Grossest Thing You've Seen at the Parks

With apologies to any South Americans who may be reading this, I have to say that the rudest people I ever encountered at WDW were the groups of students (Brazilian I think), none of whom seemed to display one bit of common courtesy...pushing past little kids, stomping on feet without so much of a 'sorry'...just generally being boorish and inconsiderate and completely clueless how to act properly in a guest country. My hubby had enough one day and told one particularly rude kid that in this country, we say I'm sorry when we push someone in line.

Grrrr....rant, sorry. :mad:

I hear ya!!!! we were there last year and I think it was Brazilian school trip week or something :confused3: absolutely hundreds of them in very large groups, pushing past people, line jumping, very rude!! My DD then 4 was looking at costumes in one of the stores, when 3 girls about 15/16 years old barged her out of the way and she fell to the ground. I was not happy :furious: I can't remember what I said to them exactly, but they left the store pretty quickly!

1001442421012771099S425x425Q85.jpg

Hahaha!!!:lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing: I remember going to disney with my older cousins in august while they were painting it and putting it together (half done), it just looked like a pepto painted castle. It was so ugly and then you think, well, it will get better once they're done, right? WRONG!! I went back fo rmy birthday in October of that same year and it was just awful!

Two weeks ago we were riding the bus from CBR to the MK. I sat across from a family with two small children. I noticed when we were ready to get off of the bus that the mom had a white portable potty chair on the floor full of pee. Now I understand the challenges of potty training a toddler but that is gross! :eek:

At the point that they were on the bus with an undiapered child, the options for where the pee ended up were limited. Better a potty chair than the floor, IMHO. My DD trained late primarily because she refused to use the toilet; she would be reliably dry for hours both at home and out running errands. I carried a diaper to put on her if she needed to go, which is pretty much the same theory as the bus lady.

My story is mostly "rude" with a pinch of "gross". We were in line for Fantasmic and it was a hot night and the crowd was big. I smelled it before I saw the puke a few feet in front of us. We moved out of the way and as the crowd got bigger, a large circle empty circle formed around the vomit because nobody wanted to be around it. Suddenly, we hear a man angrily commenting how nobody was moving up and he marched up into the circle, to prove his point. Nobody bothered to tell him he was stomping all over and around the vomit. I think he realized a minute or two later, but by then, it was all over his shoes. He was rude, but I felt bad, he was probably just tired and cranky from a long hot day.

But if you ever see a large empty circle in the middle of a crowd.....

My family was having lunch in the Columbia Harbour House at Magic Kingdom. My husband went to use the bathroom and came racing back out with a horrified look on his face. Bracing myself for a doo-doo story, I was shocked when he told me what actually happened. Apparently, there was a man standing at one of the urinals who was... how should I say this... "shaking it" a little longer than any man should in public.

I was a little surprised that my husband looked, but he said it was obvious what was going on when he walked in the door. A few minutes later we heard someone at the next table telling his wife the same story!

WOW..........Disney must "excite" him more than anything else does!!!!

I might be able to top the poopy diaper changing stories. How about a mother using the DRINKING FOUNTAIN as a baby bidet to get the poo off her childs bottom????:scared1: That was as bad as they come. I think people were so shocked they couldn't even say anything to stop her. We did let a CM know though.

I might be able to top the poopy diaper changing stories. How about a mother using the DRINKING FOUNTAIN as a baby bidet to get the poo off her childs bottom????:scared1: That was as bad as they come. I think people were so shocked they couldn't even say anything to stop her. We did let a CM know though.

GROSS!!! You've topped me, that's for sure.

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

why use a drinking fountain when you can get large cups of ice water for free at any food counter?

I was on Kilimanjaro Safari, and for the whole ride the girl in front of me picked her nose, examined her magic nose goblins thoroughly, then wiped them on the side of the vehicle (she was in the end seat). Then she would stick her fingers in her mouth and chew and suck on them! UGH!!! Then she would repeat the whole process all over again. The sad thing was, she wasn't a little kid. She had to be 13 or 14. She'd mine away in the farthest reaches of her nasal cavity, then carefully examine her fingers to she if she'd made a discovery before wiping and sucking. I didn't see any animals on that trip because I couldn't tear my eyes away from the gross goings-on. I pity whoever got her seat next.
I understand your need to start this thread, OP - and look at the response you've gotten! This is just disgusting - I can't believe you witnessed it!
Gross and funny at the same time - I saw a man walking towards me at MK with white lycra cycling shorts on. No, it gets worse! He had, how can I say this delicately, err, a rather large bulge at the front but it was all mishapen and knobbly. Now (honestly) I don't make a habit of casting my eyes southward but this was just mesmerising.

As he walked closer the bulge got lower and lower until eventually a pair of socks fell out of the bottom of one of the legs. I double-up laughing and he went very red, took the socks out and walked the other way :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: What a lame-o!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

a grown man taking a pee on top of the slide at the Poly pool... left a big yellow pile and then cont. to slide down.... :rolleyes:
Ew :scared:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Just remembered this! There was a huge guy at MK (what is it with me and the MK?) lying against a grassy slope with no shirt on and just a pair of shorts. Now that I can handle. What was gross was that he had a hot-dog sausage and was dipping into the salt he had poured into his huge belly button.
:confused: That's just darn strange...and hilarious! :lmao:
My daughter and I walked in to one of the bathrooms in Epcot and a woman was washing her bare pendular teets in the sink. It was lovely.
That (as well as the bulge story above) made me laugh out loud because of your hilarious descriptions. Why would she be washing her chest in the bathroom? :confused: Whatever, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Bring on more stories! popcorn::

A small story and idea for any and all out there.

Since I was little I've had the weakest stomach and even certain smells (esp sweets and candy) can set my stomach off. My Mother used to always carry a non see through plastic bag (normally one from the local food store) for me incase she couldnt get me out of the line fast enough. Granted the sounds of my stomach emptying wasnt pleasent it still saved others from seeing the contents and was always easlily disposed of in the trash. Lesson of the story, always carry a small non see through plastic bag (or few) in the world.

You know what else is nasty? When people (mainly teenagers) will spit on the ground you all know what I am talking about...
Or when they are on dumbo or astro orbiter and spit, its nasty and bad for the people in the back, duck and cover!:eek:

This happened at Disney Land, we were in line for Dumbo and my son was holding on the the bars and ended up with someone's chewed gum on his hands. Those bars are nasty.

I was on line for Stitch and a very scary looking family was popping each other's pimples. There was another family who saw this and we were all trying to keep our distance from the grossness of it all.

My family was having lunch in the Columbia Harbour House at Magic Kingdom. My husband went to use the bathroom and came racing back out with a horrified look on his face. Bracing myself for a doo-doo story, I was shocked when he told me what actually happened. Apparently, there was a man standing at one of the urinals who was... how should I say this... "shaking it" a little longer than any man should in public.

I was a little surprised that my husband looked, but he said it was obvious what was going on when he walked in the door. A few minutes later we heard someone at the next table telling his wife the same story!

Hmmmm.....methinks WDW is a little "too" magical for some people! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yikes.

I'm carrying hand sanatizer with me all throught the park.

And thats all I have to say about that.

These are brilliant, keep 'em coming!

Now before anyone slates me for this, I am British. Not always proud of it. I find it embarrassing when the only bad language and lack of respect I see and hear in a park all day is from my fellow compatriates. Don't know if it means anything in the States but we commonly refer to these type of people as Chavs.

*ducks in case any Brits read this*

I've got another one. I saw a little kid in the MK (me and MK again!) running around with no shoes on. He starts squealing because he ran over something that hurt. His mom sat him down and sucked his toes and foot for him. Eewwgh - give me turkey leg any day!!

Now before anyone slates me for this, I am British. Not always proud of it. I find it embarrassing when the only bad language and lack of respect I see and hear in a park all day is from my fellow compatriates. Don't know if it means anything in the States but we commonly refer to these type of people as Chavs.

I've got another one. I saw a little kid in the MK (me and MK again!) running around with no shoes on. He starts squealing because he ran over something that hurt. His mom sat him down and sucked his toes and foot for him. Eewwgh - give me turkey leg any day!!

Sucking on little baby toes=cute

Sucking on small childs icky bare feet that has God knows what on it from running around barefoot at MK=:scared1:

Let's put it into perspective, you found the language of fellow Brits embarrassing, while I only find everything else in this thread embarrassing, :rotfl2:

BTW, lest other travelers to the US get the wrong impression, dirty toe sucking, random spewing, sock/crotch stuffing, self-entertainment in restrooms...just of few of the things that although do happen . . . . . . . NOT something the average American practices. ;) . . . at least not in public :laughing:

Oh, and while this thread is VERY disturbing :scared: for the most part, it's also oddly entertaining - isn't that just frightening! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter