Grand Slam Club

0c02074c3271136419800996a0bd1606.jpg

We had a Grand Slam in 2012:
Dream April
Magic July
Wonder August
Fantasy November

Considering how the prices keep going up, and soon to be #2 in HS, missing school just isn't an option any more so this will likely be our one and only Grand Slam.
Prices on the Fantasy are off the hook while kids are out of school. :crazy2::faint:

Regular Grand Slam will be August 4th on the Wonder. And My 1 Year Grand Slam will be September 7th this Year.

January - Fantasy
March - Magic
August - Wonder
September - Dream

wasn't planning this but once I had 3 it was going to happen LOL

2014 - I will complete a Grand Slam

Dream - Feb 2014
Wonder - May 2014
Fantasy - Aug 2014
Magic - Oct 2014

I will hit my grand slam on the Dream June 12th!

Wonder 2000
Magic 2011, 2012
Fantasy 2013
Dream 2014

I forgot to post mine! I completed my Grand Slam in January on the Magic. :cool1: My DH and DS will complete their Grand Slam next month when we are on the Fantasy. We took our first DCL cruise in 6/2012 and I've been on 7 since then :)

Heather

I forgot to post mine! I completed my Grand Slam in January on the Magic. :cool1: My DH and DS will complete their Grand Slam next month when we are on the Fantasy. We took our first DCL cruise in 6/2012 and I've been on 7 since then :) Heather

Creepy... I also completed the Slam on the Magic, in January, and took my first cruise in 2012 (but in May), and have taken 7 cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter