Going With The Flow - Day 9 - 29th July 2009

Another great update! Im sorry but I laughed as you described Ian ducking :rotfl2: The thunder is soo loud when its close - it happened to us in 2001! Dont start reading the books til you get to the airport - if you are like me you wont want to put it down once you start!

Thanks for reading.

I have never heard thunder so loud, it was quite funny. Then when he was lining up to buy some drinks for the lads, both him, the server and another customer all ducked again.

How could I resist not buying a Pandora charm, they are cheaper and hardly take up any room.

Thanks for the book recommendation Kymie, I have bought 6 books this holiday but am really looking forward to the Kingdom Keeper ones.

(Currently the weather is pants, that heavy you cannot see the drops on the lake outside just looks like a jumpy river, no way are we going out in that)

Just catching up with your trip as the last few days have been busy here. Glad you're having a great time! :thumbsup2

Great shopping day :thumbsup2.
Sorry but i also laughed at the way you described Ian ducking :laughing:.
I would loved to have seen Shamu Rocks,but with little Emily not coping with the eveings it was'nt meant to be-but as the saying goes.....there is always next time :cool1:.x.

Thanks for reading, it was funny when Ian ducked.

The evening Shamu Rocks just has a great vibe with the music, sort of a party atmosphere. Something to do when the girls can manage the evening at bit better, you just have to do what you can.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter