Grand Slam Club

Aug 3rd. My birthday cruise, concierge on the Fantasy! :cool1:

I've been on the Dream a couple times (including concierge and the DVC Member's Cruise)..

The Magic for it's first 5 night Double Dip ever ..

And the Wonder.

I had to reschedule a Southern on the Magic that would have sailed after the refurb, so I'll not see it for a while..the good news is I went back and booked another Double Dip on the Dream concierge instead.

I just got off the Dream today and I am now officially in the club!! Woot woot!! It took me 5yrs!! Lol

I never thought of that. I would not have thought after all these years "grand slam" would be copyrighted by Major League Baseball - good catch (no pun intended).

Even though it has been quoted once I'll delete that post.

There is alos a grand slam in golf !

Grand Slam will be completed on Oct. 13-17 Dream cruise. Platinum will be completed following our Oct 17-20 Dream cruise .... B2B baby :cheer2:

As of now we have to wait until October 26 2014 to complete our GS, we will be on the Magic for the first time.

Pluto1130 said:
As of now we have to wait until October 26 2014 to complete our GS, we will be on the Magic for the first time.

Oh fun, enjoy the new Magic! :) I hope I get a chance to cruise on it now that it's been re-imagined.

We will join the club on April 5, 2014 when we sail on the Fantasy. Didn't know about the club but I am so excited I will soon be a member!! :cool1:

Our final ship, is, ironically, actually DCL's first ship.

We'll (finally) cruise the Magic on April 7, 2014.

minniemouse1 said:
We will join the club on April 5, 2014 when we sail on the Fantasy. Didn't know about the club but I am so excited I will soon be a member!! :cool1:

I didn't know there was a club either. I still have to cruise Fantasy, and Dream is i 34 days

Joining the club on July 26, when we will finally have a chance to sail on the Disney Magic. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter