Going back . . .

WINTER

DIS Veteran
Had no intention to go back this summer. Was there last July and Sept. BUT, thanks to Disney for their 30% off deluxe rates offer plus Orbitz extra 15% off, how can I resist.

You can't...you are a Disney slave just like the rest of us. It's Hotel California. We are all stuck in a Twilight Zone Tower of Terror vortex. A discount comes out and BOOM! we are scheduling ADRs, FP and all.
Brain-washed, spin-dried, ironed and neatly folded, just like the towels in the Contemporary Resort...

Had no intention to go back this summer. Was there last July and Sept. BUT, thanks to Disney for their 30% off deluxe rates offer plus Orbitz extra 15% off, how can I resist.
How do you book and get both those discounts? I would love to have 45% off a room. :)

I blame it all on that seemingly innocent decision to buy AP's....just for the discount...just for one trip...that's what we said. June will be trip #3 in a year. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter