Grr! (New Year's Eve)

TallSmartie

Dayner
So I was watching Boiling Point on MTV2 at like, 9:45, planning to stay up all night, watch Dick Clark and the ball drop and everything, when the power goes out! I wasn't able to watch any of those, but I stayed awake talking with my mom about a bunch of different stuff until like, 11:30, so I guess it turned out okay. There's always next year, right? Lol! :p

o wow. I almost missed the ball drop cuz i was talking to my friends and then i heard the count down and i was like wait we are going to miss it. it was funy cuz we were talking about this kid that i didnt even know.

I almost missed it too because me, my dad, and my nanny were watching Dear Frankie (Aw, it's the first time I saw it and loved it!!) and my dad's like, wait, we need to turn this off and pause it! And me and my nanny are in an emotional state and we're like WHY??? And he told us it was like 3 minutes to 12... so we stopped it to watch the ball drop!

Then we turned to movie back on lol :)

:confused3 Eh, we had a pretty normal new year's eve...tv and ball dropping...nothing exciting

Princess Ash said:
:confused3 Eh, we had a pretty normal new year's eve...tv and ball dropping...nothing exciting
Same. I was like "5 Minutes!" So the ball dropped, hugged everyone and my parents kissed me on the head, then I went outside and hit pots and pans with a spoon, then came in and ran around the house with a loaf of bread. Lol.

well...dont feel bad last nite i missed the ball drop because my sis put it on mtv instead of dick clark show and it was funny because my mom said,"shouldnt we put it on the dick clark show?" and every1 said no it doesnt come on n.emore! i was mad

my new years well how can I explane it..
it SUCKED!
well first of all we went to the movies and the movie was King Kong and it started at 9:30 and ended and 12:30!!!!!!!!!!!
and I was like sleeping through the WHOLE thing because the other night I stayed up till like 4:30AM! I was sooooooooooo tierd

watch Meet the Parents and then Meet the Fockers...we then had like an hour to kill so I texted my friends and watched the Disney channel New Year thing. Then I was kinda like *sigh* during the countdown and I didn't even realize it! BUT i clued in on what was happening when there was 3 seconds left. :P that was pretty much my night

I turned it to ABC with like 5 mintues to go. Dick Clark sounded his age.

MuNkY said:
I turned it to ABC with like 5 mintues to go. Dick Clark sounded his age.
I was thinking about that. That stroke was alot more serious than any of us thought. It was kinda sad listening to him.

but aside from that my new years was pretty adverage. not much to talk about. :confused3

oh! I missed the ball drop because i was on VMK :teeth:

Then i started watching the cosby show XD

BandGeek911 said:
I almost missed it too because me, my dad, and my nanny were watching Dear Frankie (Aw, it's the first time I saw it and loved it!!) and my dad's like, wait, we need to turn this off and pause it! And me and my nanny are in an emotional state and we're like WHY??? And he told us it was like 3 minutes to 12... so we stopped it to watch the ball drop!

Then we turned to movie back on lol :)

I got Dear Frankie for Xmas and I loved it! Glad to see I'm not alone! lol

Sadly, I didn't get to see the ball drop....:guilty:

i read a book, came on the dis boards, and with 10 minutes to go i went and watched tv and the ball drop and all that.

i didn't see the ball drop because i felt disgustingly ill!!! and i still feel sick.

Babyjustrun said:
i didn't see the ball drop because i felt disgustingly ill!!! and i still feel sick.

Aww....I hope you feel better! My mom is really sick right now with the cold/flu that's been going around...*yuck* :grouphug:

thankles. i'm not really sick. i just feel sick. and i got a vaccination against the flu, so hopefully i won't be getting it.

The Dark Dancer said:
Aww....I hope you feel better! My mom is really sick right now with the cold/flu that's been going around...*yuck* :grouphug:

Ugg....my mom had something like that, and now my throat hurts and I feel like a frog talking. LOL! Well, I hope your mom feels better, and you too, Babyjustrun. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter