Grave diggers/Boo to you parade ????

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by tinkyrie, Sep 7, 2009.

1. tinkyrie

tinkyrie Disney Lovin Girl

Wondering if anyone has advice on the best place to be during the Boo to you parade to be able to see the GRAVE DIGGERS/CARE TAKERS??????

We're going to our first MNSSHP on Oct. 13th.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Al and Kate's Mom

Al and Kate's Mom DIS Veteran<br><font color=magenta>Thanks for shar

The porch at LTT worked well for us both times we went!

4. tinkyrie

I'm not sure exactly what they do, but have heard they do something and don't want to miss it!! Thanks for the info.:goodvibes

5. BarleyJack

BarleyJack <font color=peach>And a pirin tablet? Why? Are you

They sure do....do you want to know what or do you want to be surprised?

6. tinkyrie

I think I want to be surprised, but definitely DON'T want to miss it. Can you give a hint w/out giving it away?:confused3

7. BarleyJack

It involves shovels......not much more I can say without spoiling it! Its a fantastic parade, you'll love it!

8. tinkyrie

what's your advice on where to watch it, for best place to see the diggers?

9. BarleyJack

Well they are part of the parade, so you can really see them from anywhere you can see the parade...if that makes sense. They come right after the haunted mansion float, if I remember correctly. We watched it from Liberty Square, near Liberty Tree Tavern, right next to the handicapped reserverved area.....just be sure to get there early enough for a good spot against the rope and you can't miss them!

10. tinkyrie

OH! I thought they did something special at specific spots on the parade route. Thanks!

11. BarleyJack

No....they have a routine they perform throughout the entire parade riyte, and its timed so you should be able to see it where ever.....granted there are places where you could probably see it in more of its entirety than others d/t the music, but you should be able to see it where ever...we caught the whole thing from the location mentioned in my previous post!

12. YourMajesty

YourMajesty <font color=red>Always makes a point to sleep in h

We sat on Main street on the right side (if you are walking toward the castle). I can't remember what store we were in front of but I think we were closer to town square than the hub. The grave diggers were great! The seats were pretty easy to get...just keeping walking toward town square. Have fun!

13. MissMet

MissMet DVC Member, former NY Mets Season Tkt Holder & Blo

We sat right on the curb on Main Street in front of Casey's & it was perfect, you could see them coming.

...and they were the best part of the parade & made my group of 4 adults laugh out loud. Loved them!

14. JeffZ

JeffZ Mouseketeer

gravediggers are great---don't forget about the headless horseman--right at the beginning before the parade starts

15. ssdeverell

ssdeverell DIS Veteran

Love the gravediggers. They were the best part of the parade. We sat in front of the shooting galary and saw them. The expressions on their faces were great. I actually was a little spooked. LOL

16. wendy1974

wendy1974 DIS Veteran

It's definitely a matter of being in a spot where the music is timed for them to stop for a few seconds and do their routine. I've seen video where someone was at the end of the parade on Main Street and they just walked by holding their shovels. We were in Frontierland abdout mid-way and saw them perfectly. I think we were on Main Street by the hub the second party we went to and also had a good spot there for watching them.