• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going in September...who's with us?

skbasnett1977

Earning My Ears
We are heading down in September...just changed it (for about the 50th time!) to the full week at Caribbean! We went down last year the week after labor day. Yes it was really hot, but it was a great time!!

I just got below the 200 days! 198 to go!!!!!!1 :cool1: :banana:

Thinking about September for my next trip.

I'm here to learn more about it.

Last trip was in Jan for the low crowds.... but I want warm weather & low crowds. So is Sept the best month for me?

I think the week after Labor Day week has to be about the slowest all year. The weather can be very unpleasant (not talking about hurricanes either). It can still be extremely hot and very humid!!! We were there in Sept 2005 and had a fantastic time, but there were no good hair days, let me tell you. Had a lot of rain which wasn't a problem - I prefer a very small umbrella over those ponchos. The thought of putting on a poncho in 90 degree weather, 100% humiodity was NOT appealing!! It was so uncrowded that the umbrealla presented no safety issues.

I absolutley would go in September again. I have great time!!!

I cannot wait.....we are going the third week of September, definately wanted to wait until after Labor Day....very excited and cannot wait....7 nts at POFQ.

Will be there September 2-10--Woohoo! 8 whole days at the Boardwalk!! :cool1: :cool1: Can't wait!!!! Hope the crowds during the week are as light as they were in January!

September 27 - October 9 here. We're getting married in Disney on September 30 so it's our wedding/honeymoon trip!! Staying:

Coronado Springs 9/27 - 10/1 with all our family, wedding party & friends
Beach Club Villas 10/1 - 10/8 Honeymoon :)
Grand Floridian 10/8 - have to stay here at least one night!! :)

CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

We'll be there Sept 17-22 for our FIRST trip ever to WDW!!! :cheer2: My dd will be so excited to see all of her real live princess friends!!

Just think, in a couple weeks I'll get to make ADR's. How stinking cool! I'm SO looking forward to our trip.

Kelly- Congrats on your wedding!! I just saw the Food Networks special on Dis weddings. Looks like you'll have a wonderful start to your Happily Ever After.... :love:

I Believe n Fairies said:
We'll be there Sept 17-22 for our FIRST trip ever to WDW!!! :cheer2: My dd will be so excited to see all of her real live princess friends!!

Just think, in a couple weeks I'll get to make ADR's. How stinking cool! I'm SO looking forward to our trip.

I know what you mean! I can book on March 13 for my ADRs!!! I just did my Mickey's backyard bbq the other day, so one down 8 to go!!! Has anyone been to the bbq? I tried to find out what its like with no success!

This will be our second straight anniversary in WDW! This time we're taking the kids though! :rotfl: We'll be there September 10-17th staying at the WL. :cool1: Since we raved about our last trip so much, DH's whole family is going with us too. Wish me luck!

me, me, me...over here.... i am going in sept :wave:

just changed my ressies from sept 23/otct 1st to sept 16/sept24th POR-- absolutely NOTHING going on at that time at WWS, no holidays...no kiddies becasue they are in school....

ok maybe a hurricane, but hey, poncho, but then again as sanibelover stated--- those things can kill you.....there is like ZERO escape for moisture!!! :rotfl2: i almost passed out last time i put one on...maybe an umbrella might be better- or buy a different kind of "raingear"!

see you, in september.....hey isnt that a song?? :rotfl:

We are with you!!!

Sept 24th through the 29th. This makes our 10th trip to WDW and the first time at our home resort...VWL!!!! :yay: Let the sun shine and the hurricanes stay far, far away! :cool1:

WE will be there!! We go every Sept since 92 when we went on our honey moon!!!!! (we go several times a year but in Sept it is special!;)

Thanks I Believe in Fairies!!

Is it just me or can September not get here fast enough?! :mad:

Add us to the list. Staying at ASMovies Sept 3-9. Hope they have some good deals coming out.
This is my 9th trip but first time to book through a TA . Letting someone else do the planning might drive me insane.

we're there with ya...... sept23 - oct14 at the Polynesian GV. We just love this time of year, and it's nice and quiet to begin with and then MNSSHP and F&W .... cracking!!

Val
xx

:banana: going sept 21-27th. Staying at the Dolphin with my wife and 2 young boys. See you all there!!

POFQ from Sept.9-14th. That's after our 7 Day Cruise on the Magic. :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter