• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gross things at WDW

My DH and I stopped at Downtown Disney quickly on our way home from the parks and he used the restroom. He was taking a long time so I was getting annoyed and when he finally came out, there were big wet spots all over his shorts - From the crotch to the back and the legs - and he was walking very stiffly. I asked him if he peed on himself jokingly and he gave me a death stare and told me that some little boy was peeing on the floor in the stall before he went in and his dad was doing nothing about it. DH still needed to use the stall though and his shorts accidentally slipped down to the pee soaked ground!

I laughed sooooo hard!!! He made me wash the shorts about 6 times when we got home and I still remind him that he's wearing pee shorts when he puts them on.

Why a dad would let their son pee on the floor in a bathroom stall is beyond me.

We hit AK at rd on our last trip. As everyone else was rushing for the rides, my ds5 was enjoying talking to the cm who were out with animals and bones and whatever else they were showing. He was talking to a cm who had a tray of different animal droppings that had been shallaqued (how do you spell that? Lol) to compare sizes. As we were talking to her, a man with a very heavy accent came over and said "zample?" It took a second to realize he was saying "sample." Before any of us could say anything, he took off with his poop sample lol! Our jaws just dropped, but it happened so fast he was gone in the crowd. I still wonder if he sampled his "zample". Eeeewwwww!

What!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Someone leave a kids POOP covered Pull up in the line for Snow whites scary adventures..

I must preface this by saying that I am totally pro breastfeeding and I really do not care where anyone does it; however, we were in Fantasmic and a woman was breastfeeding her approx 4 year old child with her entire breast exposed. The boy was laying on her lap and watching a movie on an ipod... after he was finished with his meal he began to yank on his mother's nipple by stretching it (and wow did it stretch) over and over with it in one hand and the ipod in another. This went on for a long time and no one said a word to her. She made no move to cover herself up either... The guests around her did not know which way to look.

"Wow, did it stretch..."- hilarious. ROTFL....yeah this one got me :)

This thread is funny and yet disturbing. :lmao:

We were at Blizzard Beach(?) and a group of teenage girls were waiting to get on the lifts near us. I looked over and noticed that one of the girls was peeing right there in line. A lot of pee!! I looked at her and the other girls and stated, "Is she just peeing right there in line?" They just stood there, bewildered cause I called her out. They spoke English, it was clear that they were aware of what they were doing because after she was done, they ran away.

The "gentleman" who refused to leave the line at Kilimanjaro for his restroom needs and attempted to go #2 in the bushes along the side of the queue. (For the record, he was removed from the park) :scared1:

OMG, this one made me gasp. Gahhh-rossss!

While waiting in line to get a plate at Crystal Palace, a girl about 4 was digging in her backside while she waited for her turn at the food. She stopped to get food at the kids food section and I swiftly moved in front of her in line. Gag!

And this is why we don't eat at buffets.

I feel fortunate after reading this (and the old) thread.

The worst thing I've seen was an old couple on the monorail. They were sitting directly across from us, got up at the stop for the Grand Floridian. The man was wearing white shorts and as he was walking off the train, we noticed that he had an accident. No feces was visible on the seat, but it sure was all over the back of his pants. We let the attendant at the next station know about it when we got off.

I must preface this by saying that I am totally pro breastfeeding and I really do not care where anyone does it; however, we were in Fantasmic and a woman was breastfeeding her approx 4 year old child with her entire breast exposed. The boy was laying on her lap and watching a movie on an ipod... after he was finished with his meal he began to yank on his mother's nipple by stretching it (and wow did it stretch) over and over with it in one hand and the ipod in another. This went on for a long time and no one said a word to her. She made no move to cover herself up either... The guests around her did not know which way to look.

If you are saying that the boy stretching her nipple was gross, I can understand that...although I'm not sure why anyone would be watching him nurse. But I don't think a breast is gross. :confused3

We hit AK at rd on our last trip. As everyone else was rushing for the rides, my ds5 was enjoying talking to the cm who were out with animals and bones and whatever else they were showing. He was talking to a cm who had a tray of different animal droppings that had been shallaqued (how do you spell that? Lol) to compare sizes. As we were talking to her, a man with a very heavy accent came over and said "zample?" It took a second to realize he was saying "sample." Before any of us could say anything, he took off with his poop sample lol! Our jaws just dropped, but it happened so fast he was gone in the crowd. I still wonder if he sampled his "zample". Eeeewwwww!

:rotfl2: You totally just used the term "poop sample". :lmao:

I was having a nice conversation near the Hub in front of the Ice Cream Parlor after Wishes with a custodian and two ladies from out of town. It was so crowded, no one was moving, and we were in no hurry to get out of there. Suddenly, a young girl (about 9) leaned over the railing and barfed on the grass about four feet away. Custodian was like, "Oh..." I said, "Nice talking with you!"

I thought I might have felt a little splash on my ankle, and didn't see anything, but I went to the nearest restroom and thoroughly cleaned my ankle with a wet paper towel and soap, just in case.

A giant dead palemino bug all squished outside of the elevator for the 70 s building at Pop. It was the size of a Mickey Waffle! But Disney Magic prevails. It was gone by the time I got back from refilling my mug!

That wasn't back in 2011 was it? Say, September?? We had a GIANT palmetto in our room at Pop in September, 2011 that my husband (who is scared of bugs...) reluctantly stepped on with my peer pressure. :crazy2:

Makes you just want to touch all the railings in all the queues, doesn't it?

Mine is from Disneyland Paris. Mother was carrying a 3 year old or so with wet training pants and using her to clear a path through the crowds to get to the HM.

And of course the smoking...EVERYWHERE in Disneyland Paris (at least when we were there in the mid 90s) DS was 2 and waiting for Dumbo and coughing as people were smoking in line and their hands were at his eye level and I picked him up and I swear this woman realized it was bothering him and blew smoke at him. I wish I'd learned more in french class than "Where is the library?" and "My name is Dawn" but it's for the best. Probably kept me out of the security office. LOL

If you are saying that the boy stretching her nipple was gross, I can understand that...although I'm not sure why anyone would be watching him nurse. But I don't think a breast is gross. :confused3

Yes, which is why I said that I had no issue at all with breastfeeding (feeding your child.) Having a preschooler sitting at Fantasmic, playing with an exposed breast by stretching the nipple over and over all while watching a movie on an ipod, I personally found gross.

Did we sit there and stare at him - no, was it hard to ignore when it was going on in full view of everyone and they were sitting right near us - um, yeah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter