• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Goofy's Candy Company Picture of the Day

Yum!

17-2.jpg

19-1.jpg

:yay: OMG ! never been but must go now ! My husband & 3 kids are going to geek :dance3: ... ok me too lol
I noticed that in some of the pictures it showed that some of the goodies took DDP snack credits but how much of the goodies can you use the DDP for????? anyplace i can get a list ???:confused3

Also seeing some of the tissuse paper they use in the boxes im thinking of asking for extra IT IS PERFECT FOR SCRAPBOOKING just mentioning oo plus the slips to make your own treat just scream scrapbook :thumbsup2

:yay: OMG ! never been but must go now ! My husband & 3 kids are going to geek :dance3: ... ok me too lol
I noticed that in some of the pictures it showed that some of the goodies took DDP snack credits but how much of the goodies can you use the DDP for????? anyplace i can get a list ???:confused3

:thumbsup2

Interested to find out which ones are for use with DDP snack credit too?
Is it just the pretzels and marshmellows? What about the apples?
how many toppings are you allowed?
I'm guessing by the check off list in one pic, that you really don't go in and make it yourself but rather decide what toppings you want and they make it, is that correct?

Interested to find out which ones are for use with DDP snack credit too?
Is it just the pretzels and marshmellows? What about the apples?
how many toppings are you allowed?
I'm guessing by the check off list in one pic, that you really don't go in and make it yourself but rather decide what toppings you want and they make it, is that correct?

From last year we got one stick of (3) marshmellows for one snack credit. We marked our toppings on the list and that's what the CMs worked from. Don't know about the apples, but yes one credit for the pretzel stick.

Oh and don't be in a hurry for one they are making as they put some of the topping on, then put it on a paper plate in a refrigerator under the counter for a couple minutes, then pull it out and apply the next toppings, and so on.

It was delicious and made to order!! YUM!

I would love to see if anyone has pictures of easter treats from here. We are going down for easter and would love more festive treats.

This might sound like a strange question, but what do the rice krispie treats taste like??? Are they marshmallow-y? Chewy? Overly sweet??? :confused:

I really want to try one, but have a feeling they would be far too sweet for me.

I don't think they are overly marshmallow-y. Kinda harder then one you make at home. maybe because they're think! For sweet I think it depends on what you put on it! I guess I wasn't much help. You should try one at least once. Now this is sweet. The way I like it!:thumbsup2
PC120514.jpg

:cutie:

Can't believe I forgot to take photos last time and 1st time I was there. I took almost 1000 pics and none of the Candy Co. I loved this place and so did my DD. I can't wait to go in October and hope they have some special Halloween treats.

AHHH- Loved this place! I did not get any photos though, as I went on my last day, and didn't want to drag my camera around with me.

I wound up going without my husband and kids (went to WDW with my friend and her kids, but to DTD alone), so this stop was to pick them up treats to bring home.

I wound up with a rice krispie treat dipped in milk chocolate, covered in oreo, and drizzled in white chocolate for my 10 year old daughter.

I got the gingerbread cookie dipped in dark chocolate, covered in butter finger, and drizzled in dark chocolate for my 16 year old daughter.

I got the gingerbread cookie dipped in milk chocolate, covered in butterfinger, and drizzled in milk chocolate for my 13 yo son.

I got 3 pretzal rods dipped in milk chocolate, coated with butterfinger, and drizzled in white chocolate for my husband.

I, however, did not get anything for myself- next time, I plan to make this a day 1 visit, because by day 7, I was totally junk fooded out. All I wanted was real food.

All of these pictures are making me hungry. :rotfl:

I can't wait to go back to Goofy's Candy Co. Love it there!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter