Grave diggers/Boo to you parade ????

tinkyrie

Disney Lovin Girl
Wondering if anyone has advice on the best place to be during the Boo to you parade to be able to see the GRAVE DIGGERS/CARE TAKERS??????

We're going to our first MNSSHP on Oct. 13th.

I'm not sure exactly what they do, but have heard they do something and don't want to miss it!! Thanks for the info.:goodvibes

They sure do....do you want to know what or do you want to be surprised?

I think I want to be surprised, but definitely DON'T want to miss it. Can you give a hint w/out giving it away?:confused3

It involves shovels......not much more I can say without spoiling it! Its a fantastic parade, you'll love it!

what's your advice on where to watch it, for best place to see the diggers?

Well they are part of the parade, so you can really see them from anywhere you can see the parade...if that makes sense. They come right after the haunted mansion float, if I remember correctly. We watched it from Liberty Square, near Liberty Tree Tavern, right next to the handicapped reserverved area.....just be sure to get there early enough for a good spot against the rope and you can't miss them!

Well they are part of the parade, so you can really see them from anywhere you can see the parade...if that makes sense. They come right after the haunted mansion float, if I remember correctly. We watched it from Liberty Square, near Liberty Tree Tavern, right next to the handicapped reserverved area.....just be sure to get there early enough for a good spot against the rope and you can't miss them!

OH! I thought they did something special at specific spots on the parade route. Thanks!

OH! I thought they did something special at specific spots on the parade route. Thanks!

No....they have a routine they perform throughout the entire parade riyte, and its timed so you should be able to see it where ever.....granted there are places where you could probably see it in more of its entirety than others d/t the music, but you should be able to see it where ever...we caught the whole thing from the location mentioned in my previous post!

We sat on Main street on the right side (if you are walking toward the castle). I can't remember what store we were in front of but I think we were closer to town square than the hub. The grave diggers were great! The seats were pretty easy to get...just keeping walking toward town square. Have fun!

We sat right on the curb on Main Street in front of Casey's & it was perfect, you could see them coming.

...and they were the best part of the parade & made my group of 4 adults laugh out loud. Loved them!

gravediggers are great---don't forget about the headless horseman--right at the beginning before the parade starts

Love the gravediggers. They were the best part of the parade. We sat in front of the shooting galary and saw them. The expressions on their faces were great. I actually was a little spooked. LOL

It's definitely a matter of being in a spot where the music is timed for them to stop for a few seconds and do their routine. I've seen video where someone was at the end of the parade on Main Street and they just walked by holding their shovels. We were in Frontierland abdout mid-way and saw them perfectly. I think we were on Main Street by the hub the second party we went to and also had a good spot there for watching them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter