Grocery prices at the giftshops

dvcfamily41801

Future Walt Disney World Cast Member
We will be staying at BWV 7/4 -7/8 in a studio before moving to a 2BR for the following week. We have been putting together our order for Garden Grocer :surfweb: and I am not sure what the best way to go about it is. :confused: We will need some stuff when it is just the 3 of us in the studio and more things when our friends arrive and we have the full kitchen. For the first few days we will need some soda, bottled water, creamer, juice and laundry detergent. In adding it up, it does not seem like it will be even close to $40 so I am thinking of just picking up the small stuff at the gift shop and then getting the rest delivered on Sunday.

After all my rambling :guilty: my question is...is there a list of the prices in the sundries shops that I can try to figure out what to do.

Thanks!:)

We will be staying at BWV 7/4 -7/8 in a studio before moving to a 2BR for the following week. We have been putting together our order for Garden Grocer :surfweb: and I am not sure what the best way to go about it is. :confused: We will need some stuff when it is just the 3 of us in the studio and more things when our friends arrive and we have the full kitchen. For the first few days we will need some soda, bottled water, creamer, juice and laundry detergent. In adding it up, it does not seem like it will be even close to $40 so I am thinking of just picking up the small stuff at the gift shop and then getting the rest delivered on Sunday.

After all my rambling :guilty: my question is...is there a list of the prices in the sundries shops that I can try to figure out what to do.
The prices are simply outrageous. I think a box of detergent that will do four loads costs about five dollars. I suggest you buy a bottle of the ultra-concentrated liquid detergent and pack it. I always bring a roller-cooler and will sometimes put food or drink items in it. I suggest you do the same. It's free to check on the plane, and on the way home you can fill the cooler with dirty clothes and such to make packing easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter