Goofy's Candy Company Picture of the Day

3430042760_446ec336f8.jpg

This took DH several days to eat but was goooooooooood :thumbsup2

3429227623_5e8c9e3714.jpg

I went with the 'lighter' option but still couldn't eat them all in one go :lovestruc as it was around Christmas they had peppermint sprinkles which were DE - licious popcorn::

3429226867_bc7662452c.jpg

3430039918_c4c76eaee7.jpg

3430039074_1a2bacc066.jpg

I just can't wait to get back there in September :lovestruc

Great thread BTW :thumbsup2

Rice Kripie Treats. Used the Mickey Mouse Cookie Cutter I had for the shape, stuck them with a popsicle stick (we melted down popsicles!), covered them with melted chocolate, then candy, then a drizzle of white chocolate.

Why did you melt them down? You can by popsicle Sticks at the store!

I don't think we even went there on our last trip. :confused3 Definitely going on the next trip! :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing all the pics! I'm hungry already!

Oh my goodness! Everything looks so yummy! :cloud9: We have never been into this store before but I am thinking that we will definitely hit it after our evening dinner at Fulton's! :banana:

We usually do DTD the nite we get to the world. Since I heard about the made to order apples and pretzels, this shop has been at the top of my must-do list. Is that sad?:lmao:

IMG_2814.jpg

Here are the cups someone was asking about on the last page. You choose a cup and then choose a head and feet. I think they had Goofy, Minnie, and some others also. I believe my kids got frozen coke and pink lemonade slushies. The cup with slush included is $8.00

We usually do DTD the nite we get to the world. Since I heard about the made to order apples and pretzels, this shop has been at the top of my must-do list. Is that sad?:lmao:
:lmao: No! It's the same for me too! :lmao:
IMG_2814.jpg

Here are the cups someone was asking about on the last page. You choose a cup and then choose a head and feet. I think they had Goofy, Minnie, and some others also. I believe my kids got frozen coke and pink lemonade slushies. The cup with slush included is $8.00

Aww, those are cute! :cutie:

The pretzel rods are awesome for a snack credit!! I :love: them!! They're so sweet it takes a few days to eat them though!

found this thread, omg, ds & I salivating...decided to spend day eating 'junk' there!:thumbsup2

These are awesome pics!!! We are doing DTD on our first afternoon there. Can't wait to go to Goofy's! I hope we have more pics coming!

They (Pretzel Sticks) are really easy to make at home too. I did them for DS' teachers for Christmas and they went wild over them...thanks Goofy!!!

I can't believe that in all of our trips to Disney, we have never been in there.:eek: Well, I am going this time because I just didn't know what we were missing. Everything looks sooooo good, and those cupcakes look pretty big too. The cups are adorable and a must have for my kids. I can't wait!!

Note to self: Gotta save more money for trip.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter