Got Ears? **THREAD CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love ears for my son KingZ. We both don't have a pair, but I rather him receive them if you have an extra pair. :earsboy:

We will be going in April and I will try to do the same thing for anyone else who may need them if they are still available. I know I am going to set up my younger son with a VMK character too because he wants me too. Just waiting a little while longer since he is only 4.

This is a wonderful gesture you are making. Thanks,

I don't have black ears but my kid, CrazySteph does not have them either. She would really like some black ears if possible.

I hope to eventually get them when I am there in December. Not sure if I will have time but I will try.

Maleficent2 said:
you also receive a total of 5 rooms one of each of the rooms offered and 1 of your choosing.

Mal

Would the one of your choosing include the HM conservatory, the tent room, or the cannon room by chance? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

~Mia

I would be on :cloud9: if you could get me a pair.

But if not, that's ok - I can always wear a princess hat !! princess:

Just so everyone knows, we own a couple of internet domains so our email addresses are unlimited. The only limit to how many ears (and characters) we will get is our ability to get on the terminals at Magic Kingdom to create them.

We will, of course, try and get enough for everyone with a few extras.

Then, with each character we create, we can win more fireworks pins, spooky pins, diver suits, space suits, etc to give away later.

are you serious?! That would be so cool! trust me i would definitley use them for my character. Gosh that would be cool, so if you do have an extra one after you help all these other ppl i would love to receive one if you have an extra.

Have fun at the World!!!! (soo jealous)

You can take my name off the list. A very dear, sweet player found out I was earless and trade me my new beautiful ears. Thanks again Posibleman.

Thanks Capes for being so generous; you both are aces in my book.

A very happy TwirlerGirl

i have gold ears but no black ears so add me please :) yay

SeaSpray said:
TinkGirl: Your girls don't have their own ears? We can certainly make sure that they get their own black ears :earsgirl: :earsgirl: Everyone needs black Mouse ears of their own. :teeth:

LOL, no they don't! I was given both my black and gold ears by wonderful dis members. Haven't been able to get them a pair of their own. That would be wonderful if they could get their own. Thanks so much :) :goodvibes

i would love some black ears for myself and daughter, we live in the uk & dont get many of the other offers you guys get (eg herbie stuff!).
This is such a wonderful & kind thing to do, that is why i love the Dis :)
VMK names greenjade (me) ultraqueen (DD)

Hi, Capes!
Another wonderful DISer (mickeysfriend) got me some black ears last week so I don't need another pair! Thank you for you offer, though! :)

BubbasFriend

May i have some ears? Ok here is the story, when i had just made a person on VMK at DL and we had not played before, we saw a girl who had a crown on and dvcgal traded her black mickey ears to her, and i wanted the crown so i traded my black mickey ears to dvcgal for the crown. And that is the end
and I would look like this if I had black mickey ears on! :earboy2:

I would love some mickey ears:) My parents don't like traveling so I doubt I'll ever get to go to DL of WDW until I get enough money and am old enough to travel on my own X.X

I don't have any ears yet either, my vmk name is Girz.

So are so sweet! :flower:

I already have my ears, but I just wanted to say that I think this is a really sweet thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter