Gross things at WDW

While waiting in line to get a plate at Crystal Palace, a girl about 4 was digging in her backside while she waited for her turn at the food. She stopped to get food at the kids food section and I swiftly moved in front of her in line. Gag!

We hit AK at rd on our last trip. As everyone else was rushing for the rides, my ds5 was enjoying talking to the cm who were out with animals and bones and whatever else they were showing. He was talking to a cm who had a tray of different animal droppings that had been shallaqued (how do you spell that? Lol) to compare sizes. As we were talking to her, a man with a very heavy accent came over and said "zample?" It took a second to realize he was saying "sample." Before any of us could say anything, he took off with his poop sample lol! Our jaws just dropped, but it happened so fast he was gone in the crowd. I still wonder if he sampled his "zample". Eeeewwwww!

A couple we know who has two children (age 7 and 4) met up with us to go on the Pirates and Pals cruise out of the Contemporary. Not only did the hopped up on sugar 4 year old knock down the backdrop and run into Mr. Smee but ate almost 5 bowls of ice cream with no concern from the mother.

We boarded the boat and caught half of the water pagent and then the 4 year old let loose all her contents all over the floor of the boat. Of course the Mom turned to me and says "Oh, she's always had motion sickness". (as I'm saying to myself, why put her on a boat then????) I thought the boat was going to capsize because everyone around them moved to our side of the boat.

Unbeknownst to us, those boats have NO PAPERTOWELS, NO MOPS, NO CLEANING MATERIALS whatsoever.

What was the most disgusting thing was the parents used their sweatshirts to cover up the puke...then turned them inside out and put the one with the least amount of puke on the child, and back in the stroller and carried the rest, dripping with them off the boat!! THEN, if that wasn't bad enough, they went to the meet and greet with Peter Pan on the dock, all covered in puke! :eek:

(Couldnt get away from them fast enough):wave2:

Don't know that this is gross, but it was a wow moment for DH and I at Victoria Falls at the AKL Jambo House. We went there for a cocktail after dinner at Sanaa. We were sitting up at the bar and it was quite busy. A couple walks up with at least a 5-6 year old and take a seat next to me. Mom puts child in her lap. She proceeds to have two cocktails and two shots, all the while brestfeeding. The child was very laid back and calm. I didn't know what to be more impressed with her and her child's tolerance, or the fact that neither one of the bartenders blinked twice. :rotfl2:

This is a great thread to read when you are experiencing Disney withdrawal! kinda helps, gotta be honest. :rotfl:

There is really no excuse for anyone to not find the nearest bathroom - there's a restroom every few steps in Disney World!

The "gentleman" who refused to leave the line at Kilimanjaro for his restroom needs and attempted to go #2 in the bushes along the side of the queue. (For the record, he was removed from the park) :scared1:

Plaid Princess said:
The "gentleman" who refused to leave the line at Kilimanjaro for his restroom needs and attempted to go #2 in the bushes along the side of the queue. (For the record, he was removed from the park) :scared1:

REALLY i think i just threw up a little

There is a kiddie pool near the larger "Clown" pool at BW. We had grabbed a table with an umbrella near the kiddie pool and my family (wife and 2 kids) were in the large pool as I was reading a book at the table. While I was sitting there a little girl who was in the kiddie pool, she was maybe 4 or 5, said to her mom "I have to go pee". Without missing a beat the mother said "No problem baby, just sit down and go in the water." There were 3 other toddlers in the pool with their mothers and each mother scooped up their kid and left the pool.

We hit AK at rd on our last trip. As everyone else was rushing for the rides, my ds5 was enjoying talking to the cm who were out with animals and bones and whatever else they were showing. He was talking to a cm who had a tray of different animal droppings that had been shallaqued (how do you spell that? Lol) to compare sizes. As we were talking to her, a man with a very heavy accent came over and said "zample?" It took a second to realize he was saying "sample." Before any of us could say anything, he took off with his poop sample lol! Our jaws just dropped, but it happened so fast he was gone in the crowd. I still wonder if he sampled his "zample". Eeeewwwww!

I have not stopped laughing since I read this! :lmao:

The people at work think I am a lunatic but thank you for the laugh!

housetomouse said:
I'll have to go with the cockroach that landed on my shoulder one night in Magic Kingdom :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared: That thing was huge! :eek:

Okay, I just have to ask if cockroaches are an issue at WDW, since it is a warm weather state. *shivers* The only thing I'm deathly afraid of are roaches!

Okay, I just have to ask if cockroaches are an issue at WDW, since it is a warm weather state. *shivers* The only thing I'm deathly afraid of are roaches!

They really only come out at night.

I was working the fastpass & regular line merge at Winnie The pooh. The lady didn't like that she had to wait & commanded her daughter to pee in the line queue! I had to call custodial for a "protein spill" & clean it up ASAP......

ABE4DISNEY said:
They really only come out at night.

We only saw them once at night spilling out of a drain thing while we were waiting for my dad to pick us up in the parking lot. I climbed up my dh, bf at the time. Gross! But I've been lots and that's the only sighting...maybe too caught up magic the other times! :)

DonaldnDaisy5 said:
We only saw them once at night spilling out of a drain thing while we were waiting for my dad to pick us up in the parking lot. I climbed up my dh, bf at the time. Gross! But I've been lots and that's the only sighting...maybe too caught up magic the other times! :)

They are all over the place in the MK. At night I see people leaning on railings that have roaches running all over them. At DHS in the morning there are ones in the gutter and around the planters still running around. Freaks me out. I only started seeing them a few years ago there so I'm not sure if Disney altered their pest control or something else happened.

We've always gone in winter or spring and aside from one at the MK train station ramp, this is the only one I've ever noticed. My freakout was epic and not very magical lol. I may have batted it into my hair while trying to get it off of me. This occurred at night, on a walkway near the teacups/castle. I don't know if they are worse in summer, maybe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter