Gross things at WDW

mominwife

Earning My Ears
What is the nastiest thing you have witnessed in the parks or your resort.

One of mine would have to be the gentleman who would not take his hand out of his pants for the whole bus ride back to pop

Gosh working there for four moths I have lists of disgusting things I've seen.

Not the worst but one as an employee of the attraction made me cringe was when I saw a toddler teething on one of the Agent P phones. Also saw one kid stick another phone down his pants. Some CMs always complained that we over sanitized the phones and after I saw those two things happen (as well as getting snotty phones back or crusty ones back from food or unknown substances) I never complained about cleaning then again.

As a CM I also saw people peeing in public because they were drunk at F&W and didn't want to wait in line.

Kids pickin' their nose and wiping the result on the hand rails...

A giant dead palemino bug all squished outside of the elevator for the 70 s building at Pop. It was the size of a Mickey Waffle! But Disney Magic prevails. It was gone by the time I got back from refilling my mug!

A little boy, old enough to know better (not a toddler), that decided to pee on the Tree Of Life right outside Tough to Be A Bug. Cast Members tried to stop him but he was underway and the parents didn't speak english or tell him to stop.

I guess I'm lucky that's the grossest thing I've seen. It was more peeing on the Tree of LIfe seemed wrong on so many levels.

The grossest thing I've seen is a mother that directed her son to pee in the bushes outside MK.

A mother washing her obviously sick 3 or 4 yr old's poopy behind (from the middle of his back down) by setting said poopy behind in a sink in the bathroom by Splash Mountain. Gross!

Smeared feces on a stall wall and the toilet paper holder in the MK and AK.

Parents pulling out their boy's "willy" and encouraging him to whiz in public. Seen it more than once!!!

Gosh working there for four moths I have lists of disgusting things I've seen.

Not the worst but one as an employee of the attraction made me cringe was when I saw a toddler teething on one of the Agent P phones. Also saw one kid stick another phone down his pants. Some CMs always complained that we over sanitized the phones and after I saw those two things happen (as well as getting snotty phones back or crusty ones back from food or unknown substances) I never complained about cleaning then again.

As a CM I also saw people peeing in public because they were drunk at F&W and didn't want to wait in line.

I'll see your Agent P phone down the pants, and raise you diaper changing on our register stand in sweet spells in Studios. I literally held up the line for 5 minutes wiping sanitizing and re-wiping the counter until you could smell the cleaner.

Also, not so much gross as, inappropriate, a small group of Brazilians changing their clothes on the side of sunset blvd next to a merch location in full view of everyone. They must not be that shy down in Brazil O_O

There's another thread somewhere on here started years ago (that's still going!) about gross things seen in WDW....tons & tons of vomit stories but the ones that had me the most were using the water fountains as a baby dirty diaper washing statins, and the large man who squirted mustard in his belly button to use to dip his pretzel in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter