Grandparent gifts (for Christmas or birthdays)

But the one thing that she mentions frequently are the flashlights that we gave to her. They are emergency flashlights and plug into the wall. They act as a nightlight when plugged in but if the electricity goes out, they become brighter. We got her one for her bedroom, the kitchen and her utility room. She says she really likes having the flashlight handy throughout the house and has had to use them during power outages.

That reminds me of one I did a year or two ago. Remote control outlets. The intention was for the Christmas tree to get plugged in to the remote outlet and then use the remote to turn the lights on and off without having to climb on the ground. (I use this for our tree as well because I don't like to climb behind the tree to turn it on and off.) But it could be useful for lamps as well, especially in a home where not all of the outlets are hooked up to the lightswitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter