Gluttoberfest: Food and Wine 2009 - Updated 12/24 (Review is complete!)

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: OMG!!!! This had me going... DD came over and started :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: also!!!! Thank you, I needed that!

Thanks, Angela! I loved Laura's Scout Oath, too. :goodvibes
On another thread, Brenda (oybolshoi) made a reference to us shouting "Work it!" to the food. We're separated at birth by about a month. :laughing:

This is hysterical!!! Thank you! DD saw this too, and busted a gut! She doesn't know about "meat butter" so she didn't get the soylent green stuff.... but I did!!! LOL!

Heheheh. I'm glad again that your daughter was able to enjoy some of the humor, if not all of it. ;) I got a kick out of people posting some great graphics to add to the humor of the wild tangents we went on! I nearly fell over at the Donald Duck with a surgical scar graphic. :laughing:

FESTIVAL!!!!!!

:banana::yay::dance3::banana::yay::dance3:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
FESTIVAL!!!!!!!!

Remember what I said about trying my first slushie drink? I decided that my first one should be the Parisien Cosmo Slushie. :banana:

Remember what I said about trying my first slushie drink? I decided that my first one should be the Parisien Cosmo Slushie. :banana:

Just to be certain that it is worthy... I will try one of those for you today, Lori.

Lori,
I am also in countdown mode and I'm going the same exact dates as you are. It's a girls only trip with my best friend and we aren't bringing husbands or kids. We don't get there until late on the 14th so our big Festival day is the 15th all day and we've got 2 of the demo's booked. Then we also plan on hitting the booths again on Sunday the 18th but we will have to be careful because we are also going to V&A that night. I also tried for the Chef's table and couldn't get it. We are doing the 9:00 PM seating. Which seating are you going to?
I will be hardcore dieting and working out for the next 8 days so that I can gain it all back at the festival. :rotfl:

Cathy

Just to be certain that it is worthy... I will try one of those for you today, Lori.

Thanks, Elin. I knew I could count on you to take one for the team. :laughing:

Lori,
I am also in countdown mode and I'm going the same exact dates as you are. It's a girls only trip with my best friend and we aren't bringing husbands or kids. We don't get there until late on the 14th so our big Festival day is the 15th all day and we've got 2 of the demo's booked. Then we also plan on hitting the booths again on Sunday the 18th but we will have to be careful because we are also going to V&A that night. I also tried for the Chef's table and couldn't get it. We are doing the 9:00 PM seating. Which seating are you going to?
I will be hardcore dieting and working out for the next 8 days so that I can gain it all back at the festival. :rotfl:

Cathy

Welcome, Cathy! (Love the DIS name, btw. I miss the AC.) I am sure your girls' trip will be a blast! My V&A seating is at 5:15pm, so we'll probably be done before you check in. I expect to gain weight after the festival, but hopefully all the walking will burn off some of the indulgences. ;)

Lori - I need to try that Cosmo slush again tomorrow to be certain it will be worth your time and money.

1005091119.jpg

I will report again.

I'm confused. Does this mean that Elin couldn't make up her mind or was it so good that she ended up with alcoholic brain freeze and needs one more in order to find the words to tell the rest of us how fabulous it really is? :lmao:

Lori - I need to try that Cosmo slush again tomorrow to be certain it will be worth your time and money.

1005091119.jpg

I will report again.

Elin is willing to make sacrifices for her friends.

In the name of research, of course. :laughing: :rotfl2:

Your going to have to add a chipotle in his mouth!:headache:

Yeah, I saw that Disney censored Catherine's chipotle margarita that used to be served at The Ditch. Hate when they try to do what they think is best for us.

Chipotle? We don't know no steenkin' chipotle! -- new Disney motto.

Thppppt.

I'm confused. Does this mean that Elin couldn't make up her mind or was it so good that she ended up with alcoholic brain freeze and needs one more in order to find the words to tell the rest of us how fabulous it really is? :lmao:

Elin is willing to make sacrifices for her friends.

In the name of research, of course. :laughing: :rotfl2:

Exactly. And please note the air bubble. I fear that I might have missed something with that portion gone. I will try again today. ;)

On Friday, I had a message from Victoria and Albert's to confirm the dining preferences and names of all the guests.

I thought it was interesting that in the party of 6, they had specific dining preferences listed, but they only had my name recorded on the reservation. I had listed all 6 names when I made the reservation, so the Dining Gremlins must have erased all but mine. :laughing:

So that's now taken care of for Sunday. Whew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter