Gluttoberfest: Food and Wine 2009 - Updated 12/24 (Review is complete!)

What wonderful reviews and pictures! I leave in 9 days and can't wait to try all those F&W offerings you've shown us!

5 pounds isn't too bad. I bet within two weeks it will be gone!

All the food looks great! I'm dying for more F&W time.

Lori you are making me hungry!!!! And I am feeling guilty already & haven't even arrived to start eating yet. 5 lbs is not too bad really & it's probably mostly water-you will have it off in no time. I am off to WW in a bit to do the pre-vacation weigh in. :lmao:
I cannot wait to start our noshing in 2 days!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!

Your pictures are AMAZING!!!:love:

Must have blood orange margarita!!!! Or FIVE in February!!!:dance3::dance3:

And that salt intake was just off one course at Bluezoo.

Yep, that's some foreshadowing. I hit you over the head with it.

I expected to gain around 5 lbs. more or less, so I figure that will go down again soon.

What wonderful reviews and pictures! I leave in 9 days and can't wait to try all those F&W offerings you've shown us!

Pace yourself. I didn't even start sharing until the final day.

5 pounds isn't too bad. I bet within two weeks it will be gone!

All the food looks great! I'm dying for more F&W time.

There are still things I haven't tried, but I did manage to try most of what I wanted to try!

Lori you are making me hungry!!!! And I am feeling guilty already & haven't even arrived to start eating yet. 5 lbs is not too bad really & it's probably mostly water-you will have it off in no time. I am off to WW in a bit to do the pre-vacation weigh in. :lmao:
I cannot wait to start our noshing in 2 days!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!

Good luck at WW! I am sure my 5 lbs. won't stay on that long. ;)

Loving the reviews.:love:

Thanks. :flower3:

Your pictures are AMAZING!!!:love:

Must have blood orange margarita!!!! Or FIVE in February!!!:dance3::dance3:

Do what I did. Try a new margarita with each visit. :laughing:
Oh yeah, I hadn't mentioned that part yet. ;)

Great start and glad to see you enjoyed a number of the seafood items from the F&WF kiosks ... my DW doesn't eat beef or pork so glad to see she won't go hungry :thumbsup2

My oh my, BriarRosie -

# A. LOVE IT that you had a food "theme" for the day
# B. LOVE IT that desserts are ALWAYS WELCOME!
# C. LOVE your drink choices. (So much, in fact, my co-workers had to stop me from attempted screen lickage.)

More! More! Clamoring for more!

Mrs. Spratt

Great review Lori, I can't believe how many things you sampled the first day :worship: Mom and I were sharing and we didn't try that many :lmao:

So many pictures. So much yummy! It's like you hit a quarter of the food booths on one day. I was able to get the shrimp ceviche when it was spicy and it was really good, so it's a shame the dumbed it down by the time you got your mouth on it.:sad2: Can't wait to read more!

I was also at the La crema wine demo on Sunday. Too bad I didnt know what you looked like. Boy was it packed on Sunday, ugh!!!!

There will be 5 new gluttons for next years Food and Wine Fest. we have our ressies for Oct 14-21st 2010. WOOT! We can hardly wait. No kids, No work, No stress. Heheheh! I can hardly wait! We hope they have the signatur dining serries still for Vic and Al's. We really wanna do that one. Does anyone have any feed back from that experience so far?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter