Going in September...who's with us?

We'll be at CSR 9/23 to 9/30.

See you at Mickey's House! :teeth:

:teeth: us too! I will be turning 35 on top of the world...CR 14th floor. 9/14 - 9/19 (doing more than one short trip rather than one long trip this year ;) ).

Now we all just have to keep our fingers crossed that they come out with a GOOD deal for September! PLUS we all will get to ride Everest! I cant wait!!

I'll be there the last week of Sept. too!! 23-30. :sunny: I can't wait!

We'll be there from 9-16 September at the BWV. Can't wait. Almost time to call for ADRs.

:woohoo: :cool1: :wave:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: pixiedust: :eeyore: :tink: :mickeyjum :tigger: :ccat: We are doing the Ploy LGVC. First time at concierge. Can't wait!!!! September 8 through the 15th.

September is and awesome time to go!!!

Last year I went the week after Labor day and once that tropical storm of the coast moved out the weather was fantastic. And it's so quiet, no lines for anything.

I wanted to go the same week this year but got bumped at work, so we are going from 9/19-9/27 this year. Right now we have 4 nights at POFQ and 4 nights at Poly, but if I can get a good enough AP rate, I want to stay all 8 nights at the Poly as a surprise for my Mom. :goodvibes

9/11-18 for us...ALmost time to make Chef Mickey ADR... :cool1:

Please tell me to those who visited during September, does it rain alot on the week right after Labor Day? I want to go when there are low crowds but don't know if we will get rained out or if it will be too hot for my DS almost 2 and DD 5? Sounds like I should take DD out of school a few days to go when there are no crowds, as long as weather is fairly good. Usually we go in November when it is a little chilly sometimes.

kaysmommie said:
Please tell me to those who visited during September, does it rain alot on the week right after Labor Day? I want to go when there are low crowds but don't know if we will get rained out or if it will be too hot for my DS almost 2 and DD 5? Sounds like I should take DD out of school a few days to go when there are no crowds, as long as weather is fairly good. Usually we go in November when it is a little chilly sometimes.

Last year there was some rain...but that always happens. For the most part it was great! Hot? Well, it IS Florida...but it is bearable.

We'll be on our cruise Labor Day Weekend till the 9th and then 5 Nights at POFQ. Our fist trip was the middle of June '02. :crowded:

We will be there!! Around 25 ladies from the Dis Sep 28-Oct 2. Most of the group is staying at CSR but there are some at POP, BCV and BWV. :thumbsup2

kaysmommie said:

I was there the week after labor day (actually the sat before labor day thru the sat after...).. and it rained a little every day but nothing major. It usually lasted about an hour... and it cooled things down a bit. I didn't think it was awfully hot, either.. but I like the warm weather. Disney has the "air conditioned spots outside" just outside every shop you can walk by for relief... honestly I don't recall it being awfully humid or hot. It was perfect to swim, sun, and the rain didn't affect us at all. It did ruin one night of spectro for us but we simply caught it another night. We made the most of it and just laughed at the rain and cooled off in it and hopped on another ride.

We'll be in the World Sept 23-Oct 1! This is our third trip in September. We have never been any other month and don't plan on changing that for awhile (until the kids get too big to take out of school for a week).

I wouldn't know what it's like to go to Disney when there are crowds! I have heard too many horror stories.

Yes, it's hot, but it can't be any worse than July-August! Good excuse for a table meal if you ask me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter