• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Golf cart advice PLEEEAAASSSE

Here's what BDR means by the "Regen" set up:

http://www.ddmotorsystems.com/seriesVSregen.htm

I don't want you to get the wrong impression here, but did you lift off the seat to look for the batteries? That's where they're stored. You will also need the appropriate charger for the batteries. 36V or 48V charger.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was wondering why the hood wouldn't open!!!! :rotfl2:

Sorry couldn't resist!!

Yep came with no batteries but did come with a charger so I checked that!! 36v

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was wondering why the hood wouldn't open!!!! :rotfl2:

Sorry couldn't resist!!

Yep came with no batteries but did come with a charger so I checked that!! 36v

Darn hood!!! ;) Okay...now at least you know what the motor should be!!:thumbsup2

You're probably going to want to beef it up to 48V. Don't buy any batteries until you're sure. They'll set you back $400-$500 bucks!:eek: If there are no batteries, it's a safe bet there are no cables, either.

Aw heck...with the $$$ you saved on the purchase...just go for it & do 'er up right!! If you're going to FtW, you're gonna want a pimped out cart, fer sure!!!::yes::

actually, get US batteries.... that's what I have. I forgot, the trojan ones suck.

Sams sells Energizer Batteries for Golf Carts...they run about $75 here, Ive never used them, but Bud(Us3's Hubby) reccomended them, says they work fine in his cart.

Theres a reason why most of the golf courses use the Trojans. I would avoid the Walmart batterys.

listen to the type of fireman i prefer.... don't get the wal-mart.

and if you don't get the usa ones, then get the trojan ones.

I have a vintage 85 ezgo and love it. Sometimes I use vintagegolfcartparts.com if I need to replace something that I need a stock part for that I haven't modified. They are great people. You might not need them based on what you are going to do to the cart, but there is the info if you need it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter