"GRAD,NIGHTMARE. 2015

I was concerned about the Grads when I went last week. They weren't too bad. It gets REALLY :furious: crowded in the evening, I don't think it's all grads. Yes they cursed and were a little rowdy. My son used the men's room and said that one grad was in there and vomiting all over the floor after riding Space Mountain. My son was pretty sure that he had been drinking. That was the most unpleasant Grad experience we had.

I am glad you went and had fun sorry for the one iccky grad time but sounds like it wasn't as bad as we all thought.

I was at the parks the past 2 days, Friday and Saturday, both grad nights. Overall, no issues with the grads. Most were very well-behaved. A few were loud. For the most part, they were excited and more hyper than others, to be expected. Between the grads and it just being a summer weekend, it was quite crowded, and not just rides but food and shopping lines as well. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, go at rope drop and do as much as possible before noon, that's when we really noticed an increase in the crowds.

We also noticed a lot of large groups in general, and many seemed to be large families of all ages. Some of these families were sending one person in the line, then 10 more would join later - quite annoying. This happened more on the family rides - IASW, Roger Rabbit, Little Mermaid, Monsters Inc. The CMs did deter line cutting on RSR and Space Mountain, from what we observed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter