GRRR I could ^%(*& someone!!

bcorso

CttM Webmaster and Mom to be #4!
Did anyone else get some "DownloadPlus" browser PITA??? I am not sure if I got it from a rewards site or if it is something my daughter infected my PC with. I am running Ad-Aware now and it said it was a "Possible Browser Hack"

Just venting, but looking for empathy!

Bonnie

Sorry that has happened, Bonnie...I use ad aware also and run it constantly now! Seems like every reward site has some sort of spy now:confused:

I hope ad aware takes care of it!

sorry that happened to you...do you have a firewall?

I was hit the other day while downloading virus definitions 253 times from 3 different locations my Nortons firewall caught them all.

It seems that the internet is becoming laden with hackers trying to steal any info they can and a firewall is now not just an option but a necessity.

Sad state huh?

Hope AdAware takes care of it.

Mal

Thank you, guys,
AdAware caught the program, but I still get an error dialog box that the shortcut can't be found.
I have a firewall, but I am wondering if it was something my daughter said OK to allow as she wouldn't know. I HATE when my kids use my pc!

On another note, when I get my laptop, it will only have Win2KServer Professional installed and NO ONE will get into it w/o a password! So no more kids allowed! Sad that I have to do that, but they don't understand my pc is for CttM and NO ONE messes with my baby!

B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter