!!! Nebo Rd!! I kid you not! made me think of you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter