Good deal on a WDW themed ebook!

ShelsGoingToDisney

DIS Veteran
Last month on my trip to Universal I read an ebook called"Mousetrapped: A Year and a Bit in Orlando, FL" by Catherine Ryan Howard. I found it in a general search of WDW books for my Kindle at Amazon and did the free sample and enjoyed it so much I bought the book. It was extra interesting to read while I was actually in Orlando too. I really enjoyed the book. It talks of working at the Swan/Dolphin, a developing love for WDW, some interesting things about Celebration & Orlando, FL and also quite a bit on Kennedy Space Center/Space shuttle stuff. Since reading the book I have been following the author's blog. She is very humorous and very enjoyable to read. She posted this on her blog today about a 50% off deal on her book for "read an ebook week" bringing the price to $1.50. Thought I'd share with some fellow WDW lovers! Here's a link to the blog post where you can get the 50% purchase info.

http://catherineryanhoward.com/2011/03/07/50-off-mousetrapped-for-read-an-e-book-week/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter