• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grossest Thing You've Seen at the Parks

I think I may be naive because I don't understand what is offensive about a tshirt like that? (Am I still innocent? LOL)
Opps! Sorry ... not enough coffee for me. Too many poodles and not enough birds. It was: bird (a swallow), foofy french poodle, bird. I changed my OP :).

Oooohhh, ok that makes sense. That is super offensive, I'm shocked that Disney cm's didn't notice. I went with a family member a few years back and his shirt referenced beer and they made him turn it inside out at MK.

Okay, that makes more sense. Did his parents know what it meant?
He was with two men in their 30's or 40's. I told them literally that they should be ashamed of themselves. They seemed shocked that someone said something to them and then they looked a bit chagrined. I think they knew, the tee was pretty specific. Another family nearby thanked me.

Yup...gonna need help with this one too. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself for not figuring it out...

I must be naive, too, 'cause I still don't get it either :confused3

It's a bird (swallow), a female dog, and another swallow.

Replace the female dog with the not-so-nice word. Swallow _____ swallow

eeeeewwwwwww:eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1:

I teach high school - we see these sorts of shirts all the time and I am notorious for sending kids home. :teacher: I think parents are just clueless about them - surely they are not knowingly allowing kids to wear such nasty stuff. They're probably like "oh, how sweet - my 16 year old son loves animals". :lmao:

Sorry ... I'm trying to keep it delicate since this is a family board. Does this help? The poodle was female. If not, PM me and I'll try to make it clearer.

Just remembered this! There was a huge guy at MK (what is it with me and the MK?) lying against a grassy slope with no shirt on and just a pair of shorts. Now that I can handle. What was gross was that he had a hot-dog sausage and was dipping into the salt he had poured into his huge belly button.

I kid you not, I was there. I (unfortunately) saw it with my own eyes...

I think I just threw up in my mouth....

I bet he was large hairy & sweaty too.

Thanks for the clarification. I knew it had something to do with that -- I was just unclear on the last bird (didn't know that one was a swallow, too).

I can't even imagine letting a kid wear something like that -- especially to Disney! That's just so wrong!

I saw a few things during my trip (7/7-7/14).

1) DH & I decided to ride the JIYI with Figment ride, and as always, there wasn't much of a queue to speak of (MAYBE 5-6 people before us). Anyway, I look to my right (now, this wasn't way off to the side or hidden AT ALL) and there was a woman changing her 3-4 year old's poopy diaper out in the open! :eek: I mean... he was standing up w/ absolutely nothing covering him from his shirt down. I might understand if it was an attraction w/ a tremendous wait and there were dark corners or something... maybe... but anyway... it gets BETTER. Even though there was a trash can less than 2 feet away, she folds up the diaper and leaves it on the FLOOR! This wasn't a cultural thing, either... she appeared to be complete trailer trash (and I'm not prejudiced against people living in trailers.... I have several friends that live in them)... it was just so... disgusting... and showed absolutely no class at all (let alone respect for the attraction or its other patrons). I mean... sure, I'm not thrilled with what the ride has become, but geez... I wouldn't ever deem it worthy of THAT! :sad2:

We were there 7/5-7/19 and on figment someone left their nappy after changing it and the staff handed it to them and told them to dispose of it. When we got out they were chased with the offending nappy. Oops I mean Diaper. I was most impressed and had a laugh at their expense, but doubt it made them change their filthy habbit.

That is so wrong. All of these things these people do is SO WRONG! Goes to show that a lot of people just have no class at all. I mean class as in manners & brains. You can make a million dollars but if you use the public drinking fountain as a baby bidet to wash off the poop then you are totally CLASS-less! What is with these people??? I understand the vomit stories. Exhausted kids plus heat plus fast food plus rides equals vomit. Plain & simple. Both of my DSs tend to vomit in those situations so we always carry the Ziplock heavy duty freezer bags around with us - they have saved many messy protien spills on rides, buses & other people.

And here I was mortified that I bought my DS10 a Nike T shirt (AND packed it for Disney) without even noticing that it had the Nike logo that says "Just Do It" on the back. I didn't let him wear it (other than to sleep in) because I thought that was offensive to people that may not know that is an actual trademarked logo.

Recently, I saw a child shake the parmesan cheese container and lick off the top. He did this several times and the grandparent with him never blinked.

NEVER use those little containers on the tables! :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter