"Grown Up" Mickey Bathroom

SoccrMom

Mouseketeer
I recently redid the bathroom that serves as both the bathroom my kids use and the guest bathroom. It had been a ducky bathroom, but as my boys are now 11 and 9, they wanted something more "grown up". I asked what they wanted, and both of them said Mickey Mouse. So, you may ask, how do you make Mickey Mouse grown up? I decided to do it with browns and reds and some Mickey Sketches that I got from AllPosters.com. I love this bathroom, but wish I could have gotten some better pictures, but it is such a long, narrow room, it's hard to get good pictures of the walls! I think that is is pretty "grown up" for the boys as they get older what do you all think?
P1020714.jpg
P1020705.jpg
P1020693.jpg
P1020701.jpg

The posters on the wall that I placed on red fabric and in a poster frame from Michaels:
D1275Sketch-Collection-Mickey-Minni.jpg
D1276Sketch-Collection-Mickey-and-F.jpg
D1487Mickey-on-the-Fairway-Posters.jpg

The towels I got on clearance at the Disney store:
AAAAAj5XQLQAAAAAAVRYDw.jpg

It's gorgeous! We have a ducky bath for the kids and you have inspired me for when the kids get older. :goodvibes

I love your bathroom....my husband has said I could do "our" bathroom in Mickey. I have a few things in our room already. I just love the choice of colors. Did you get the towels from the Disney store in your town or did you get them on line?

Thanks for sharing your pics.

I love that! I was contemplating doing our master bath in black/red/white Mickey, but now I think we're doing a Cape Cod theme...

The room looks wonderful! Love the colors. That's a great twist on the Mickey colors...not a little boys bathroom at all!

Love your new bathroom! :thumbsup2

We have two Disney-themed bathrooms..one is decorted using the "Scattered Mickey" collection. The other is Nemo themed.

Very nice! I have a Mickey bathroom in similar colors and our Golden Mickey is on the counter in that bathroom, too! I thought it was a perfect place for him...great minds think alike. :goodvibes

Beautiful! Really great job. I like the colors better than the traditional red/white/black Mickey themes. It is a very sophisticated Mickey look and not over the top or really cartoonish. Your boys must love it.

Very nice! I have a Mickey bathroom in similar colors and our Golden Mickey is on the counter in that bathroom, too! I thought it was a perfect place for him...great minds think alike. :goodvibes

Great minds must think alike!

I love it!
My bathroom has the same color theme only I used posters of Paris. I like your bathroom way better.

I am an interior designer and I LOVE what you have done with the grown up Mickey bathroom. My daughter, 10 years old, who "knows everything about Disney" also loves it. Great job. Very classy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter