Grown ups only! 10 year anniversary trip with lots of drinks, food and selfies-COMPLETE 2/22/16

I think you can get the drink without the souvineer mug. And truthfully, the mug is cool, but I was just looking at it the other day thinking what the heck I was going to use it for. Maybe a cereal bowl? I can't even think about how much we spent on drinks down there. It's like every single drink is over $10. Oh well. You only have your 10 year anniversary once (hopefully!) right?

Normally, I am against the souvenir cups (we got some in Margaritaville on my husband's insistence on our honeymoon and have never touched them in two years), but we spent $50 on two drinks at Trader Sam's and are both in LOVE with our cups. My husband got the zombie head one and he's had ice cream in it every night since we got home. I got the HippopoMai-Tai and I have it sitting on my kitchen window sill because it is so adorable that it makes me smile whenever I see it!

OMG! Just loved this review. My favorite EVER. You had the perfect balance of info/fun/pics. You two are a cute couple. We have done disney since our kids were small children every year/other year. Still going almost every summer now as a much larger family (our children are adults with significant others/chilldren of their own) and we still enjoy a perfect balance of entertainment/food/drinks. Some of your reviews we've done annually (LaCAva) but some I'm interested in trying (The Wave). We liked Narcoossee's but like to try one new signature dinner every year. Oh, you MUST stop at Dawa Bar at AK next time. We love the African Margarita and Mohito's too! An annual stop for our family. Thanks again for a most wonderful read. You are very good at it. Glad you had a great trip.

OMG! Just loved this review. My favorite EVER. You had the perfect balance of info/fun/pics. You two are a cute couple. We have done disney since our kids were small children every year/other year. Still going almost every summer now as a much larger family (our children are adults with significant others/chilldren of their own) and we still enjoy a perfect balance of entertainment/food/drinks. Some of your reviews we've done annually (LaCAva) but some I'm interested in trying (The Wave). We liked Narcoossee's but like to try one new signature dinner every year. Oh, you MUST stop at Dawa Bar at AK next time. We love the African Margarita and Mohito's too! An annual stop for our family. Thanks again for a most wonderful read. You are very good at it. Glad you had a great trip.

Omg you're so sweet! Thanks so much. We had the best time and I love that I can come back to my review when I get the post Disney blues. Girl, you know I've been to Dawa lol! Lost on Safari is my favorite!!!!! I'm totally trying the African mojito next time :)

Nice to know about the Dole Whipish drink at the Boardwalk - my BF and I are staying at the BC in a few weeks and love, love, love Dole Whips with rum!!

Your reviews were great and you guys are annoyingly photogenic. Just kidding, not annoying - that's just jealousy on my part. I wish my selfies turned out that well!

Nice to know about the Dole Whipish drink at the Boardwalk - my BF and I are staying at the BC in a few weeks and love, love, love Dole Whips with rum!!

Your reviews were great and you guys are annoyingly photogenic. Just kidding, not annoying - that's just jealousy on my part. I wish my selfies turned out that well!

Hahah! Well, you didn't see the ones where I've got turkey neck, but I appreciate the compliment ;)

Great report! I wanna go drink at DW with you and your husband! You guys look like you had a great time! No kid trips are great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter