Got Ears? **THREAD CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few more ears in, so please see Post #1 for updates to the lists :earsgirl: :earsboy:

P.S. KrazyLuke: That is so nice that you have my VMK person in your signature along with a "thank you" but that really is not necessary. I enjoy giving the black ears out to people that don't have them, and seeing how excited they are is all the thanks I need :sunny:

Didn't see the post until just now. I'll find you tomorrow. Thank you so very much! I wrote down my name, seeing as I still haven't gotten an actual name. It's Guest1170940

*bumping this up* because a few people still have not collected their ears, and also letting everyone know that CapeCAD and I will be away until Sunday night. We plan on being back in time for the Pirates Tournament! pirate:

We *may* be online while we're away, if we bring the laptops and if our hotel has a decent internet connection. :badpc: Otherwise, see you Sunday night at the tournament! pirate:

I would like a pair of ears or Christmas. If you will plz.

Hello Disers!
I am new to Dis, but I have been on VMK for a month. This wishing board is a good idea.
I would like a pair of ears :)
Have a Merry Merry Christmas ;)

~*I am minion of Evil Chair.*~

I would really like to have some ears too. You guys are so wonderful, thanks for the offer! :earboy2:

By the way, my vmk name is AvastSmilee. Looked for you tonight, and will try again tomorrow!

Thank you so very much Seaspray! You are the best! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

UPDATE:

There haven't been any new donations, so at this point I am not going to start a new list. When I get more black ears hats, I will start a new list and add the names of the people who have requested them.

To get your name added to any future list, please POST HERE in the thread. PLEASE do not send me a PM. Thanks!

SeaSpray said:
UPDATE:

There haven't been any new donations, so at this point I am not going to start a new list. When I get more black ears hats, I will start a new list and add the names of the people who have requested them.

To get your name added to any future list, please POST HERE in the thread. PLEASE do not send me a PM. Thanks!
please make a list

Woot! I have ears!!! I was able to get them yesterday! So please take me off the list! :earsgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter