Good spot to sit at Blizzard Beach?

susanccr

Earning My Ears
Will be our first time here. Just wondering where we should head to when we first get there to sit at and keep our stuff at while riding rides. Any area recommended as a good spot? Just trying to avoid wandering around aimlessly looking for "the best spot". Thanks!

Ha! I'm probably over thinking everything since we are only 19 days away! Thanks

If you're there at opening grab a shady spot and put a towel on the chairs. They don't fill up till about an hour after opening. You can rent a cabana too if or if you don't have a large group.

I think the shade closest to the wave pool , it's the most central. We were over by ski patrol, which is nice but far from a lot of stuff .

Your 10 year old will likely love the 'tween' area. I think it is called Ski Patrol. It's a walk into the park but there are lockers next to it and a food cart and it's pretty close to the ski lift too. When mine were between about 7 and 10 they loved that area so we parked ourselves there. It won't be a draw for your 14 year old though.

Your 10 year old will likely love the 'tween' area. I think it is called Ski Patrol. It's a walk into the park but there are lockers next to it and a food cart and it's pretty close to the ski lift too. When mine were between about 7 and 10 they loved that area so we parked ourselves there. It won't be a draw for your 14 year old though.

There's easy access to the lazy river in that area too.

We hung by the ski patrol in the am and moved to the wave pool in the afternoon. Plenty of spaces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter