Got Ears? **THREAD CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
udflyer00 said:
Hi, I just got on to see if you were on, but no luck... :( I normally get on after 10:30 or 11... Is this too late for you? Please let me know because I really want to synch up with you.

TIA,
Mark
VMK-UDFlyer

Hi Mark:

I am on at all different times, so please keep looking for me. I will not give your ears away, so even if it takes till the weekend (when I know I'll be online later at night), I can give them to you then, ok? :)

P.S. As you can see, we get up fairly early in the morning, during the week. lol

I am in my room now, if you are on the first list, please come and get your ears :earsgirl: :earsboy:

Wednesday, 10am eastern time.

I will be in my room for a while, if anyone on the top list wants to stop in for their ears! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Now it's 11am (eastern) and I just signed off. Gave away another pair ears though! :earsboy:

I'll be back later! :hourglass

trying to find you guys when i am on, but you are nowhere to be found. I will keep trying. Thanks for getting the ears, can't wait to try them on...

I only have 5 more pair of black ears to give out to:

crazypluto
Suzee
UDFlyer
WildTiger
CL_wdwlover

If you all can PM me, we can set up a time to meet on VMK. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Jackoman said:
Woot Woot! got my ears from qruthie

That's great, Jackoman! And thanks for letting me know, I will take your name off the list. :earsboy:

hi i would love some black ears but if i cant get them i dont mind! but how do u get a pic of u on ur thread and how do u get ur name in sparkly letters? :confused3

plz help!! :wave:

princesssophie69 (aka krazisophi)

princesssophie69 said:
hi i would love some black ears but if i cant get them i dont mind! but how do u get a pic of u on ur thread and how do u get ur name in sparkly letters? :confused3

plz help!! :wave:

princesssophie69 (aka krazisophi)
Princess,
Please ask your questions in the Techical Suport Boards. This boards is about VMK. You can ask at the T.S.B and they are likely to help.

yeah i'm still trying to get mine but i'm not usually on now because of homework DOH!!

SorcMickey said:
Ears are in

Yay Mickey! Would you like the people on the second list to go to you directly? Or do you want to give them to me and I'll hand them out? It is totally up to you! :flower:

Thanks for getting the ears this weekend! :sunny:

A wonderful DISer, MomsGoneGoofy, just surprised me with a dozen pair of black Mickey ears to give out to the people on this thread!! WOOT!! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

If you are on the second list and still waiting for ears, please see SORCMICKEY!

Also, I am going to go through this list and add in the names of people who posted after the first 2 lists were made (See List 3). :) So it looks like maybe every single DISer who needs black ears, will get them, sooner or later!

Thanks also to SorcMickey and Aeryn! Both of them have said they will be bringing back black Mickey ears for this thread, this weekend! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

People on List 3, Please find me on VMK to get your ears

I would appreciate it if you would give me some mickey ears :)
Also a thank you for even making this thread and helping out your fellow disers :)

Yea! Mickey ears! Could I be on a list for a set of mickey ears? That would be wonderful!

GuestRiku said:
I would appreciate it if you would give me some mickey ears :)
Also a thank you for even making this thread and helping out your fellow disers :)

Adding you to List 3 :earsboy: Find me on VMK for your ears :earsboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter