Glendmax Bday Trip w/DISers and HOT Men!

Glendaaa!! Oh I am so glad that you have started writing this TR because I have been missing your face (eventhough we are just mere miles away from each other!)!
I love that you gave MM some glow things (and gifted some to yourself as well!), my mother would be very pleased. And how sweet of her to treat you to a nice Dole Whip. Everyone knows I'm a huge sucker for those. I think if some creeper offered me one I would take it, no questions asked :rotfl: .
I'm curious about these HOT men you reffering to in you title.
UGH, how rude of that family messing up your picture! I remember when I was little and there were never character handlers and it was like a free-for-all and you always had pictures with other random children in them.
Oh and I just found THIS:
Winter07.jpg

We are most fabby!

P.S. You have to read when Pete wrote on my TR. It's the sweetest thing EVER! :lovestruc

P.P.S. And we must get together...SOON!

:hug: Kate

Glendmax I came over from MeMom's report and i am so excided about joining you on the first day this time instead of mid-stream. It sounds like it is going to be a fun ride, and this time we get two resorts full of fun instead of just one.

Sorry about no pecan pie, how can they represent New Orleans without pecan pie? I agree with you about the picture with the kids How Rude.

Waiting for day 2.popcorn::

alright! Another Glendamax report:cool1:

Thanks for the great shots of POFQ. I'm excited to stay there for the first time.

How is the refurbed HM?

Can't wait to see the HOT men!!!

Hi Glendamax, I remember reading your trip report when you first met MM, It's awesome to see that a great friendship developed from that.

You had inspired me to take a solo trip this January, but as it turns out, my friend (a total Disney Virgin) wants to go, so it's a girls trip now, still super fun.

I am looking forward to reading more and all the pictures. Silly pictures are so much fun to take, it's great when you can let your hair down and just laugh at yourselves.

Sign me up!! I've read your other report and am glad to be able to read this as it goes along. Looks like great fun so far. Can't wait to see and read more!!! :thumbsup2

Cathy

Hey DISers! I just popped on to check my email, then sneaked onto the DIS to see if anyone noticed my report. And you did!!!!! :grouphug: :flower3: Thanks so much for reading the beginning! As you all know, writing these reports is a bit like talking to yourself. So now that I know you're out there, it'll be a bit easier!

Kate, thanks for posting a pic of me in my "real" life that is NOT greasy, and hot-looking!

Well I gotta go! Will write another installment late tonight/early morning! I'll respond to everyone then.

As for the rest of you conspiring to get me on Space Mountain, I'll deal with you later . . . :stir:

#3 Get ready cause this is a big one... YOU my friend, are going on Space Mountain. You big baby. You can do Everest...you can even do Dinosaur but you can't do space mountain? You have approximately 74 days to get brave!

Can't wait to read the rest!

Glad you started your trip report Glenda!

Mandy, I do agree! If Glenda can ride TOT and Expedition Everest she can certainly ride Space Mountain. Glenda, my group decided to go to MNSSHP Sept 9th. Since you'll be there that night too, it will be a good night for Mandy and I to get you on Space Mountain.

We're waiting!:hyper:

woohooo me three... let's do it !!!:woohoo:

As for the rest of you conspiring to get me on Space Mountain, I'll deal with you later . . . :stir:

Haha you are all talk!

You only live once and don't you want to say you went on Space Mountain?? I will even make you a cool t-shirt :)

Happy belated birthday Glendamax! :cake: I really liked your previous TRs and am happy to see you have started another one! It sounds like you two had a great time - I love POFQ, it is my favorite moderate by a mile. And I'm with you about Space Mountain, I have NO desire to ever go on that thing again myself! :headache:

i live in georgia near cas and SOMEDAY she and i will meet up for lunch! i keep promising her we will and it never works out. i'm looking forward to it now since i saw your video on ME and she looks like a nut!!! i expected nothing less! :rotfl:

:

Yes, I am a clown!::yes::

P.S. MadiMouse - What a nice hubby, to want you to be able to take this trip! :)

Yes, I must admit I lucked up with a great DH. :thumbsup2 But, Glenda, you know I love you and all, but I really, really missed DH and DD. I will have to get up the strength to leave them again. Not sure if it will be soon. :confused3

I'm here, Im here! :yay: How could I possibly miss out on a TR by my very first DIS-meet friend?! :hug:

Cast: Glendamax and MadiMouse
Oh get outta town - I didn't know you guys had this all set up! :banana:

Wow. I've never seen pics of ME before... it's not at ALL what I expected! It looks just like an airline or rental car check-in desk. I think I had something more fanciful envisioned! :rotfl:

I didnt have enuf points to do all 4 nights there.
Boy, do I know how that goes! :rolleyes:

Now, when I stood there to take the pic, there was NO ONE there. When a family with kids saw me, they started to even put their kids in front of me, then got them to squeeze in the bars behind me so they could take their pic! WHAAAT???!!!! So I just stood there in the middle, with my hand on my hip, blocking the kids so I could get the pic! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!!!!!
I always see that stuff at the Zurg photo-op. Leo's only had one pic taken there becuase other kids jump in rather than wait their turns. :mad:

It's GOOD to be traveling with you again Glenda! :goodvibes

:banana: I'm glad that MadiMouse sent this link to me! Girl you had me cracking up this entire trip report! I love the pictures and the video and OMG those kids would have ticked me off, too! I can't believe the way people are sometimes...:confused:

Great trip report! Can't wait to hear more! Looks like you guys had a blast!!

No Pecan Pie at POFQ?!? What's the south without Pecan Pie? You should have complained. That just ain't right!! ;)

Kate, thanks for posting a pic of me in my "real" life that is NOT greasy, and hot-looking!

:rotfl2: No problem! I thought you looked fabulous that day, but I don't ever really think you bad in any of the pictures you post anyway. My favorites are when you are donning some smashing head-gear!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter