Gross things at WDW

kevschickee said:
People aren't complaing about breastfeeding (if you noticed most of us were nursing moms) we are talking about not needing to whip it out for the world to see. It can be done with out the blanket. I don't care if moms are nursing but what the op saw was awful.

I agree. I breastfed my daughter, and it can easily be done discreetly in public. Leaving your breast out so your four year old child can play with it after breastfeeding is not appropriate. And quite honestly ( my apologies if I offend) still breastfeeding a child that old in public is bound to attract attention that breastfeeding a baby or one year old would not get.

Breast feeding is natural, and so are women's breasts. Don't know why anybody would be taken aback or be disgusted by it. And this is coming from a guy's perspective.

Grossest thing I've seen? Me and my daughters laughed hysterically as we watched a young boy lick the lean rails at Soarin'. To this day we still talk about it and even have our own Disney Parks announcement which we sometimes say in English or Spanish, "Please do not lick the lean rails" or "Por favor, no lames los lean rails".

Breast feeding is natural, and so are women's breasts. Don't know why anybody would be taken aback or be disgusted by it. And this is coming from a guy's perspective.

Grossest thing I've seen? Me and my daughters laughed hysterically as we watched a young boy lick the lean rails at Soarin'. To this day we still talk about it and even have our own Disney Parks announcement which we sometimes say in English or Spanish, "Please do not lick the lean rails" or "Por favor, no lames los lean rails".

She was disgusted because the mom allowed the 4 year old to play and pull her nipple in public. Again breastfeeding is natural and most of us did it but it is a whole different story when you feel the need to leave your whole breast exposed and allow your preschooler to play with it.

I would have laughed, not been disgusted. I find nothing disgusting about breasts because it's just part of the human anatomy. No worse than having open toed shoes or short shorts.

I would have laughed, not been disgusted. I find nothing disgusting about breasts because it's just part of the human anatomy. No worse than having open toed shoes or short shorts.

Well it's awesome that you would have laughed but I wouldn't have felt that way. I nursed my daughter until she weaned herself and I would have never left my breast out in the open and allowed her to pull my nipple. I respected people around me.

I have to agree with most... Breast feeding is perfectly fine..
But A child fondling his mothers exposed breast.. There is a time and a place (although I'm not sure when and where the would be ;-) )
WDW is defiantly NOT the place

I also found it really ODD the child had an iPod!
I never heard of a breastfeeding mother giving their child and iPod to help the process.. Maybe I'm behind the times :rotfl:

I have to agree with most... Breast feeding is perfectly fine..
But A child fondling his mothers exposed breast.. There is a time and a place (although I'm not sure when and where the would be ;-) )
WDW is defiantly NOT the place

I also found it really ODD the child had an iPod!
I never heard of a breastfeeding mother giving their child and iPod to help the process.. Maybe I'm behind the times :rotfl:

I must be behind the times too lol

There's another thread somewhere on here started years ago (that's still going!) about gross things seen in WDW....tons & tons of vomit stories but the ones that had me the most were using the water fountains as a baby dirty diaper washing statins, and the large man who squirted mustard in his belly button to use to dip his pretzel in.
Ewwww!!!!!!

kevschickee said:
People aren't complaing about breastfeeding (if you noticed most of us were nursing moms) we are talking about not needing to whip it out for the world to see. It can be done with out the blanket. I don't care if moms are nursing but what the op saw was awful.

I breastfed for 2 years (exclusively pumped after a few months so never really breastfed in public) but I don't understand why it offends people. I've seen much more breasts at Disney (and elsewhere for that matter) from non nursing females than I have from nursing moms. How is a woman nursing any more "gross" than the females who walk around the park with their butts and ****s hanging out their clothing? I would much rather see a woman nursing her older child than shove junk food down its throat.

3smithboys said:
I kid you not.... I didn't go up and ask them how old their child was, but he was preschool age - so I am estimating 3-4... I'm sure at this point it was more for comfort than nourishment, but I'm no expert on the subject!

Humans are designed to consume breast milk for their first 3-6 years of life. Extended breastfeeding is very natural. The World Health Organization recommends a minimum of 2 years. With that being said I only managed 2 years but would have loved to go longer.

I breastfed for 2 years (exclusively pumped after a few months so never really breastfed in public) but I don't understand why it offends people. I've seen much more breasts at Disney (and elsewhere for that matter) from non nursing females than I have from nursing moms. How is a woman nursing any more "gross" than the females who walk around the park with their butts and ****s hanging out their clothing? I would much rather see a woman nursing her older child than shove junk food down its throat.

The actual breastfeeding isn't offending anyone here. What bothered the op (it would have bothered me too) was that her other breast was out and exposed and the 4 year old was just sitting there playing with it. I breastfed too and never used a blanket but I never just exposed my whole breast and allowed my child to play with it. Nursing in public is not the issue here since I did it for a long time what the issue is this mom had no regard for anyone near her.

I was not intending this to become a breastfeeding debate...I swear! :goodvibes I do not care how anyone chooses to feed their child and for how long!

This child was not feeding. He was watching a video and playing. That's what was making everyone around her uncomfortable.

I was not intending this to become a breastfeeding debate...I swear! :goodvibes I do not care how anyone chooses to feed their child and for how long!

This child was not feeding. He was watching a video and playing. That's what was making everyone around her uncomfortable.

:thumbsup2

The actual breastfeeding isn't offending anyone here. What bothered the op (it would have bothered me too) was that her other breast was out and exposed and the 4 year old was just sitting there playing with it. I breastfed too and never used a blanket but I never just exposed my whole breast and allowed my child to play with it. Nursing in public is not the issue here since I did it for a long time what the issue is this mom had no regard for anyone near her.

I'm all for breast feeding too, but oh my this is another subject altogether! Lol my DH would have had a fit if both my ****s was out on display for the world to see while DS was having a good play!!! Let alone anyone else who would have felt embarrassed having to see this.

I'm all for breast feeding too, but oh my this is another subject altogether! Lol my DH would have had a fit if both my ****s was out on display for the world to see while DS was having a good play!!! Let alone anyone else who would have felt embarrassed having to see this.

:thumbsup2

Someone using a drinking fountain as a baby bidet.

Ohh my :eek:

a very large couple (man and woman) wearing tiny thong bathing suits at blizzard beach...

:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

The "gentleman" who refused to leave the line at Kilimanjaro for his restroom needs and attempted to go #2 in the bushes along the side of the queue. (For the record, he was removed from the park) :scared1:

:sad2: WOW :sad2:

Okay, I just have to ask if cockroaches are an issue at WDW, since it is a warm weather state. *shivers* The only thing I'm deathly afraid of are roaches!

Cockroaches "aka" Palmetto bugs are a HUGE issue in Florida, I would assume Disney does their best to control the issue, but it's very difficult to do.

I saw one young girl (between 13-15) leaning over a railing in Animal Kingdom looking into the distance with her parents (?) and her shorts were so short that I saw her "female parts" completely exposed, hair and all. Apparently she wasn't big on underwear.

OMGosh, now that is just flat out wrong. :scared:

The grossest thing I saw at Disney was a CM outside of the Plaza restaurant at MK was washing down the trash cans, then used the same wash cloth to clean the tables....

I know it's been mentioned but I also witnessed today a lady washing her child's crappy butt in the sink at the bathroom by Soarin. Luckily they have other sinks there. It was disgusting!

I had to use the bathroom at the MK at closing time. The one at the beginning of Main Street. There were feces smudged all over the toilet in one of the stalls. The person must have literally reached their hand in the toilet and pulled out a real doozy then wiped it all over the seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter