• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Glendmax Bday Trip w/DISers and HOT Men!

Glenda,

Cas sent me the link to your TR -- I can't wait to read more -- it sounds like you both had an absolute blast! I wish we had been able to meet up!!!

Happy Belated Birthday!

This is an outrage. How come I have not been sent this TR! Glenda and Cas you know you guys are my BFFs! HAHA! I hated the fact that you guys went and I didn't. Well anyway, I'm glad you guys had fun, but I'm also mad that Cas didn't get Glenda on Space Mt! Oh well, maybe next time..

Pete :)

This is an outrage. How come I have not been sent this TR! Glenda and Cas you know you guys are my BFFs! HAHA! I hated the fact that you guys went and I didn't. Well anyway, I'm glad you guys had fun, but I'm also mad that Cas didn't get Glenda on Space Mt! Oh well, maybe next time..

Pete you're a loser (just kidding)! Glenda PM'd me the link this morning.

Look who's the favorite now...;)

Sorry Petey Pablo. I thought Glen sent the link to you. I wondered why you hadn't came to say hi yet! Well, you know I :love: you! Next time, I will need someone to "actually" go with me on those rides...that's when I needed my Petey Pablo Papi!!;)

I can tell that you girls are going to keep me laughing for awhile! :rotfl:

GLENDA.....HAPPY late BIRTHDAY!!!! pixiedust: I LOVE me some b-day attention too!!!

You guys situation is very similar to mine and Dawns. It's fun to meet someone, click and feel like you'll be friends for a long time to come!! I also was very sad that we live 4 hrs apart but at least she does come here to visit family.....so I am VERY lucky in that part!

But I cannot WAIT for our trip......I think we are going to have a wonderful time!

I love seeing your pics of POFQ since we stayed there in Dec.....I really did like that resort but hope to take hubby to the Wilderness Lodge someday :love:

Can't wait to read the rest of your report....sorry I won't be up to read when you are posting :lmao:

G'night :goodvibes

Hi Glendamax! Yay, you started a new TR! :yay: (I loved your other ones, but couldn't post as they were closed/moved to the completed TRs section) Keep on writing, it's really an enjoyable read :thumbsup2

Sorry Petey Pablo. I thought Glen sent the link to you. I wondered why you hadn't came to say hi yet! Well, you know I :love: you! Next time, I will need someone to "actually" go with me on those rides...that's when I needed my Petey Pablo Papi!!;)

Well, good. At least I felt needed. And when are you coming to Disney with me?!? :)

Oh me too...we might be part of some secret club;)

Pete you're a loser (just kidding)! Glenda PM'd me the link this morning.

Look who's the favorite now...;)

Now this is an outrage considering me and Glenda go WAY back. :lmao:

And how could you title this .."and HOT Men..." when I wasn't in the state of Florida while you guys were there. Guess Juan was.

Day 2: Saturday June 7th

Saturday morning, I rose after a long night of waking up several times thinking I was: in my old appartment or, in my Mother's house, or in my current house. Then finally I realized where I was: in Disney World at Port Orleans French Quarter with "internet stranger" turned friend, MadiMouse (MM). I immediately became giggly: Here we are, two adult working women in Disney PJ's, hugging pillows dressed in Disney Pillowcases - PRICELESS! :thumbsup2

When I finally swung my legs over the side of the bed, MM heard me, and was startled by the sight of me :eek: . So in calm voice, I said, "MM it's me, Glenda, we're in Disney World . . . calm down". Then I heard a hard sigh, and "Girrrrrrllllllllll . . .hmmmm", before she fell back into her DISpillow! So no, I was not the only one who had a weird night's sleep! HA!

It was only about 6:30, so I called my friend Fee, who was with me for part of my trip in September. She was at work. It was nice sitting in the beautiful court yard that time of the morning talking to her. You know, it really made it real - I'm in Disney World!!!!!

Later I showered and dressed while MM slept, and got breakfast at the food court. She agreed to meet me there, and then head to the bus stop.

IMG_2147.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

While having breakfast, I called my new beau :lovestruc (Don't I sound 91 yrs old?), telling him about what happend so far, and what we were going to do. Unfortunantly, he'd found out the day before that one of his friends had died, so he was pretty down. But still, it was good hearing his voice.

Soon, I'd finished eating my croissant breakfast sandwhich, which was very good, and MM came walking in. We then headed out to the bus stop, to one of my favorite places: EPCOT - Which DISer PennConn told me stands for Everybody Comes Out Tired! So I no longer attempt to do Future World and World Showcase in one day. I've tried, I've failed, I'm done!

IMG_2152.jpg

We arrived at EPCOT quite early. As you will see in this clip below, I look like I'd just rolled out of bed, while MM looks like she has been up for hours, is not hot, and looks great in make-up that looked immaculate ALL DAY!

IMG_2149.jpg

(Oh PLEEEZE let me win a dream!)​

Even as we went through security, it looked a bit empty, but when we turned the corner, we saw that people we already lined up. And yes, it was HOT!

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

When we went through the turnstiles, the CM called after me, telling me that someone was on the phone for me. I took the phone, and when I said "hello", it was Goofy wishing me a Happy Birthday! I was sooo silly going "It's Goofy! Goofy is on the phone"! I thought that was sooooo cool! You gotta love this place!

Soon we found ourselves limbering up for the speed walking - no we're not running - over to The Land to get on Soaring first. We bypassed Spaceship Earth, cause after all, we could do that on the way out.

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

Here's the Soarin' herd once we got inside The Land:

And now, that race down the stairs:

Of course the whole time I'm hoping for a Dream since they usually give them out in the morning. So I'm hopeful as we get in line.

IMG_2163.jpg

(Is that MM peeking at me?)​

Yes, we're in line, but I need to see if I'm tall enough to ride:

IMG_2162.jpg

Did I make it in? Was I tall enough? Stay tuned . . .

Day 2 EPCOT cont.

Well folks I made it in! AND we got the FRONT ROW!!! WOO-HOO!!!

IMG_2164.jpg

What can I say . . . it was great! I REALLY want one of these in my house. Would be nice to take a ride right before I go to sleep!

When we got off, of course we got a fast pass for another ride later, then headed over to Test Track and Mission Space (mild side)

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

(Hi, I'm Gmax, and today I will ride this without losing my mind and my breakfast)

IMG_2168.jpg

After these 2 rides, MM checked in on her baby and things at home (while I waited in the SHADE on a bench! HA!), then we headed over to Nemo. This is such a cute little ride. It surprised me though, how kids were a bit hesitant to get in the clam shells (the cars for the ride).

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

We then went over to Imangination, and I warned MM that I would be singing the song during the ride - and probably clap too! HA! But seriously, they really need to redo that ride. (It's awful)

Finally, we made our way back to The Land to soar over California again. Then the highlight of our day - lunch at the land!!!

I think we both got the turkey sandwhich with munster cheese. But for dessert, I got the Butterfinger cheesecake, while she got the strawberry shortcake. She said that the cheesecake was MUCH better!

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

While we were eating, there was a lady with a crying toddler. That girl was MISERABLE in her high chair! But did the lady take her out, and maybe walk her around? NO! Insted she fussed with her, and kept saying that she wanted to go. HELLO????? The baby was tired, and she wanted to get out the chair!!! It got so bad that a few CMs went over. Finally, she took her out of the chair and walked around with her.

After lunch, we headed over to Club Cool. This was MM first time. I love the cool music in there!

IMG_2183.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

IMG_2178.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

Needless to say, MM did not like Italy's Beverly. Her reaction is below:

Now check out this guys reaction. A bit mild, but still funny.

After Club Cool, we stopped in MouseGears. I LOVE this place!

IMG_2185.jpg

Then over to Spaceship Earth. Wait, we just walked pass SE. The line was LONG. We were both in shock! WHATTTT? We just stood there and looked. Neither one of us were able to even whip out the camera and take a shot of it. We just headed for the exit for our mid-day break!

Comming up Next: MGM and Hot Men!!! :hyper:

awesome... so sorry I missed you guys.... but I had Sarah with me and we only had 48 hours to do 4 parks...
I know! I did try to call you, bcuz I thought our plans matched up one day. Hopefully we'll make up for it in Spet.

I remember the phone call. I believe it included the phrase, "It is sooooo hot!"... more than once. I hope the heat wave has toned down a degree or two by the time we get there on Saturday.
I hope it cools down for you too! It was so funny, when I called, I then realized that I didnt know your real name. So I just said "MOM, it's Glendamax"! HA!

YEAH YOU STARTED THE REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep! Since I didnt take good notes, I figured I'd better start now while my memory is somewhat "good-ish". And Lan, since you know the secret about the "Hot Men" don't spill the beans . . .

I'm reading your report while waiting on hold for Disney Dining to book Candlelight. I can't wait to hear more. :)
Thanks for reading! Were you able to get the reservation?

wow what a way to start your vacation off! Jjust think of it this way they know your famous so just go with that!!
Hey!!! Glad you stopped by!

YEA!!!!! :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :yay:

Thanks for the head's up otherwise I might not have found you :rotfl:

Off to work but I'll be back to read SOON!

Have a great day!!
Glad you found me!

Ok Glenny (p.s. that is what I am calling you from now on)

#1 I can not wait to go home so I can watch the video of the magical express ride...I have no sound at work and really what's the point without sound?

#2 One of the first things we are doing in September is getting a GOOD pic with Zurg...kinda like mine from December

#3 Get ready cause this is a big one... YOU my friend, are going on Space Mountain. You big baby. You can do Everest...you can even do Dinosaur but you can't do space mountain? You have approximately 74 days to get brave!

Can't wait to read the rest!
#1 - I know what you mean, the speakers at my job are LOW!
#2 - I guess I'd better try to lose weight so I can squeeze in!
#3 - WUTEVA!!! You aint the boss of meeee!!!

GlendaMax -

I have two comments:

one: what - another trip from Baltimore and you did not take me too!!!!

two: what - no pecan pie?????
Ok - you have NO IDEA how upset I am. I have been waiting ALL YEAR for this. The only way to get a slice is to order it as dessert at Boatwrights!!!! WHATTTTT????? UGHH!!!!!!!

How did you like POFQ? We are staying there in Sept. for the first time.
Loved it. It feels homey, AND it's not HUMONGOUS! So if you need a snack, it wont be a LONG trip back to the main bldg.

Loving it so far! Anxiously awaiting more of the story.
Thank you! I messed up loading the pics, so it may a little bit longer to write than I thought!

Happy (late) Birthday! I wish I had run into the 2 of you! We checked in at SSR on the 8th. I didn't see a single diser, not a single LGMH
Thank you for the bday wish!
I didnt see any DISers either! I told MM that she jinxed me!

hey, glenda! i lurked on your other TRs but i'm openly coming along for the ride on this one! erica and i (vandyfan10) are doing a girls' trip in september, so i'm anxious to see how yours went! i live in georgia near cas and SOMEDAY she and i will meet up for lunch! i keep promising her we will and it never works out. i'm looking forward to it now since i saw your video on ME and she looks like a nut!!! i expected nothing less!
I think we're going to be at WDW the same time in Sept. So hoepfully we can hook up! And yes, MM is CRAZY. Make sure you watch her! HA!

YAY!!! I am soo excited for a Gmax TR! Ive read all the others after they were completed, but this one I can resad as it goes! How fun to DIS'er girl's trip!
Hey! This is only the 2nd time I've done a GF trip! We had a great time! Glad you're not lurking!!!

Can't wait to hear more. I had enjoyed your xmas report.
Thanks! I hope you'll like this one too!

Love the trip report! Can't wait to read more!
Thanks Mom for stopping by!

Glad you started your trip report Glenda!

Mandy, I do agree! If Glenda can ride TOT and Expedition Everest she can certainly ride Space Mountain. Glenda, my group decided to go to MNSSHP Sept 9th. Since you'll be there that night too, it will be a good night for Mandy and I to get you on Space Mountain. My mom won't ride it, but only because she's afraid she won't be able to get in and out of those low cars. I'll make my husband ride by himself and Mandy and I will let you sit in the middle seat between us. Only thing is, Mandy will have to sit in the front, because I wouldn't want you reaching up and choking me during the ride:rotfl2: . Oh you do know there is a hidden Pooh on that ride (as you exit) don't you? Maybe that will give you an incentive to ride it.

As far as pecan pie, I may have to bring you one in Sept. Like most southerners, I do make a mean pecan pie, if I do say so myself. Would one of those be allowed on the plane and would that be a big enough bribe to get you on Space Mountain?

1. Glad that you're comming to the party that Tuesday. Hopefully it wont be too crowded!
2. Space Mountain: If you can get Seal to ride it with me and give me a big kiss at the end, I'll do it!
3. Pecan Pie: I think I should complain. That is a HOT MESS!!!!

Don't forget that you called me too to make sure I arrived safely... So sweet of you guys! :) .... I cannot wait to hear more about your trip.
I forgot to mention that! It was funny, the whole time we were there the first day, I kept looking at my watch saying "hmmm . . . she should be getting ready to land - ok, her flight should be in - ok, she should be on the ME, I'm going to call NOW!" HA!
So sorry that you had to wait so long on the ME.

Glendmax I came over from MeMom's report and i am so excided about joining you on the first day this time instead of mid-stream. It sounds like it is going to be a fun ride, and this time we get two resorts full of fun instead of just one.

Sorry about no pecan pie, how can they represent New Orleans without pecan pie? I agree with you about the picture with the kids How Rude.
Hey! Thanks for comming over! It was fun staying at 2 resorts, but I hated living out of my suitcase!

As for the pecan pie, I think I need to start a protest! OH! And I think the people are more rude in the summer. So I cant wait to go back in September!

alright! Another Glendamax report:cool1:

Thanks for the great shots of POFQ. I'm excited to stay there for the first time.

How is the refurbed HM?

Can't wait to see the HOT men!!!
You'll love French Quarter: simple, quiet, homey.
HM, really nice! It tells the story of the mansion much better!
Hot men . . . just wait!

Hi Glendamax, I remember reading your trip report when you first met MM, It's awesome to see that a great friendship developed from that.

You had inspired me to take a solo trip this January, but as it turns out, my friend (a total Disney Virgin) wants to go, so it's a girls trip now, still super fun.
Yes, its' incredible how friendships can made. I'm so grateful! And I'm glad I inspired you to take that leap! But now that your gf is joining you, you'll have to reschedule for another solo trip! HA!

Sign me up!! I've read your other report and am glad to be able to read this as it goes along. Looks like great fun so far. Can't wait to see and read more!!!
Thank you Cathy! Glad you're not lurking!

I love G'Max trips! :) Glad I got in on this one early!:thumbsup2
Me too! I'm alwaysssss late on people's reports!

Happy belated birthday Glendamax! :cake: I really liked your previous TRs and am happy to see you have started another one! It sounds like you two had a great time - I love POFQ, it is my favorite moderate by a mile. And I'm with you about Space Mountain, I have NO desire to ever go on that thing again myself!
YAY! Someone who doesn't want to get on SM and who loves French Quarter!

Okay...so the star of the trip is checking in!!! :)
Oh . . . Lord . . . here we go!!!!

wow another Glendamax trip report
HEY! Glad you found me!!!

I'm here, Im here! :yay: How could I possibly miss out on a TR by my very first DIS-meet friend?! :hug:

Wow. I've never seen pics of ME before... it's not at ALL what I expected! It looks just like an airline or rental car check-in desk. I think I had something more fanciful envisioned! :rotfl:
Hey V!!!! Your the first DISer I've ever met!!!
Sorry that ME isnt what you pictured, but it certainly is a welcomed site after traveling for so long!

:banana: I'm glad that MadiMouse sent this link to me! Girl you had me cracking up this entire trip report! I love the pictures and the video and OMG those kids would have ticked me off, too! I can't believe the way people are sometimes...:confused:

Great trip report! Can't wait to hear more! Looks like you guys had a blast!!

No Pecan Pie at POFQ?!? What's the south without Pecan Pie? You should have complained. That just ain't right!! ;)
I KNOW! I'm going to have to do something about that pie!!!
Glad you've been laughing so far! But hold on to your hat, there's alot more RUDE things to come!

:rotfl2: No problem! I thought you looked fabulous that day, but I don't ever really think you bad in any of the pictures you post anyway. My favorites are when you are donning some smashing head-gear!
You are TOOOOO funny!!!

Glenda,

Cas sent me the link to your TR -- I can't wait to read more -- it sounds like you both had an absolute blast! I wish we had been able to meet up!!!

Happy Belated Birthday!
Thank you! So glad you came over!

OH PETE!!!!!! I couldnt help but laugh at your openning line, while feeling bad at the same time!!!! So glad you found me though! I'm going to have to give you a super duper hug in Sept!

We are part of the Glenda Likes Me Better Than You club!
You are a TRIP!!! Stop it! HA!

Can't wait to read the rest of your report....sorry I won't be up to read when you are posting
HA! No worries! At least you'll have something new to read in the morning!

Hi Glendamax! Yay, you started a new TR! :yay: (I loved your other ones, but couldn't post as they were closed/moved to the completed TRs section) Keep on writing, it's really an enjoyable read :thumbsup2
Thank you!!! I'll try to keep it real!

Now this is an outrage considering me and Glenda go WAY back.

And how could you title this .."and HOT Men..." when I wasn't in the state of Florida while you guys were there. Guess Juan was.
HA! You are funny! But Pete, I didnt say REALLY Hot men - like you. I just said Hot men. See???

Day 2 cont.

After still being stunned that Spaceship Earth had a HUGE line, and that we would not be able to see it this trip, we went back to the resort for much needed rest (how's that for a run-on sentence?). It's moments like these that staying on property is the best! There's nothing like being able to shower, sleep, put on a clean outfit and start all over again!!!

Around 4:30, we took the boat from FQ over to Riverside to check out the food court.

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2188.jpg

The little boy sitting next to MM talked to her the whole time, and was surprised that she knew the words to "Sweet Home Alabama", which was playing over the PA system.

Surprisingly, when we got to Riverside's food court, there wasnt anything we REALLY wanted. So I figured that I'd just get the Pecan Pie from here since they no longer served it at FQ. Well DISers . . . this is when you should be glad I don't have a gun. They too have stopped serving the pie. WHAT THE #$%& HUH?????? Do these people know WHO I am? And that I have been waiting a YEAR to have a slice, and that I will write tons of runon sentences about how they shouldnt just take favorites off the menu for some stupid reason without talking to me, or some other Disney fans first, cuz after all this IS a Southern-themed Resort, and I have paid good money to come here, to eat food that will not only make me fatter, but make my face break out too!!!! Are they KA-RAY-ZEE?

Well, enough about me... MM wanted a Magic Cookie Bar, something she'd heard about on the DIS. However, she needed to know if it had nuts, since she cannot eat them. Well, while we waited for a bit, the CM had to go get the head chef, because of some policy, to tell her it did. So not only was I disappointed, but MM was too.

Now our only other option was Boatwrights.

IMG_0415.jpg

(This was taken in '06. You can see Princess V and her son in it)

It was about 10mins before they openned, and we were able to get a table. So we meandered around for a few till they openned. Well folks, I'm sorry to say that they have changed their menu. Not only are the food items different, but they no longer serve the flavored sodas! :worried: So I stuggled to find something on the menu. I ended up ordering the Iceberg Salad, and the crawfish cakes. They were both VERY good. I was REALLY pleased at how good the crawfish cakes were. I'd never had one before.

IMG_2193.jpg

The corn muffins there used to be REALLY good. The batter was poured in to muffin pans, so you got REAL corn MUFFINS with bits of corn in them. Well now, the batter is just poured into a pan, and you get "squares". It's still ok, but not the same.

IMG_2195.jpg

While we were eating, the waitress Patricia, whom has waited on me both times that I've been there, came out to say Hello. She even remembered where I sat when I was there with my Mother 2 years ago! It was good seeing her again.

IMG_0417.jpg

Even though our dinning experience at Riverside was not what I thought it was going to be, it was still good. Now it was time to face the heat again, and go to our next park!

Scroll Down!

Day 2 cont.

It's moments like these that staying on property is the best! There's nothing like being able to shower, sleep, put on a clean outfit and start all over again!!!

Surprisingly, when we got to Riverside's food court, there wasnt anything we REALLY wanted. So I figured that I'd just get the Pecan Pie from here since they no longer served it at FQ. Well DISers . . . this is when you should be glad I don't have a gun. They too have stopped serving the pie. WHAT THE #$%& HUH?????? Do these people know WHO I am? And that I have been waiting a YEAR to have a slice, and that I will write tons of runon sentences about how they shouldnt just take favorites off the menu for some stupid reason without talking to me, or some other Disney fans first, cuz after all this IS a Southern-themed Resort, and I have paid good money to come here, to eat food that will not only make me fatter, but make my face break out too!!!! Are they KA-RAY-ZEE?

Now our only other option was Boatwrights.

While we were eating, the waitress Patricia, whom has waited on me both times that I've been there, came out to say Hello. She even remembered where I sat when I was there with my Mother 2 years ago! It was good seeing her again.

Agreed. An afternoon nap, shower, and clean clothes and then off to a fun evening, that's a great thing about being on-site.

I'm picturing you with a gun and some nice security guard saying, "The moose at the front should have told you there was no longer pecan pie."

That's cool that the waitress remembered you. I guess you're just unforgettable.

And the picture of the pecan pie is where?

Day 2 Cont.

After leaving Boatwrights, we made our way to the shuttle stop to go to MGM - oh, I mean Disney's Hollywood Studios. Since I don't get on any rides there, I chose to wear a dress, one that I would ONLY wear to WDW. A Minnie Mouse dress. See below . . .

IMG_2197.jpg

(Oh Lord do I look stupid in this dress?)

IMG_2196.jpg

(Maybe I just won't post these on the DIS!)

Well, the disappointments for this day still weren't over. The wait for the MGM bus was LONG - at least 30mins! What made it worse, was that this was the first time that MM was using the Disney busses, which I swear by. So the busses made a BAD first impression on her! Oh well.

When we FINALLY got on the bus, the driver wished me a Happy Birthday! The bus was packed though and we had to stand. As soon as the bus pulled off, an announcement came on that said there was a special guest on the bus! Hmmm . . . And to please wish them a Happy Birthday! Who? ME? YAY!!!!! So then I smiled and did my Cinderella wave to everyone on the bus!

After we finally got to the park, I remembered that it was Star Wars Weekend!

IMG_2200.jpg

IMG_2201.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

As we entered the park, MM stopped to get our photopass pic taken. This is was great since we hardly have any of the two of us. We then headed to Tower of Terror (ToT) so that MM could ride - NO NOT ME!

IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2207.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

See? When you're NOT riding something that scares you death, you have time to appreciate the theming, the CMs, and take photos! It's amazing what you notice when you don't feel like you're marching to your death! OH! And I even tried to call Antss while in line, to see if we could meet up, but I only got her voice mail.

MM really enjoyed her ride! And I enjoyed standing in line with her! HA!

Next, I would stand in line with her to get on yet another thrilling ride . . .

Go to Page 7!

I'm glad you were tall enough for Soarin' and even got to sit on the first row. That was a great way to start your second day.

I really enjoy the videos it makes it seem more Disney with the noises in the background, and your commentary. It's like watching eyewitness news. If we only has smell-a-vision to go with it, that way we would have the smells of Disney also.

I cann't believe it, still no pecan pie.:furious:

Look forward to the rest of Day 2, MGM,(DHS) and the Hot Men.popcorn::

Love the Minnie Dress.

And the picture of the pecan pie is where?
Unfortunantly, I dont think I have a pic of the pie. The las time I had a slice was about 2 years ago :(

I'm glad you were tall enough for Soarin' and even got to sit on the first row. That was a great way to start your second day.
I know, I was REALLY nervous, but I just made the height mark!

I really enjoy the videos it makes it seem more Disney with the noises in the background, and your commentary. It's like watching eyewitness news. If we only has smell-a-vision to go with it, that way we would have the smells of Disney also.
I'm glad you like the videos! You wanna know a secret? I take alot of videos clips, but try not to post toooooo many here.

I cann't believe it, still no pecan pie.:furious:
Love the Minnie Dress.
I'm glad I didnt look like a big DORK! Thanks!

And yes, I'm still mad about the pie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter